sexyrealsexdolls.com

Speed Hair Punching Machine

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
aric93
Apprentice
Apprentice

Speed Hair Punching Machine

Post by aric93 »

Hey guys, I've just found out a speed hair punching machine for both silicone and TPE doll which I think it's super cool, it really saves a lot of time implanting the hair.
here's the video of it
https://www.bilibili.com/s/video/BV19K4y1j7fh

I'm still searching for this, will update you guys soon

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Speed Hair Punching Machine

Post by seagull »

Searching online for hair punching will lead to a real human scalp getting the hair insertion treatment
I didn't feel so well after viewing that 8O
Everything else was of highly skilled people doing it strand by strand :)

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Dude, sweet! I want one too!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

aric93
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aric93 »

Mr Franz wrote:Damn! I want one!
It's super convenient tho

aric93
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aric93 »

seagull wrote:Searching online for hair punching will lead to a real human scalp getting the hair insertion treatment
I didn't feel so well after viewing that 8O
Everything else was of highly skilled people doing it strand by strand :)
ha not that kinda hair punching, this one is just for dolls and fx makeup

aric93
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aric93 »

DG wrote:Dude, sweet! I want one too!
ikr haha, I'm still searching for this, since I can read Chinese, I think I'll find this soon somewhere in a China website. Will update you guys soon and revealing where to purchase

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

OMG!!! That is so dang awesome!!! Hey everyone my birthday is in March... Just saying!!! LOL!!!
Well that is definitely on the list of things I want to buy.. Honestly it looks like a tattoo gun, though... I knew I should have picked up that tattoo rig I saw a couple of years ago that was going cheap...
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

This is why , implanted hair does not last. It's all about speed rather than quality.
That does not appear to be going deep enough to even stay/last,
if a dolls hair is brushed. Or, if you were trying to style the hair it would just pull out. It's not like it's being glued in the head. It's a thin hair in a silicone/tpe hole.
This would not last in TPE much less silicone.
Fast does not mean good.

The key word here is "last".
JMO
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

justintime wrote:This is why , implanted hair does not last. It's all about speed rather than quality.
if a dolls hair is brushed. Or, if you were trying to style the hair it would just pull out. It's not like it's being glued in the head. It's a thin hair in a silicone/tpe hole.
Fast does not mean good.

JMO
Yes but if you prepare the TPE before and after you can keep it from coming out, as much.. Unfortunately no matter how careful, punched in hair is going to shed. The only way to stop that is way more work then anyone would be willing to do and I am not sure it would look very good, and it would mean removing the face from the skull. Think Barbie hair.. I just touched up Agares' goatee and eyebrows. It is just some thing that has to be done.

Alibaba sells this machine for $345 + $52 for shipping.. Here is the link https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 42d2CoPe0T
I have just put in a query with the manufacturer, as they said the price is negotiable.. It often is with many of the Chinese manufacturers if you know how to find the right person to talk to.. With this machine I would almost be willing to punch hair as a service.. Still prefer wigs to a head of hair though.. Can you all imagine punching in Agares mop?? Plus it is a pain in the butt washing his wig.. Don't even want to thing how hard it would be to clean that much curly hair without yanking it all out.. Ah no freakin thanks!!!
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

Sagitare
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Sagitare »

How did it do with the eyebrows? I tryed manually rooting but the ones I did stood straight up.

Gary1124

Post by Gary1124 »

justintime wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:53 pm This is why , implanted hair does not last. It's all about speed rather than quality.
Fast does not mean good.

JMO
I know it's an old thread. But what do you do to prevent wig from moving around or coming off in action seeing as I realize implanted hair is mostly a fizzle.
Thanks

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Gary1124 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:51 am I know it's an old thread. But what do you do to prevent wig from moving around or coming off in action seeing as I realize implanted hair is mostly a fizzle.
Thanks
Search for WIGS and dig through the results. Tons of posts and ideas as to keeping wigs on dolls heads.
Punching hair and having it stay in is not a fizzle, I've been doing it for years with solid results in TPE for public hair.
Implanting hair on a head is OK, but a loosing game. Bits of hair will come out over time and she will eventually go bald, since dolls do not regrow hair :)

Even with a deep implant and heat sealing the hair into the TPE head I don't think implanting is along term solution for an "action" head.
Probably OK for a display only doll that looks nice but does not gets lot of hair action or hair combing, styling, etc.

Just my two cents.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS