sexyrealsexdolls.com

Is CrownPeaks still in business?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
WaterCressHydro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is CrownPeaks still in business?

Post by WaterCressHydro »

People on Reddit mentioned them going out of business. Is that true?

keivn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Is CrownPeaks still in business?

Post by keivn »

No they are still operating. I just ordered one a week ago. They are just not responding to emails I think, but you can msg them using the phone number on their website.

isthisthingon321

Post by isthisthingon321 »

keivn wrote:No they are still operating. I just ordered one a week ago. They are just not responding to emails I think, but you can msg them using the phone number on their website.
Did Xavier give you an estimate on how long it would take for delivery? Thanks in advance!

keivn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by keivn »

isthisthingon321 wrote:
keivn wrote:No they are still operating. I just ordered one a week ago. They are just not responding to emails I think, but you can msg them using the phone number on their website.
Did Xavier give you an estimate on how long it would take for delivery? Thanks in advance!
No but you can see the estimated date when you are in check out. Usually it's a few days earlier than what it says on the webpage. I bought it on Oct 15th, on the page it says the estimated delivery date is Nov 3rd or something but it shipped on 27th and I got it today. So I would say it takes about two weeks. Hope that helps.

WaterCressHydro
Apprentice
Apprentice

keivn wrote:
isthisthingon321 wrote: Did Xavier give you an estimate on how long it would take for delivery? Thanks in advance!
No but you can see the estimated date when you are in check out. Usually it's a few days earlier than what it says on the webpage. I bought it on Oct 15th, on the page it says the estimated delivery date is Nov 3rd or something but it shipped on 27th and I got it today. So I would say it takes about two weeks. Hope that helps.
Did they give you a tracking number?
Last edited by Slew on Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote

isthisthingon321

Post by isthisthingon321 »

keivn wrote:
isthisthingon321 wrote:
Thanks much! I just ordered mine!

keivn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by keivn »

WaterCressHydro wrote:
keivn wrote:
isthisthingon321 wrote: Did Xavier give you an estimate on how long it would take for delivery? Thanks in advance!
Did they give you a tracking number?
They did. It was a USPS-insured priority mail. I don't know how many people are gonna read this, but I have bought 3 crownpeaks in the past two years, and I just wanna share some of the stuff you might want to include in the instruction/note section when you put down your order in. 1. You can ask for normal/thick skin or thinner skin, personally I prefer it thinner because they feel much more realistic, and even with the thinner skin it is much more durable than when they first came out. 2. I just got a new one this week, and the nipples are significantly shorter than previous two, so short that I can barely squeeze them, and there's definitely some customizability around the nipple/areola region, so make your preference clear in your note.

WaterCressHydro
Apprentice
Apprentice

This is greatly appreciated! Think you've cleared up all a lot questions people had. I wish I knew back when I placed my order you could make requests like those. I ordered mine on October 16 with an ETA of November 10. I may end up getting mine soon from the sound of it.

Aorlex
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Aorlex »

Amazing, the breasts of these product are so soft that it is almost to be real. Has anyone seen a doll with such soft breasts? I'd like to buy that kind of dolls.

INFORMATIONS