kimberdoll.com

MY KIMBER REVIEW...THE GOOD AND THE BAD...WE HAVE A WINNER

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: MY KIMBER REVIEW...THE GOOD AND THE BAD...WE HAVE A WINN

Post by ZombieWinter »

Damn it, now I want (need) another doll. I'm broke and have no more room in my mancave...

thanks alot, Mr Chilli :shakefist: :fist:
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

MyDollIsHappy

Re: MY KIMBER REVIEW...THE GOOD AND THE BAD...WE HAVE A WINNER

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

Thanks for that amazing review.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

In one year price went from 400 to 600, 50%
inflation really hit hard after printing bills to pay for
population salaries and vaccines
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

johndside

Post by johndside »

I just received a Kimber head. The site says she has 3 openings, one being oral. The head I got does not have oral. Just wondering if maybe she is an older version. Otherwise, I'm confused.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Double post :?
The openings are: Anal, Oral & Vaginal
Kimber heads have mouths :)

johndside

Post by johndside »

seagull wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:29 pm Double post :?
The openings are: Anal, Oral & Vaginal
Kimber heads have mouths :)
Sorry about double post. Didn't think this one posted. Check the other one for photo.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Luiskjr wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:40 am In one year price went from 400 to 600, 50%
inflation really hit hard after printing bills to pay for
population salaries and vaccines
:haha4: good point!

Were they really $400 a year ago? Shit. That's crazy cheap in today's world of quantitative easing...

But now it's time for me to play Devil's Advocate... It looks like most dolls increased in cost. $200 is a huge jump considering % rate, but $600 is still a good price for what many say is a quality doll.

$400?! Really? Where in the fuck was I? I gotta stop taking so many naps...

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Kimber Doll has never been offered for $400.

The confusion here is likely due to the once offered price in the UK of £399 GBP, (now £499). At that time, the USD price was $499, which has since increased to $599 in line with the shipping container costs increasing.

For context, shipping containers from China to the US used to be ~$2,500 USD. They're now ~$10,000 USD each.

To confirm, our price rise was nowhere near 50%, that is a misunderstanding.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Cheers,
Fletcher

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Kimberdoll wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:02 am Kimber Doll has never been offered for $400.
<snip>
Ah ha! That's what I figured. Now I can rest easy - my FOMO is gone. Thanks for the clarification! :D

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

johndside
If you are looking for a hinged jaw/mouth, doesn't have one, it is a molded head that is capable of oral, the eyes may pop a bit if you are well endowed :)

johndside

Post by johndside »

seagull wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:19 am johndside
If you are looking for a hinged jaw/mouth, doesn't have one, it is a molded head that is capable of oral, the eyes may pop a bit if you are well endowed :)
So I can push in between her lips and it will give? Sounds impossible but I'll give it a try. Thanks.

thop2774
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: MY KIMBER REVIEW...THE GOOD AND THE BAD

Post by thop2774 »

Gaijin wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:34 pm In hindsight, I probably should have gone with a Kimber doll instead of the Irontech starter doll. :/
Why? I bought a Kimber because it was (and it is) my first doll and I wanted to see if I like it without spending too much money. But Irontech looks more realistic.

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

johndside wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:39 am
seagull wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:19 am johndside
So I can push in between her lips and it will give? Sounds impossible but I'll give it a try. Thanks.
Be sure to use plenty of water based lube, so you don't split the corners of her mouth!
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

AAnderson12
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AAnderson12 »

Well, I dove into the pool as they say and ordered a Kimber. After all the reviews and suggestions, she seemed a good fit for some photography I wanted to do! She arrived in a VERY timely order, and was packaged very well, She came in looking as advertised, with all promised accessories. So I unboxed her .. and the problems began. For my purposes, photos, she needed to be "poseable". Not going to happen. Her head seems to have a mind of it's own, so forget putting it into a position and expecting it to stay posed (it also "pops and creaks when moved .. kind of creepy) . the hands are the cheap wire (to be expected), but the worst part is she will not stand up - period. Any attempt regardless of angle, results in one or both knees collapsing.

So I issued a request to return, promptly met with a big "no" from Kimber. But -- thank God for Paypal. I fired off a dispute, and to my surprise, Kimber agreed to a full refund when returned! Great right? Not so much .. they insisted I return it to Australia, even though they claim to have offices and shipping partners all over the USA . And the return shipping cost? Just a mere $1,371.00. For a $599 refund? Nice scam there on the return.

So the moral of the story? Its a good looking thing, and I supposed if you want it for "other uses" prolly do great! But if there is an issue with the product... you are screwed, you bought it, you own it. Don't expect any kind of support or assistance .. at least not any thats not shrouded in a scam.

johndside

Post by johndside »

AAnderson12 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:41 am Well, I dove into the pool as they say and ordered a Kimber. After all the reviews and suggestions, she seemed a good fit for some photography I wanted to do! She arrived in a VERY timely order, and was packaged very well, She came in looking as advertised, with all promised accessories. So I unboxed her .. and the problems began. For my purposes, photos, she needed to be "poseable". Not going to happen. Her head seems to have a mind of it's own, so forget putting it into a position and expecting it to stay posed (it also "pops and creaks when moved .. kind of creepy) . the hands are the cheap wire (to be expected), but the worst part is she will not stand up - period. Any attempt regardless of angle, results in one or both knees collapsing.

So I issued a request to return, promptly met with a big "no" from Kimber. But -- thank God for Paypal. I fired off a dispute, and to my surprise, Kimber agreed to a full refund when returned! Great right? Not so much .. they insisted I return it to Australia, even though they claim to have offices and shipping partners all over the USA . And the return shipping cost? Just a mere $1,371.00. For a $599 refund? Nice scam there on the return.

So the moral of the story? Its a good looking thing, and I supposed if you want it for "other uses" prolly do great! But if there is an issue with the product... you are screwed, you bought it, you own it. Don't expect any kind of support or assistance .. at least not any thats not shrouded in a scam.
This post was very helpful and informative. I was thinking of buying a Kimber but now, not so sure. Thank you.

INFORMATIONS