sanhuiofficial.com

What A Doll

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What A Doll

Post by staycool64 »

thegeneral wrote:Just placed my order this morning for my 168 on the Sanhui official website. Can't wait for her to arrive after reading all these fantastic reviews from you staycool and many others on DF!
staycool64 wrote:
thegeneral wrote:Thanks staycool64 for your review and insight on the Sanhui 168! Looks like your Annie is not only a looker, but also has a very playful personality!

I'm close to also pulling the trigger on getting a Sanhui 168. When you said "Normal" skin tone, did you pick Option #1 or #2 on the Sanhui website? Also, what are your thoughts about the soft thighs option, do you feel it is necessary/how does it enhance the experience with the doll?

Thank you in advance.
Hey general,
I picked #2 skin tone and yes the soft thigh option is nice to have, makes her thighs quite a bit softer, but I actually prefer the standard Vagina, soft thighs, soft belly and the Butt. I also really liked the soft Vagina but like the extra sensation the standard Vagina has, the soft Vagina feels about 20% softer. I do like both though. I purchased a 158cm with the standard Vagina.

Fantastic, I am sure you will enjoy! :glou:
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Dr Evil
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dr Evil »

staycool64 wrote:
Dr Evil wrote:It's great to see reviews like this! I have a Sanhui 145 enroute and although I've owned several TPE dolls this will be my first silicone doll and I don't really know what to expect. TPE is great but I want a doll that looks and feels as close to the real thing as possible and it appears from staycool64's comments that the Sanhui's are incredibly realistic.
Hey Doc.
Yes I would never go back to Tpe after experiencing the Sanhui Ladies. Also after receiving my dolls the bodies and faces, especially the #7 face is a site to see in person, very realistic compared to the pictures I have seen.
You're absolutely right, TPE dolls do not compare whatsoever to Silicone IMO. Both look and feel are amazing! I'm already planning the purchase of another Sanhui soon :)

Dr Evil
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dr Evil »

staycool64 wrote:
dinkyo wrote:Nice! I just bought a Sanhui doll myself. I can't wait to share her pics in the forum later.
Hey dinkyo,
Very nice choice, what doll size did you order? Love to see your lady when she arrives.

I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL YOU GUYS FOR VISITING AND IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT GETTING ONE OF THESE LADIES THEN TRUST ME, YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY.
I GAVE UP ABOUT A YEAR AGO ON TPE BUT TOOK THE CHANCE AND WAS AMAZINGLY SURPRISED AT HOW THE RITE SILICONE DOLL MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD. JUST SOOO MUCH MORE REAL THAN TPE, MOSTLY THE WAY THE SILICONE FEELS AND YES THE REALISM IS MUCH MUCH BETTER TO. THE MOVABLE JAW IS A MUST!!
You're definitely right about that. I recieved my Sanhui a couple weeks ago and was amazed at the difference between TPE and silicone. Silicone feels amazing and at this point I highly doubt I'd ever buy another TPE doll again. The extra expense of silicone is more than worth it for a doll that feels like a college cheerleader, doesn't smell and only needs occasional powdering due to the tiny bit of oil it sweats. I'm in the process of ordering another Sanhui model with bigger boobs now (D-Cups), I'm just working out the order details :)

alexkarmatic
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alexkarmatic »

staycool64 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:01 pm
thegeneral wrote:Just placed my order this morning for my 168 on the Sanhui official website. Can't wait for her to arrive after reading all these fantastic reviews from you staycool and many others on DF!
staycool64 wrote:
thegeneral wrote:Thanks staycool64 for your review and insight on the Sanhui 168! Looks like your Annie is not only a looker, but also has a very playful personality!

I'm close to also pulling the trigger on getting a Sanhui 168. When you said "Normal" skin tone, did you pick Option #1 or #2 on the Sanhui website? Also, what are your thoughts about the soft thighs option, do you feel it is necessary/how does it enhance the experience with the doll?

Thank you in advance.
Hey general,
I picked #2 skin tone and yes the soft thigh option is nice to have, makes her thighs quite a bit softer, but I actually prefer the standard Vagina, soft thighs, soft belly and the Butt. I also really liked the soft Vagina but like the extra sensation the standard Vagina has, the soft Vagina feels about 20% softer. I do like both though. I purchased a 158cm with the standard Vagina.

I read on the site that you are able to get custom skin tones. I am purchasing a Zelex head and would like to purchase a Sanhui body. Would they be able to color match the two through a vendor?

Also, the labia/vagina goes back to normal after use so no permanent enlarged hole?

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

alexkarmatic wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:47 am
staycool64 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:01 pm
staycool64 wrote:

Thank you in advance.
Hey general,

I read on the site that you are able to get custom skin tones. I am purchasing a Zelex head and would like to purchase a Sanhui body. Would they be able to color match the two through a vendor?

Also, the labia/vagina goes back to normal after use so no permanent enlarged hole?
Hey Alex, the vag goes rite back in shape and no worries about the hole saying enlarged. You made an excellent choice getting the 168cm, Enjoy!
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Sorry, I didn’t realize, which head is shown in the pictures above. Someone wrote 32, last time there was talk 7?
I owned an older 158 and can confirm, that the quality of Sanhui dolls is far superior to TPE dolls, the price of course too.

INFORMATIONS