https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Emulated female private parts?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

hwa6cpxr

Re: Emulated female private parts?

Post by hwa6cpxr »

JohnnyTempest wrote:Yes, it's Robin, my favorite sexy archaeologist with that cute little giggle. Thanks boys but I'm fine, besides, it's really hard to beat a sexy sexy PVC figure! Out of the scrumptious ladies on one piece (aren't they all!) Robin may not have the sex appeal of Hancock, but she's still my favorite. Unfortunately accurate figures of her are harder to find than Hancock, so I actually have more of her. Modified, of course for my pleasure.
Cool, I just checked out the first episode of One Piece on Netflix. The have the first four seasons (130 episodes!), so it looks like I have my work cut out for me. :D
JohnnyTempest wrote:Ekia Hobbies, bookmarked! None of you guys have used TNS figures?
Nope, just Giantoy, Big Bad Toy Store, Quick-Toy, Toy Anxiety, and Sideshow. I've also bought stuff from ebay and etsy, but that always seems riskier.

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Post by Leather by Lee »

JohnnyTempest wrote:Ekia Hobbies, bookmarked! None of you guys have used TNS figures?

John
It is in my wish list. Waiting to see what happens when One Piece reaches 1000 episodes. only 16 episodes to go. Still looking for a Nami head sculpt.
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Leather by Lee wrote:

John
It is in my wish list. Waiting to see what happens when One Piece reaches 1000 episodes. only 16 episodes to go. Still looking for a Nami head sculpt.
I didn't even know they were still going! I think I stopped around episode 850-ish. Guess I need to get back in Crunchyroll. Where have you been streaming them?

John
PS, None of the faking figures in 112 or 1/6 scale even compare to PVC figures. You should be looking for a full scale Nami head. 160cm WM or YL Should be fine.
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

I don't understand why so many of you guys are so wary of eBay? I've been on eBay for like 20 years! If they sold milk and bread I'd never have to leave the house!
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Post by Leather by Lee »

JohnnyTempest wrote:
Leather by Lee wrote:

John
I didn't even know they were still going! I think I stopped around episode 850-ish. Guess I need to get back in Crunchyroll. Where have you been streaming them?
https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=1_2&q=one+piece Not streaming, downloading via torrent files. Must use VPN and a torrent program.

My latest figure, Android 18, the head should be delivered Tuesday. Ignore the Vampire hentai in the background.
20210725_181752a.jpg
20210725_181752a.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 503 times
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Leather by Lee wrote:
JohnnyTempest wrote:
Leather by Lee wrote:

John
https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=1_2&q=one+piece Not streaming, downloading via torrent files. Must use VPN and a torrent program.

My latest figure, Android 18, the head should be delivered Tuesday. Ignore the Vampire hentai in the background.

20210725_181752a.jpg
That's a lot of download, maybe I'll start at like episode 830 and download a year at a time until I get up to speed. I have no idea what the crew is doing right now!
So, vampire hentai… Is it any good? Is it la blue girl good? You watch a doggy (Urotsukidoji) good?

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

Chandrelle Softvale
Doll
Doll

Post by Chandrelle Softvale »

JohnnyTempest wrote:
That's a lot of download, maybe I'll start at like episode 830 and download a year at a time until I get up to speed. I have no idea what the crew is doing right now!
So, vampire hentai… Is it any good? Is it la blue girl good? You watch a doggy (Urotsukidoji) good?

John
It was mainly for background noise as I put the Android 18 costume on the S32A body.
I am Magically Delicious.
My Facebook Page
I am WM172G original body now WM172B with WM172 head
Our home has me, Sonja, Shaedra, Xena, Suri, Lady Blue, Shanyrria and Aeleora.
Master's introduction of me
My Journal
Cookie Monsters
Eye Candy Thread
My Phicen Sisters

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

I'm chomping at the bit for Friday! July was a comic book month, August will be a doll month. I have to buy some outfits for the ladies I have, but there should be a small parade of Cunts finding their way to my doorstep over the next couple of weeks! I'm very excited!

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

PS, I'm looking Underhill and Overdale trying to find a 2014 S05.
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Wolferich wrote:Take a look at this, maybe a LDDoll would be something for you. However, it is much more expensive than Phicen/TBLeague.

viewtopic.php?p=1811031#p1811031
Hi Wolferich,
I've been delving deeper into the LDDolls, I have a question that you might be able to help me with. I found that you can buy them on Ali express, my question is, are LDDolls made by Estartek, or the other way around?
Also, for those reading have you used Ali express? I'm wary because I have not ever used them. (Maybe the way many of you are wary of using eBay?). Thank you in advance for your help.

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Sorry John, I can't help you with any further knowledge.
Maybe you should ask LoneRanger or Hollows+Fentiman directly.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Happy August 1 everyone.
Attachments
227C0B3D-C5C0-4F33-94B8-5CB3255A93FA.jpeg
227C0B3D-C5C0-4F33-94B8-5CB3255A93FA.jpeg (5.02 MiB) Viewed 368 times
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Oh boy, lots of fleshy fun in those boxes!

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Wolferich wrote:Sorry John, I can't help you with any further knowledge.
Maybe you should ask LoneRanger or Hollows+Fentiman directly.
Hollows and Fentiman? I'm not familiar
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Hello everyone,
Today I unboxed 3, 30 cm lovelies as new additions to the family here at the Citadel. As a newbie I wanted to share my first impressions, I know most of you are well-versed in all of this so please bear with me.
The first was S07, she has The most beautiful throat of the three! But her clavicle's are vague, her arms are slender but her elbows are vague.
Nicely toned tummy, and pretty hands. The front and backs of her knees are very well done, very detailed. I love her feet! her toes are nicely done. I may separate them when I do her pedi. When her feet are fully flexed she has beautiful ankles. And she has the most emulated female bits of the three by far! And she's the only one of the three whose body sculpt includes a pouette. A beautiful lady and I'm happy to have her.
The second was S 23B, her suntan skin...well I'm not sure what to make of it. She looks almost like grey She-Hulk. She is very fit! Her clavicles are wonderfully done. Her hands are likewise the S07.
She has a gorgeous tummycunnie! Which is a Johnism for a belly button that looks like, well, I'm sure you can figure it out.
In profile she has very full boobs and bum, and a slender waist. But from the front and back both she and the S07 have more or less a plank shaped body.
The last of the 3,30 cm ladies is S36. She has wonderfully done clavicles and a slender long neck. Her arms are also very slender and feminine.
She is the most wasp waisted of the three.
Her hands are very elegant In the positioning of her fingers.She's also considerably smaller than the other two. I purchased a Nier Automatata 2B outfit and head sculpt from the same seller. Super Duck recommends using it on the S42 body. Upon un-boxing, her head fits perfectly on the S36 body that I requested (the seller was offering it on an S04 body). And he was nice enough to substitute the S36 for the S04. Anyway, the head fits perfectly on the S36 body (morphologically). I couldn't imagine it on an S 42 body, as that Amazon sculpt dwarfs even the S07 who is quite tall to begin with.
Needless to say I'm very happy to be part of the 30 cm club, and welcome these gorgeous ladies to the Citadel.

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

INFORMATIONS