reallovesexdolls.com

Unboxing Dottie

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Caudillo

Unboxing Dottie

Post by Caudillo »

My WM155A TPE doll arrived early from RLSD. She arrived in a sturdy box with ample foam and some plywood supports - the best delivery I have experienced. The socks to protect the feet were a nice touch.

The doll has a very pronounce wasp-waist - a Victorian fetish I subscribe to. At the moment she will be dressed in shorts and a crop top until I can find a Victorian type dress for her. Petticoats and stockings may be a wrdrobe nightmare yet to be experienced.

I was very pleased with the service I got from RLSD.
Attachments
Unbox04.jpg
Unbox04.jpg (102.27 KiB) Viewed 808 times
Unbox02.jpg
Unbox02.jpg (89.33 KiB) Viewed 808 times
Unbox03.jpg
Unbox03.jpg (73.2 KiB) Viewed 808 times
Unbox04.jpg
Unbox04.jpg (102.27 KiB) Viewed 808 times

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals, I get my back into my living

Re: Unboxing Dottie

Post by young guy »

Dottie looks like a hottie, sure you'll be happy with her. Look forward to seeing her in (and out) of some Victorian finery. Them Victorians weren't prudes, they were just really good at pretending...
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Congratulations! 8)

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Congrats! She's a cutie.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Caudillo wrote:My WM155A TPE doll arrived early from RLSD. She arrived in a sturdy box with ample foam and some plywood supports - the best delivery I have experienced. The socks to protect the feet were a nice touch.

The doll has a very pronounce wasp-waist - a Victorian fetish I subscribe to. At the moment she will be dressed in shorts and a crop top until I can find a Victorian type dress for her. Petticoats and stockings may be a wrdrobe nightmare yet to be experienced.

I was very pleased with the service I got from RLSD.
Ah, a fellow of fine tastes as well. I too enjoy the Victorian era styles. Not quite the exaggerated steam punk, but the fashion of that period is undeniably distinct!

Congratulations on Dottie! Looking forward to more pics once you get her wardrobe together.

INFORMATIONS