www.yourdoll.com

Requesting help modifying this outfit

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
jasonred79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Requesting help modifying this outfit

Post by jasonred79 »

OK, so I got the doll of my dreams, she's a real amazonian, with muscular abs and nice detail on her. So, of course, I dressed her up as Wonder Woman, which is GREAT! Love how it worked out!
Trouble is, this outfit wasn't designed for sex. And not for a doll either. It's a pain to put it on and take it off (I think the doll weighs like 50kg, haven't weighed her though. Also, the outfit is a bit tight in some spots). Also, it comes with built in tight shorts, which are not accurate to the original version, and more importantly, totally unable to access the love holes.

So:

First problem: I took the effort to get a doll with nicely defined musculature, and this outfit doesn't really show it off. BUMMER

2nd problem: Can't have sex with the outfit on. MAJOR BUMMER.

So, I ordered a 2nd outfit off lazada (it costs under USD15!), and so, I am totally free to butcher this current outfit, since I have a backup arriving in the mail soon anyway, in the event that I ruin the outfit and end up with something I don't like anymore.

Would like to ask for some advice though, since even $15 is still money, why waste it (and who knows when it will be delivered) How would you suggest I mod this to fix problem 1 and 2? ... while still trying to maintain the feel of "I am fucking wonder woman" (teenage fantasy fulfillment!!!)

I was thinking of slashing those shorts until they become bikini briefs. Hopefully that will allow me to shove them to the side and penetrate her, but I'm worried that material might be a bit stiff.

As for her top, I was thinking of either cropping out the red midriff portion and somewhat turn it into a bikini style? 2nd idea would be to slash it down the middle and have access to her that way.

Feedback, ideas, and advice please!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Requesting help modifying this outfit

Post by Mr Franz »

Cut the crotch across, leg opening to leg opening. Hem the ends then reattach them with Velcro. Don't ask how I figured that out... :whistle:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Not asking, but the imagination is running wild here :haha4:

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Velcro Fly..... great song on a great album
Hey, look at the hooks
On your pants makes you want to dance.
I say yeah yeah,
I say yeah yeah.
There ain't never a catch, all you got to do is snatch,
Do the velcro fly,
Do the velcro fly...
https://youtu.be/F89McWFENTs

jasonred79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jasonred79 »

Any ideas what to do with her top? She's got wonderful sculpted abs and i like her boobs, and would like to modify that outfit to show those off a bit more.

INFORMATIONS