www.thecityofsexy.com

Yet Another Elina + Model 12 Unboxing/Review/Diary

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
eon99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Yet Another Elina + Model 12 Unboxing/Review/Diary

Post by eon99 »

Can you tell me please what is the length/width of her feet (on model 12)?
I know on model 9 the length is 21cm which is fitting to a shoe size 34.
But not sure about this body model.

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

I suggest you take the measurements of your doll's feet after receiving her. I cannot guarantee the current foot size of my doll is the same as when new. Compression from socks might change the length over time.

Anyway, the foot length of my Model 12 is about 21.5cm. My doll is always wearing thick socks and standing in EU size 37 safety shoes. I know size 37 shoes are a little too big for my doll but I like them slightly loose.

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

Great photos ionized!
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

eon99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by eon99 »

ionized wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:08 pm I suggest you take the measurements of your doll's feet after receiving her. I cannot guarantee the current foot size of my doll is the same as when new. Compression from socks might change the length over time.

Anyway, the foot length of my Model 12 is about 21.5cm. My doll is always wearing thick socks and standing in EU size 37 safety shoes. I know size 37 shoes are a little too big for my doll but I like them slightly loose.
thank you

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

With a face like Elina (and Ada), Gynoid could make a rock of a body and she would still sell like hotcakes.
Your whole post is amazing.
But you're making it too easy for them.

Damn .. Elina also haunts my dreams.

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

In less than a month, it will be my Elina's first anniversary since she arrived.

I decided to try out long-exposure photography and take some more pics of her naked. It will be a good opportunity to show how her body has changed over time.

Inspired by this amazing artwork by NaBaBa, I wanted to mimic this pose.

Image Image

I made Elina stand by leaning her lower legs against the side of my bed. Since the leg support wasn't the most stable, I didn't wish to tilt her upper torso too much as shown in the above illustration for fear of her toppling over.

Image Image

Natural vs artificial light. Which one do you like better?

The first pic (natural light) is my favourite. Unfortunately, rain clouds blocked the sun and started raining after the first couple of shots. It became too dim and I was forced to use my LED ring light to continue shooting. The only post-processing on these photos are the minor auto-tone adjustments (yes, I'm lazy) and the smoothing out of mould lines on the side of her torso and arms (the lines are really distracting).

So far, I don't have many complaints about my Gynoid Model 12 body other than her breasts. As I've mentioned in my previous post a couple of months ago, her breasts had sagged and shrunk. Feels like she has gone from cup C to cup B now.

On the bright side, the breasts are the softest part of her body and still look quite natural at this moment. However, if they deflate any further, I'm afraid that making such naked photos presentable will be a challenge.

Anyway, hope you guys like these pics too.

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

Beautiful pics! You have a real talent for photography. The natural light shot is great. Makes me want to order an Elina again - she is the most stunning doll on the market, hands down.

Thank you for documenting this for us. Its been really helpful to me to see how your model 12 has lasted over time. I ordered a model 12 Elina at one time but I cancelled the order when I learned about the Gynoid breast deflation problem, which seems to be pretty widespread and well documented from what I've been able to research. Its a real shame because other than that I'm totally in love with this model and would love to have one, but not if shes going to lose her breast integrity in less than a year. I was already compromising heavily on the 'no anal' issue.

The breast deflation is indeed obvious from your images now, but it doesn't look terrible yet or anything. I've seen much worse with Gynoids. Still within the bounds of normal human anatomy. I just hope that Gynoid are paying attention to this common defect and are working on a solution to it though, because its a real turn off when considering their products at the moment.

Any issues with the paint fading or sex-related malfunctions?

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

Thanks for the compliment Mr_RubberLubber.

I'm happy to share that her skin texture/paint has been holding up quite well. I've put on very tight PVC apparel (e.g. bunny girl costumes and glossy lingeries) that rubbed against her skin a number of times, especially the butt area, without any issues. As you can see from the latest photos, moles are still very visible on her body. No peeling issues were found on her firm head and body either.

Sorry, I am unable to comment on sex-related stuff regarding this doll because I haven't used her much for that purpose yet. I had another doll for that kind of stuff. This doll is mainly my companion, dress-up and photography doll.

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

she definitely looks like a B+ cup to me

Her skin looks great

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Wonderful stuff man. The first is my favorite too 🙂

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

ionized wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:34 am Thanks for the compliment Mr_RubberLubber.

I'm happy to share that her skin texture/paint has been holding up quite well. I've put on very tight PVC apparel (e.g. bunny girl costumes and glossy lingeries) that rubbed against her skin a number of times, especially the butt area, without any issues. As you can see from the latest photos, moles are still very visible on her body. No peeling issues were found on her firm head and body either.

Sorry, I am unable to comment on sex-related stuff regarding this doll because I haven't used her much for that purpose yet. I had another doll for that kind of stuff. This doll is mainly my companion, dress-up and photography doll.
Thanks for the update :D Nice to know the paint is proving to be resistant - thats a big plus. Ah yeah, I remember you saying you don't use her for sex stuff previously. I don't know how you find the willpower, because I think I'd struggle to keep away from her, personally. I keep coming back here to stare at your lovely pics all the time 8O

If it wasn't for the recent huge 10-15% price hike on Gynoid models over the last couple of months I'd be seriously thinking about reinstating my order...

rainfall
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rainfall »

Hello ion. Excellent photos. IMHO, Elina's breasts are even more beautiful now than when she was brand new. They are more like those of a real woman, while in no way being "imperfect". She is lovely.

pk4user3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pk4user3 »

rainfall wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:26 pm Hello ion. Excellent photos. IMHO, Elina's breasts are even more beautiful now than when she was brand new. They are more like those of a real woman, while in no way being "imperfect". She is lovely.
Would have said the same thing. At least based on the pictures you have been sharing here.

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

I recently discovered that many of the images I shared in this topic have broken links. I mistakenly used Discord as an image repository, but this proved to be a poor choice since Discord links are dynamic and change over time. Thanks to the assistance of a forum admin, Tsall, I was able to restore all the images online.

Meanwhile, I wanted to provide a brief update on Elina. She's now slightly over 2.5 years old. Despite not using her frequently, she remains structurally sound. However, her breasts have begun to sag, and last year, I noticed her eyes and fingernails started to turn yellowish. While not a major issue, I may consider hiding the discolouration with nail polish or replacing her fake nails. I am more concerned about her eyes as they are challenging to remove from the hard silicone head without potentially damaging the eyelashes, especially if I wish to swap them with new eyeballs.

Regardless, I've compiled some photos I took of her over the past year that I forgot to share here. I hope you enjoy them.

Bunny Hooded Bodysuit (Took these photos while she's freestanding.):
FylFBEfaUAAZsq5.jpg
FylFBEfaUAAZsq5.jpg (693.47 KiB) Viewed 188 times
FylHm2kagAEwyaj.jpg
FylHm2kagAEwyaj.jpg (528.59 KiB) Viewed 188 times
FylHyHpacAAkSYz.jpg
FylHyHpacAAkSYz.jpg (491.4 KiB) Viewed 188 times
FylJt-ZaEAAnXDy.jpg
FylJt-ZaEAAnXDy.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 188 times
FylInNcagAA7C77.jpg
FylInNcagAA7C77.jpg (517.75 KiB) Viewed 188 times
FylInOcaYAAU5uJ.jpg
FylInOcaYAAU5uJ.jpg (509.66 KiB) Viewed 188 times
FyljV52WIAM_Q0L.jpg
FyljV52WIAM_Q0L.jpg (644.91 KiB) Viewed 188 times
FyljV6hWwAkN1Nu.jpg
FyljV6hWwAkN1Nu.jpg (566.4 KiB) Viewed 188 times
FylKLKkaIAAtjC4.jpg
FylKLKkaIAAtjC4.jpg (950.89 KiB) Viewed 188 times

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

Nun Lolita:
FymM4qUaIAAiJLY.jpg
FymM4qUaIAAiJLY.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 187 times
FymNHbQaQAI3ORn.jpg
FymNHbQaQAI3ORn.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 187 times
FymNLi2aQAIrZRI.jpg
FymNLi2aQAIrZRI.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 187 times
FymOIT1akAERPQV.jpg
FymOIT1akAERPQV.jpg (69.3 KiB) Viewed 187 times
FymOrUjaAAAd5rd.jpg
FymOrUjaAAAd5rd.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 187 times
FymNYWyaMAEtv3F.jpg
FymNYWyaMAEtv3F.jpg (885.97 KiB) Viewed 187 times
FymKarzaUAAVFhN.jpg
FymKarzaUAAVFhN.jpg (1017.53 KiB) Viewed 187 times
FzAGGOYagBk0bqU.jpg
FzAGGOYagBk0bqU.jpg (405.05 KiB) Viewed 187 times
Disclaimer: The last 2 photos have AI-generated backgrounds and boots.

INFORMATIONS