sanhuiofficial.com

Regarding the 145cm with big breasts (query)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
notreallypaul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Regarding the 145cm with big breasts (query)

Post by notreallypaul »

Hello guys,

I like the look of the Sanhui bodies. I have a new disabling pain condition so I need a lighter doll. I’d maybe go for then 145cm with the big breasts but I’m U.K. based and I do see a lot of issues people have with customs. I do understand the reasons why of course, but unfortunately I’m in a position of needing a lighter doll that I can move around with (some) ease. What’s the situation with adult dolls of just under 5ft? I don’t think I would go below this height. Any alternatives would also be appreciated. Thank you.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Regarding the 145cm with big breasts (query)

Post by staycool64 »

Betty did say the large breast 145cm is there newest upgrade and a new face is coming out with movable jaw for the 145cm.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Malcolmattheback

Post by Malcolmattheback »

Hi,
I’m in the same position (based in UK, looking for lighter silicone doll) and I have contacted a number of vendors about this. The responses have been varied (since there is no standardised rule on what is / isn’t allowed). However, almost all vendors say that they won’t import a doll to the UK that’s under 150cm (some went as low as 140cm, some as high as 160cm). If you really want to take the risk there are some “ebay” vendors that have offered 100cm Dolls, but I’m personally not interested, nor would I be willing to take that risk.

There’s a silicone Piper doll at 160cm which is top of my list at the moment, but even that is a grey area since we aren’t allowed to have pictures of her on here.

I ended up compromising and went for a Sino torso to tide me over until things change / become more clear on what is or isn’t allowed. I have to say, at 18 kg, it’s actually worked really well for me.

Hope you find what you’re looking for.

notreallypaul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by notreallypaul »

Malcolmattheback wrote:Hi,
I’m in the same position (based in UK, looking for lighter silicone doll) and I have contacted a number of vendors about this. The responses have been varied (since there is no standardised rule on what is / isn’t allowed). However, almost all vendors say that they won’t import a doll to the UK that’s under 150cm (some went as low as 140cm, some as high as 160cm). If you really want to take the risk there are some “ebay” vendors that have offered 100cm Dolls, but I’m personally not interested, nor would I be willing to take that risk.

There’s a silicone Piper doll at 160cm which is top of my list at the moment, but even that is a grey area since we aren’t allowed to have pictures of her on here.

I ended up compromising and went for a Sino torso to tide me over until things change / become more clear on what is or isn’t allowed. I have to say, at 18 kg, it’s actually worked really well for me.

I can definitely understand what the issue is. It’s just unfortunate given my situation. 145 was as low as I’d be willing to go. I think I might just opt for a petite series realdoll as they don’t have any issues with getting them through customs it seems. Plus the realdolls are a bit of an accepted brand so might be my own compromise. Shame as I’d like more variety to choose from tbh. Such is life though. Thanks for the reply.

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

Hi
Interesting topic!
Are we in silicone and big breast?
Hopefully

I am the happy owner of a 165 R-cup
Finest doll I ever had.

Could be very nice with a 145cm with very big breasts.
Just a wish from an old man :D

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Here is Bettys email direct to Betty and I am sure she can answer your questions and give you pricing. I just got an email from her because I decided to get another face, #15 which I really like. Yes I believe it will be the same 145cm but just larger breasts and new face or and movable Jaw which I REALLY LOVE that feature for kissing and different expressions.

order_3@sanhuidolls.com,
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

pdkh2000 wrote:Hi
Interesting topic!
Are we in silicone and big breast?
Hopefully

I am the happy owner of a 165 R-cup
Finest doll I ever had.

Could be very nice with a 145cm with very big breasts.
Just a wish from an old man :D
Yes Silicone :plaidskirt: I just got the 168 and waiting on the 158cm to arrive, I know a couple more members that have the R cup and love them.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

notreallypaul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by notreallypaul »

Malcolmattheback wrote:Hi,

Can u link me to the torso so I can have a look? Thanks

Reodor Felgen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reodor Felgen »

notreallypaul wrote: Can u link me to the torso so I can have a look? Thanks
Both Sanhui and Sino have torsos of «adult» (160-ish cm) silicone dolls.
They should be ok for the UK.

https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... nd-sex-toy
https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... nd-sex-toy

INFORMATIONS