JC Sexdoll Australia

Disappointing Service

JC Sex Doll Australia is a registered Australian company based in Sydney. We are authorized reseller of high quality brands, and we offer a wide range of collections at the most competitive prices. YES, WE PRICE MATCH! Free shipping, we take care of customs clearance & taxes, and we have local stock in Sydney. At JC Sex Doll Australia, you are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!
JacobsBLadder

Disappointing Service

Post by JacobsBLadder »

Placed an order with JCdoll on 13th July. Cassy was helpful at times with my queries.

However, it has been more than 2 months since making my purchase and I am still waiting for the doll to arrive. Sure, covid-19 in NSW played a significant role in the delays. However, the decision by JCdoll to use hunter express/e-go.au as their primary delivery partner played a huge role as well. JCdoll was unable to provide adequate responses to deliveries and when they could, it was mostly unhelpful. I blame the courier company for being a dodgy one; bad reviews, no customer support contact (their only number leads you to a pre-recorded message that points you back to their website), and delayed email response times.

As long as JCdoll is making the continued conscious decision to have this blasted courier company as their primary partner, potential buyers should be made aware of the delivery nightmare that comes with the cheaper service. I would personally pay more to avoid this ordeal.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Disappointing Service

Post by Anung Un Rama »

It does certainly sound like a courier issue JL.

Also I agree the NSW covid situation at the moment is horrific, not just for services and personal freedom of movement, but freight is almost at a standstill, and even the main stores like Woolworths are struggling to get enough stock in to keep their shelves half full...at least here on the Central Coast that is the case.

I have had guitar and car parts that cleared customs months ago now, waiting dispatch from the holding warehouses, and tracking info just goes in circles, this is from many different carriers as well.

This is due to both the Covid restrictions that are severe in Greater Sydney, and also that some of the Freight logistics companies also have warehouses that are in the tightest lockdown LGA areas, and the rolling truck freight industrial strike actions.

I have used JC SDA four times, and actually never had that freight company handle the logistics.

All my orders were tracking spot on with no delays at all...but these were all pre covid NSW orders.

Hence I suggest that any and all NSW consignments will be a longer and more frustrating wait these days, with harder to get accurate tracking info. This is the modern world now in NSW until all these bullshit restrictions and curfews lift, once the government has poisoned 90 percent of the population with the jab!

Cheers Anung, fellow NSW doll collector.

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

akama
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by akama »

Hi new here,

Agree the courier company and everything else related to logistics are affected by coved and the lock down.

As a supplier of tech stuff I have the same issue to send and order stuff for my customers

onetrick79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by onetrick79 »

I don't think you'll find any freight companies in Aus with good reviews, but then it's usually people with grievances that post reviews. I ordered from JC back in July, and as always Cassy was great to deal with, the communication and updates were excellent, and my doll was shipped with the same courier company. It shipped Tuesday, delivery was in for Friday and it never arrived. It did however, and updated tracking advised as much, arrive on Saturday morning, though their website stated deliveries were Mon-Fri.

The driver told me they were working Saturday to clear the backlog of freight, so they are making some extra effort. I think it's mostly a Covid-freight-overwhelming issue. Keeping in mind even crossing state borders for truck drivers requires long queues, testing and vaxxing, and then theres the sheer volume of freight. I'm happy to cut logistics a little slack at the moment, I think everyones doing their best in unprecedented times. It's not a job I'd like to be doing.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

'tis getting close to Christmas folks :)
Currently takes about 10 days for small parcels to get from Melbourne to Sydney (used to be less than a working week)

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by JC SexDoll Australia »

JacobsBLadder wrote:Placed an order with JCdoll on 13th July. Cassy was helpful at times with my queries.

However, it has been more than 2 months since making my purchase and I am still waiting for the doll to arrive. Sure, covid-19 in NSW played a significant role in the delays. However, the decision by JCdoll to use hunter express/e-go.au as their primary delivery partner played a huge role as well. JCdoll was unable to provide adequate responses to deliveries and when they could, it was mostly unhelpful. I blame the courier company for being a dodgy one; bad reviews, no customer support contact (their only number leads you to a pre-recorded message that points you back to their website), and delayed email response times.

As long as JCdoll is making the continued conscious decision to have this blasted courier company as their primary partner, potential buyers should be made aware of the delivery nightmare that comes with the cheaper service. I would personally pay more to avoid this ordeal.
Hi JacobsBladder,

Hope you are well. I am very sorry to hear about your disappointment with our staff and the courier company.

Four Hunter express staff were diagnosed with COVID on the 2ed of September. Their Sydney depot was shut down, and did not pick up cartons until the 9th of September. I can definitely understand your frustration with this. We had informed our clients regarding this unfortunate incident. Luckily, the staff were recovered from COVID.

We will try our best to improve our service. Please let us know if there is a particular courier company you have more faith in? We will liaise with the courier company for your future orders.

Again, I apologise for the inconvenience. Our goal is to help our clients to get their dream doll at an affordable price and we will try our best.

Hope you have a lovely day and take care!
Kind regards,

Carmen
JC Doll
At JC Sex Doll Australia, You are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!

YES, WE PRICE MATCH! Free shipping, we take care of customs clearance & taxes!

Visit us: https://jcsexdoll.com.au/

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anung Un Rama wrote:It does certainly sound like a courier issue JL.

Also I agree the NSW covid situation at the moment is horrific, not just for services and personal freedom of movement, but freight is almost at a standstill, and even the main stores like Woolworths are struggling to get enough stock in to keep their shelves half full...at least here on the Central Coast that is the case.

I have had guitar and car parts that cleared customs months ago now, waiting dispatch from the holding warehouses, and tracking info just goes in circles, this is from many different carriers as well.

This is due to both the Covid restrictions that are severe in Greater Sydney, and also that some of the Freight logistics companies also have warehouses that are in the tightest lockdown LGA areas, and the rolling truck freight industrial strike actions.

I have used JC SDA four times, and actually never had that freight company handle the logistics.

All my orders were tracking spot on with no delays at all...but these were all pre covid NSW orders.

Hence I suggest that any and all NSW consignments will be a longer and more frustrating wait these days, with harder to get accurate tracking info. This is the modern world now in NSW until all these bullshit restrictions and curfews lift, once the government has poisoned 90 percent of the population with the jab!

Cheers Anung, fellow NSW doll collector.
Hi Anung,

Thank you for your understanding!
Have you received your new guitar yet? It gonna be awesome to play the new guitar in your band!

Hopefully this COVID thing is gone forever.

Take care! :glou: Drink more!

Regards,

Carmen
At JC Sex Doll Australia, You are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

akama wrote:Hi new here,

Agree the courier company and everything else related to logistics are affected by coved and the lock down.

As a supplier of tech stuff I have the same issue to send and order stuff for my customers
Hi Akama,

Thank you for your understanding. :glou:

Regards,

Carmen
JC

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Honestly i went with JC Doll for my first doll and their customer service was excellent and honestly really happy with them

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

AlbertWesker01 wrote:Honestly i went with JC Doll for my first doll and their customer service was excellent and honestly really happy with them
Hi AW,

Thank you for your kind words and support.

Kind regards,

Carmen

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

onetrick79 wrote:I don't think you'll find any freight companies in Aus with good reviews, but then it's usually people with grievances that post reviews. I ordered from JC back in July, and as always Cassy was great to deal with, the communication and updates were excellent, and my doll was shipped with the same courier company. It shipped Tuesday, delivery was in for Friday and it never arrived. It did however, and updated tracking advised as much, arrive on Saturday morning, though their website stated deliveries were Mon-Fri.

The driver told me they were working Saturday to clear the backlog of freight, so they are making some extra effort. I think it's mostly a Covid-freight-overwhelming issue. Keeping in mind even crossing state borders for truck drivers requires long queues, testing and vaxxing, and then theres the sheer volume of freight. I'm happy to cut logistics a little slack at the moment, I think everyones doing their best in unprecedented times. It's not a job I'd like to be doing.
Hi onetrick79,

Hope you are well and thank you for your understanding and kindness.

Regards,

Carmen

INFORMATIONS