www.wmdolls.com

Meet Roseanne "Rose 173 H cup WM

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
UKBoobLover

Re: Meet Roseanne "Rose 173 H cup WM

Post by UKBoobLover »

Wow shes amazing

QuantumParodox

Post by QuantumParodox »

That's a nice doll but in my experience, really big breasts are difficult to fit for clothes. The clothes that have that breast size are for XXXL women. How are you planning on solving this problem? Oh, and better get used to eating eggs for breakfast. :D

rob00000
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rob00000 »

Great doll that I am considering purchasing sometime myself. The only drawback being the extreme weight.

How did you get the gel breasts? They normally don't allow gel breasts to be ordered on boobs that big unless you order hard breasts.

"Gel breasts are available for dolls with hard skin and with these cup sizes only: C, D, E, F, G."

Atrain97
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Atrain97 »

rob00000 wrote:Great doll that I am considering purchasing sometime myself. The only drawback being the extreme weight.

How did you get the gel breasts? They normally don't allow gel breasts to be ordered on boobs that big unless you order hard breasts.

"Gel breasts are available for dolls with hard skin and with these cup sizes only: C, D, E, F, G."
I ordered through https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/dolls and i was allowed to through them

Jack2117
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jack2117 »

newguy123 wrote:Excellent choice. I have many dolls, but that model is my queen bee. She keeps all her Sisters in check while I'll at work :) Venus is my Wife-Fu if I could only keep one it would be her all day. Again good choice, if you like a perfect body chick that works out 7 days a week with a strict diet, and unbelievable genetics, you'll luv the 173 cm WM :)

P.S. Sample pic :)

Hi any chance you could send me some more pictures of her please stunning girl

Kcahsv7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kcahsv7 »

What skin color is she?

INFORMATIONS