https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Where's the armory? Weapons for 1/3 SD!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

snorlax

Where's the armory? Weapons for 1/3 SD!

Post by snorlax »

Hey!

I bought a Smartdoll and I'm sooooooo excited for her to get here :mrgreen:
I plan on making her a conqueror! For that she will need the necessary tools! :twisted:
Sword, bow, battle axe, daggers, chainsaw, guns, lightsabers whatever I can get my hands on :haha4:

Not sure what the best scale would be? I think 1:3 is a bit large? I found a bit of stuff on etsy. What I found was insanely overpriced though 8O
I figure there has to be toys, 3d prints or something along those lines that would work with a SD?

Any tipps are very welcome! :lol: :glou:
Kaitlyn WM 162E / 233
Lilith Smart Doll Athena

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Where's the armory? Weapons for 1/3 SD!

Post by carlys_guy »

smart dolls are 1/3 scale so that is what you should look for. if you have a 3D printer check "thingiverse". if you want to by a print look at "my mini factory".

carlys_guy

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

Yay, how exciting! We can't wait to see her! :D

Anyway, as Carly says, you definitely want 1/3 scale. Tori has access to a 1/6 scale armory, but as you can see those peashooters are somewhat lacking in caliber.
need-bigger-guns.gif
need-bigger-guns.gif (467.12 KiB) Viewed 607 times
Endless War has a thread with minis and guns, but I don't know what scale they are in: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=138216

snorlax

Post by snorlax »

carlys_guy wrote:smart dolls are 1/3 scale so that is what you should look for. if you have a 3D printer check "thingiverse". if you want to by a print look at "my mini factory".
I don't have a printer myself sadly (not yet anyway :haha4: ) I'll check it out though thanks!
hwa6cpxr wrote:Yay, how exciting! We can't wait to see her! :D
Anyway, as Carly says, you definitely want 1/3 scale. Tori has access to a 1/6 scale armory, but as you can see those peashooters are somewhat lacking in caliber.
Endless War has a thread with minis and guns, but I don't know what scale they are in: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=138216
Exciting indeed! :angel: She'll be here next week! MUCH faster than I expected :D
That's an hilarious picture of Tori :haha4: Just a TINY bit to small :lol: I'll check out the thread! Looks promising :) Thank you!
Kaitlyn WM 162E / 233
Lilith Smart Doll Athena

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

check amazon a company called goat guns has some 1/3 scale gun kits you can make. i just typed in 1/3 scale guns for dolls and it came up, but typing goat guns would work also.

carlys_guy

snorlax

Post by snorlax »

carlys_guy wrote:check amazon a company called goat guns has some 1/3 scale gun kits you can make. i just typed in 1/3 scale guns for dolls and it came up, but typing goat guns would work also.
Idk how I missed this but that is amazing! :angel: Thank you carlys_guy! (I blame german amazon it's not an there xD)
I made an order :> Let's see how they fit when they get here :mrgreen:

Now for some swords and axes :twisted:
Kaitlyn WM 162E / 233
Lilith Smart Doll Athena

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

For weapons Sometimes you can get 1/6 stuff to work, they do make a lot of 1/3 guns but knives and swords are rare, I’ve never seen 1/3 armor that would fit an sD but it may be out there, Etsy would be your best bet

Master of Puppets...

snorlax

Post by snorlax »

Dees luver wrote:For weapons Sometimes you can get 1/6 stuff to work, they do make a lot of 1/3 guns but knives and swords are rare, I’ve never seen 1/3 armor that would fit an sD but it may be out there, Etsy would be your best bet
I saw those on your Instagram! :angel:
They remind me of Arias Needle from Game of Thrones :D (currently rewachting the show :whistle:)

Indeed melee weapons are hard to find. I got a model Katana off ebay but it might be a bit big we'll see. Not just yet willing to give in to the Etsy prices since most of the stuff is around 150$+ 8O :haha4:
Gone do a toy store tour when Lilith is here and maybe I can pick something up. If not I'll build some out of Lego! :haha4:
Kaitlyn WM 162E / 233
Lilith Smart Doll Athena

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

carlys_guy wrote:check amazon a company called goat guns has some 1/3 scale gun kits you can make. i just typed in 1/3 scale guns for dolls and it came up, but typing goat guns would work also.

carlys_guy
In a development that should surprise absolutely nobody, my credit card has gone AWOL and Tori has received a package...
bigger-gun-1.jpg
bigger-gun-1.jpg (426.37 KiB) Viewed 442 times
Size wise, the gun looks like a good fit.
bigger-gun-2.jpg
bigger-gun-2.jpg (552.9 KiB) Viewed 442 times
It's pretty heavy (about 300gm), though, so Tori needs to use both hands:
bigger-gun-3.jpg
bigger-gun-3.jpg (415.36 KiB) Viewed 442 times
The gun is the Mini SIG MCX® from Goat Guns.

Seth UK

Post by Seth UK »

My Smart Doll has King Arthur's Excalibur sword. Not sure how accurately to scale it is (I've not found the original yet so can't measure it to confirm lol)
Chito_Sword.jpg
Chito_Sword.jpg (71.5 KiB) Viewed 393 times
I found it on Etsy, there were a few different styles. It is actually a letter opener so a search for them should bring them up. I have a 3D printer and current work in progress are 1/3 scale warglaives of azzinoth from world of warcraft.

INFORMATIONS