www.wmdolls.com

Hello New guy here

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bishy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello New guy here

Post by bishy »

Hello every one,

I ordered a WM 163cm C cup on September 14 with heads # 52 and 46 from RLSD. This is my first doll and the waiting is killing me. Anyone know how long current production times are,? I'm off until October 25th I was hoping to have it by then.

Thanks for your time I look forward to chatting with everyone in the future.

Bishy

zerp40k

Re: Hello New guy here

Post by zerp40k »

Production time is 2-4 weeks + a few weeks of shipping

And welcome :)
My Girls:
Emma - WM158A
Sara - WM157B
?? - XY148
WM166C
WM172D
SM156A

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Welcome aboard! Yeah, the wait sux. Might be an extra week for your order as WM is just coming off a week long holiday. I ordered Sept 1st, and doll is finished(on the 29th), but had to wait the extra week for her to ship. Any day now... Hope your gal gets done quickly for you, and has a safe and speedy trip home. :)

dollnerd895

Post by dollnerd895 »

RLSD will make sure everything is good. When you get make sure everything is in order. Mine took 2 months, there were weeks of silence and stuck in transit etc. Don't stress.
:)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Welcome to the wonderful world of dolls and TDF! Waiting for the first is the worst- it gets better. I heartily commend your choices! My beloved Hadleigh is a 163C and I just ordered a second one. I'm quite confident that RLSD will do everything they can to ensure that your doll's production, inspection, and delivery go smoothly. We'll endure the wait together, bishy.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Welcome!

RLSD has a loyal following. They're obviously doing something right! I'm sure she'll arrive safe and sound, but I doubt she'll get here before the 25th ... especially with shipping companies dragging their feet lately.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

bishy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bishy »

Unwritten wrote:Welcome aboard! Yeah, the wait sux. Might be an extra week for your order as WM is just coming off a week long holiday. I ordered Sept 1st, and doll is finished(on the 29th), but had to wait the extra week for her to ship. Any day now... Hope your gal gets done quickly for you, and has a safe and speedy trip home. :)

Thank you

bishy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bishy »

dollnerd895 wrote:RLSD will make sure everything is good. When you get make sure everything is in order. Mine took 2 months, there were weeks of silence and stuck in transit etc. Don't stress.
:)

Hope I don't have to deal with any of that.

bishy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bishy »

Rock13 wrote:Welcome to the wonderful world of dolls and TDF! Waiting for the first is the worst- it gets better. I heartily commend your choices! My beloved Hadleigh is a 163C and I just ordered a second one. I'm quite confident that RLSD will do everything they can to ensure that your doll's production, inspection, and delivery go smoothly. We'll endure the wait together, bishy.

Thank you, your Hadleigh is quite the looker. Oh yes the waiting, I hear Tom Petty in my head around the clock.

bishy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bishy »

ZombieWinter wrote:Welcome!

RLSD has a loyal following. They're obviously doing something right! I'm sure she'll arrive safe and sound, but I doubt she'll get here before the 25th ... especially with shipping companies dragging their feet lately.
I'm praying

bishy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bishy »

zerp40k wrote:Production time is 2-4 weeks + a few weeks of shipping

And welcome :)
Thank you

dollydolldolls

Post by dollydolldolls »

bishy wrote:Hello every one,

I ordered a WM 163cm C cup on September 14 with heads # 52 and 46 from RLSD. This is my first doll and the waiting is killing me. Anyone know how long current production times are,? I'm off until October 25th I was hoping to have it by then.

Thanks for your time I look forward to chatting with everyone in the future.

Bishy
Welcome to the forum, we're also looking forward to interacting with you, keep us up to date, I'm really curious what she's gonna look like and how long you have been waiting for the day she'll arrive :) Wishing you a happy honeymoon in advance :lol:
A doll is no different from a woman not moving during the act

dreamer from Russia

Post by dreamer from Russia »

Expectations are always justified, long expectations excite even more. Welcome and happy fantasy.
AF Doll 162.

INFORMATIONS