teddy-babes.com

Trans Teddy babe

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Belle226
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Trans Teddy babe

Post by Belle226 »

As a woman wanting a Teddy babe I am curious if they have an option to be trans? Has anyone here found a fitting "toy" that could be functional on a teddy babe? It doesn't have to be permananemnt just one that can be used for intimacy and perhaps removed?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Trans Teddy babe

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

They should be able to use an adjustable fitting strap-on with no problem.

In any case, I think this will be your only option with a Teddy Babe. While there has been talk of a male Teddy Babe for years, I don't think it will ever happen at this point.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

If I remember correctly some US Doll manufacturers sell a device that is inserted into the female Doll and she is now a male Doll with Boobs. They are not motorized, so you will have to do the work.

Belle226
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Belle226 »

Thank you again Missionary! So, no problem. I can gladly do the work... LOL. I think I like that look of it being more part of the doll.

Thank You too Stewie. I was thinking I could use a strap on. I might have one, or two... :wink:

I like both ideas... you guys are great
Last edited by Slew on Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed reference to content no longer available

mizzy_elizzy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mizzy_elizzy »

There are plenty of phallic inserts made for traditional TPE dolls like Missionary mentioned. I'm not entirely sure if they'd work in a Teddy Babe but I don't see why they wouldn't. Amazing idea, though. You should post pictures of your result if you end up buying a TB and experimenting with an insert! It's exactly what I wanna do with mine when she gets here!

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To mizzy: I don't have any TPE Babes, but I have used silicon inserts with my Teddy Babes since 2013.
My inserts are RD2 inserts from Real Doll, as I used to have an RD2 Babe in the early 2010's. Their insertion tool is very handy too. Silicon insert goes into the pink pouch supplied by TB, pink pouch goes into the plastic bag also supplied by TB, with the lubed insertion device, the assembly is inserted into the Babe. You are ready to go.
Perfect fit for all my pre 2020 Teddy Babes.
There are many inserts on the market. Experiment for your pleasure.
I have posted many pictures on previous Subject postings.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To Mizzi: My previous posting was not related to the subject - I apologize. I will pay more attention next time.
I did check a couple of websites for the desired special insert, but I came up empty. I guess strap-ons serve the purpose. I don't use any of those things. I am a guy and my Babes are all girls.

Belle226
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Belle226 »

mizzy_elizzy wrote:There are plenty of phallic inserts made for traditional TPE dolls like Missionary mentioned. I'm not entirely sure if they'd work in a Teddy Babe but I don't see why they wouldn't. Amazing idea, though. You should post pictures of your result if you end up buying a TB and experimenting with an insert! It's exactly what I wanna do with mine when she gets here!

I can't wait!!!

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To Belle226: I have found a picture for you on the Boy-Toy Roll-Call. on page 3.
I think Real Doll used to sell the devices you are looking for.
I know, this is not what you are looking for but please, enjoy the picture.
Attachments
What is this.JPG
What is this.JPG (119.56 KiB) Viewed 712 times

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

If I was looking for something like Belle, I'd probably give a "strapless strapon" a try and see if it's working with a TB. Just my 2ct.

Belle226
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Belle226 »

WOW Thank you Mish and cuddles!

Oh yes I do enjoy the picture! SHE"S ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

INFORMATIONS