reallovesexdolls.com

RLSD 141F

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
jackrabbid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

RLSD 141F

Post by jackrabbid »

Hello All!

I’m doing some research on a first doll, and really like RLSDs 141F body style. I’ve done some searching here, but most of the posts are from years ago.

I’m curious about the size of the box she ships in, to get an idea of the size I’d need to store her in.

I’m also curious about LHP. I’ve read that some older WM dolls had poor placement, and I’m wondering what owners think of this doll and how sex is with her in various positions.

I’m leaning towards an insert, for easier cleaning.

Any advice the community could provide is greatly appreciated!

Jack
I'm Just Here to Enjoy the Show

Tantaly Monroe
Lushdoll 153E w #2 Head

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: RLSD 141F

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi Jack!

We can give you some of that info! First off she is an RLSD design, not a WM Doll. We designed her with LHP in mind and hers is very nice! We've had excellent feedback from customers on her!
Top Notch doll !!!
Whoever designed this doll is a GENIUS!
She's got a thin waist that really brings out that nice big butt and those boobs. If you like them with nice big butts look no further, this doll is for you, I promise you will not be disappointed.
AWSOME !
You'll love this doll if you love ASS
You'll love this doll if you love ASS. Barbie(155cm) was my favorite until RLSD came out with their exclusive 141cm. This girl's ass is perfect. When she bends over, she doesn't have that gaping B-hole.. Her butt and thighs are very shapely and all other features are very petite and feminine. I'm also a big fan of her big perky breasts with nipples that point. You'll love this doll if you love ASS slightly up.
Her B-hole is the biggest selling point for me though. Other dolls have s big gaping B-hole. While the 141cm B-hole doesn't pucker (which would be preferred), it does manage to stay mostly shut when she bends over. And with that round ass, the 141cm is easily my new favorite.
Perfect 141cm
Perfect doll and even prettier in reality than in photos.
Very Amazing
Very Amazing, Very lifelike, and an awesome investment. I am 200% satisfied with my purchase. I couldn't be more pleased. Everything about her seems real. The customer service experts reply promptly and very professionally. This is the only company anyone should buy from ever. They even helped me make my decision on purchasing or not by their professionalism. I'm glad I made my purchase and that they assisted with any questions I had and have before and after purchase. Thank you RLSD !!!!
141cm Zoe doll
I love this Zoe doll she has the sexiest thick, big booty, curvy body!!. I can't believe how beautiful she is. RLSD is such a great, fast shipping, excellent company. My doll came in perfect condition all the packaging and accessories were in excellent condition. I will order again from this doll company in the future. You have to get this !41cm Zoe doll if you love big booty, thick curvy dolls, and only RLSD has her!
WOW!!! Even better than expected!
Let me just say that if you are interested do not hesitate at all! This doll is so incredibly lifelike and real that it is almost mind-altering! There are so many poses that you can do with her that it is just like being with the real thing, maybe even better! Beg, borrow or steal the money for her cause she is worth every penny!
141F.jpeg
141F.jpeg (140.97 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
141F_zoe.png
141F_zoe.png (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1437 times
Her box size is aproximately 59"L x 18"W x 15"H

Also, You also picked a really GREAT DAY! Because TODAY is the last day of our BLACK FRIDAY MEGA FLASH SALE!! >>> https://reallovesexdolls.com/

:glou:
Your RLSD Team

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

jackrabbid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jackrabbid »

Thanks for the reply! She certainly looks stunning, and I'm glad to hear that you designed the sculpt with LHP in mind.

Looks like I'll miss out on that sale, unfortunately. I'm taking it slow for now, as I was already burnt by an impulse purchase. My own fault, placed an order before I was truly ready to house one of these modern wonders.
I'm Just Here to Enjoy the Show

Tantaly Monroe
Lushdoll 153E w #2 Head

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

jackrabbid wrote:Thanks for the reply! She certainly looks stunning, and I'm glad to hear that you designed the sculpt with LHP in mind.

Looks like I'll miss out on that sale, unfortunately. I'm taking it slow for now, as I was already burnt by an impulse purchase. My own fault, placed an order before I was truly ready to house one of these modern wonders.

Hey, Jackrabbid. Have you still been deliberating about which doll to buy, or did you make a selection? If you made a choice, I hope that you will be happy with her. If you have not, and you are still interested in this RLSD 141, I just placed an order for this model; when she arrives, I can share some information, and maybe a few photos of her. While there have been some posts about this doll, they date back a few years or more. Now, though, we have some great new options available, which were not in existence when this model was originally released; gel breasts and articulated hands (this one is a must have) - I selected both.

I, too, have been more interested in dolls which have good LHP. My first was a YL158, which I would rate very low in this regard (her curves were absolutely fantastic, though). Last year, I purchased a WM174G, which has very nice placement; many of the newer models have better LHP than dolls from a coule of years ago and older. RLSD, however, looks to have nailed the design many years ago (~2016), with this 141F. And, she has the voluptuous proportions which I really liked about my first doll; as well as some of the newer voluptuous dolls. This RLSD 141, for me, has the appeal of the high amount of curviness, without the high amount of curb weight that the taller curvy dolls have - it seems to be an ideal balance of shape and weight. RLSD has a great jiggle test video in the help section of their web site, most probably made when this model was developed. It existed before gel breasts were made available, so I anticipate that the 141's jiggle factor will be even better - from what was actually a great starting point.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

subcyclist wrote:
jackrabbid wrote:RLSD has a great jiggle test video in the help section of their web site, most probably made when this model was developed. It existed before gel breasts were made available, so I anticipate that the 141's jiggle factor will be even better - from what was actually a great starting point.
Hi Subcyclist!

Now that you have your lovely 141F Annika, we'd love to see it if you could share her jiggle factor with the gel breasts! Only if you want to of course.

Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
subcyclist wrote:
jackrabbid wrote:RLSD has a great jiggle test video in the help section of their web site, most probably made when this model was developed. It existed before gel breasts were made available, so I anticipate that the 141's jiggle factor will be even better - from what was actually a great starting point.
Hi Subcyclist!

Now that you have your lovely 141F Annika, we'd love to see it if you could share her jiggle factor with the gel breasts! Only if you want to of course.

Stacey

Roger Wilco...sometime this week. I have actually considered doing this for a forum thread where people are posting jiggle videos. I will see if I can do a decent job shooting the video, and then post it there and here.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

subcyclist wrote:
Roger Wilco...sometime this week. I have actually considered doing this for a forum thread where people are posting jiggle videos. I will see if I can do a decent job shooting the video, and then post it there and here.
w00t! Awesome, thank you!

INFORMATIONS