teddy-babes.com

Anyone have the teddy babes deluxe alexis?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Re: Anyone have the teddy babes deluxe alexis?

Post by Juncharted2 »

Jonathan+- wrote:Hey Juncharted2 can you make me a fabric doll that resembles Selina Scott in her 30's? Cash waiting for anyone out there that can.
Maybe... Maybe. Send a pic I can definitely paint it lol
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

You can buy a Deluxe doll from them for $300 LESS than what I paid for one when they debuted. Do they look perfect, or even like the edited photos on their website? No, of course not. Neither to the dolls from any other manufacturer here.
Compared to TPE dolls in the same price range, they are a great value. Plus, Teddy Babes are life sized, which you CAN'T find in TPE/Silicone for that price.

Trust me. I really can relate to your frustration, Jun. They've been around longer than most of the other doll companies, and I wish they offered more variety/better quality too. I suspect all the competition is hurting them, and I worry they won't be around much longer. I get the feeling they aren't in a position to innovate or improve much this year.
If and when they are gone, we'll all be sad, as there's nothing to replace them in the market.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Gaijin wrote:You can buy a Deluxe doll from them for $300 LESS than what I paid for one when they debuted. Do they look perfect, or even like the edited photos on their website? No, of course not. Neither to the dolls from any other manufacturer here.
Compared to TPE dolls in the same price range, they are a great value. Plus, Teddy Babes are life sized, which you CAN'T find in TPE/Silicone for that price.

Trust me. I really can relate to your frustration, Jun. They've been around longer than most of the other doll companies, and I wish they offered more variety/better quality too. I suspect all the competition is hurting them, and I worry they won't be around much longer. I get the feeling they aren't in a position to innovate or improve much this year.
If and when they are gone, we'll all be sad, as there's nothing to replace them in the market.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I agree with everything you've said here, it will be a sad day... Let's have some hope that things turn around for them. I know I've said my piece on here, but I do appreciate what they offer, it's totally unique and special.
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

dizz

Post by dizz »

That Alexa reminds me of Late eighties Christina Appelgate.
I love my doll you must believe me.
Its plain to see that she really loves me.

INFORMATIONS