www.beautiful-dolls.com

Thank you once again Joy!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Thank you once again Joy!

Post by Gundam »

I posted this in my thread "Silver Vixens"
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102898&start=60

Still I thought it might help Joy and Beautiful Dolls more if I posted something here. It has been 7 years now of great service. And after all this time, I have tried many bodies and heads and I love the Jinsan #76 so much I have 5 (3 tan and 2 fair). I suck at maintenance and am very clumsy as well, so most of my bodies last 1-3 years but heads, that is is different story. So when I decided to get lighter bodies for my beloved #76s, I read some good things about the XY skeletons and decided to try. I am very happy.

Thank you again Joy! So patient with me. I am sometimes the worst customer, constantly changing my mind and asking little questions and Joy for 7 years has been great. I am sure she has to roll her eyes after answering my many questions but somehow in the end I always get what I want and have never had any complaints, other than about me (I often feel embarrassed for pestering Joy so much).

That is all. Now back to music and the company of some fine silver vixens. And dreaming about what 2 more bodies I should get for my other two tan 76 heads...
Attachments
76-Lover.JPG
76-Lover.JPG (970.79 KiB) Viewed 740 times

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Thank you once again Joy!

Post by Studio »

Some dolls only last that long with tons of careful maintenance, I'd say you are doing just fine!

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Thank you once again Joy!

Post by Gundam »

Update,

After more than a week now, I am even happier. I love the skeletons. Great flexibility, sturdy feeling, stand very nicely and so light! I have an OR156H (bought it here used, not cheating on you Joy!) and as much as I love her, I use her as a statue in my office. She is way to heavy for me to move around. And as far as real vs advertised heights, my new XY152s are taller than the OR156H.

Again, my only complaint is with me. I did it AGAIN!!! I am so sorry Joy for bothering you during your work hours, with what I assume is mindless chit chat of an old man fantasizing, as he looks at, literally scantly clad “Beautiful Dolls” and chats with his sales rep, who has been so nice to him for over seven years and who’s name is “Joy”…

...Well, let’s just say I hope you can continue to shrug off anything stupid I say. Because I am so happy with Beautiful Dolls and of course your great service.

If anyone reads this and decides to purchase from BD, I promise you you will get a great price and great service! And, it will make me feel better for helping instead of just pestering you Joy.

Thank you again and hope you and your loved ones Live Long & Prosper!

INFORMATIONS