www.wmdolls.com

Erik Kirk's thread.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Xius Man

Re: Erik Kirk's thread.

Post by Xius Man »

Awesome as always True :)
Happiness is when you are understood, Great Happiness is when you are loved. Real happiness is when you love.
Confucious

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Oh this was the perfect Halloween post and I love the twist that you are wearing the costume and Erik is the viewer!

But first of all, we are so, so happy that Godric flew all the many thousands of miles to reach your shores safe and sound. But his wings look very strong indeed and his cute feet must have helped him take many a nap on the way, upside down of course! Mira got a LOT of use out of the powder puffs recently, what with all her outfits and they have saved us many hours of extra powdering as they are so big and soft. Thanks again.

And now to your shoot and it was the perfect mix of a sexy and lighthearted story.

Erik has a way of looking at the camera sometimes that is the picture of cute perplexity and this snap was no exception:

His comment was also very funny and I know what he means about heels (and Mira in them)! And Mira was also wowed by the suspender belt…

I was also wowed by this pic, true!

I know what she means! The mood lighting is a really nice touch.

Although it even looked as if it was also enjoying things a lot:

Well, it’s getting late here so we must also be getting our own mood lights going.

And celebrate a great end to Spooktober.

Catch you soon, true and Erik! 😈👍
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Xius Man wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:55 pm Awesome as always True :)
Hey, Xius Man. We're happy to know that you enjoyed it. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Michaelangelo wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:19 pm Oh this was the perfect Halloween post and I love the twist that you are wearing the costume and Erik is the viewer!

But first of all, we are so, so happy that Godric flew all the many thousands of miles to reach your shores safe and sound. But his wings look very strong indeed and his cute feet must have helped him take many a nap on the way, upside down of course! Mira got a LOT of use out of the powder puffs recently, what with all her outfits and they have saved us many hours of extra powdering as they are so big and soft. Thanks again.

And now to your shoot and it was the perfect mix of a sexy and lighthearted story.

Erik has a way of looking at the camera sometimes that is the picture of cute perplexity and this snap was no exception:

His comment was also very funny and I know what he means about heels (and Mira in them)! And Mira was also wowed by the suspender belt…

I was also wowed by this pic, true!

I know what she means! The mood lighting is a really nice touch.

Although it even looked as if it was also enjoying things a lot:

Well, it’s getting late here so we must also be getting our own mood lights going.

And celebrate a great end to Spooktober.

Catch you soon, true and Erik! 😈👍
Hi Michaelangelo! We're happy to know that you enjoyed our Halloween photos and storyline. And Erik was thrilled with my devilish surprise. :wink: Yes, Godric is one resilient little bat to withstand such a long journey. He's settled into his new home very nicely and Erik adores him. (As do I.) I'm glad to hear that the super-sized powder puffs have made short work of powdering Miss Mira. And it was my pleasure to make them for her. :D The pic of Erik with the red high heels is my favourite - and I was pleased by his reaction to them. It's nice to know that Mira liked the black and red garter belt - the little red bows on it were a nice touch. The Jack-o'-lantern string lights added some nice ambience to our room - a romantic glow for goodnight kisses. I'm sad when Spooktober is over and I always look forward to the next one.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Rock13 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:35 pm Eric Northman is one of the greatest characters in the show. I had something of a bromance going with him- until he did the nasty with Russell Edgington's boy toy- yuck. Pam was fantastic, too, but she wore her vulnerability on her sleeve which seemed most unbecoming for a vampiress.
That part of the storyline wasn't enough to put me off the character of Eric Northman - it was a means to an end so he could get his revenge on Russell in the most epic way. Pam wasn't the only vampire to show her vulnerability: Eric cried like a baby when his maker, Godric, decided to meet the true death on his own terms. Other male vampires showed their emotions, too - and I liked that because it was a reminder of their former humanity.

MJsCave
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MJsCave »

Oh my goodness what an awesome Halloween adventure True!!
You really got the best lingerie to ignite Erik’s naughty side! (Beautiful lingerie set btw!)
Loved reading it, thank you for a fantastic story once again
MJ xoxo

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi MJ. Thanks for stopping by. We're glad that you enjoyed the storyline - and the lingerie. Erik's naughty side is always just under the surface, but the red lingerie definitely set it on fire. :wink: xoxo

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

he so cute love outfits for him i cant wait order mine

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Aww, thanks for your kind compliment! Erik and I look forward to seeing pics of Lucas when he arrives. :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi everyone. Erik needed a new (identical) spare head so it would be easier for me to change his look from blonde to dark hair. (I have blonde eyebrow wigs glued onto his existing head and needed another head that I could glue dark brows onto. When I'm in the mood to change his look, all I have to do is swap heads.) I also got a second set of Mannequin Fan Easy Move Eyes for his spare head. The less digging around I have to do in his eye cavity while inserting/removing eyeballs, the better.

There were 2 things I immediately noticed about his new head: 1) The skin tone didn't exactly match the colour of his body. His body is pale (the fair skin tone) and the new head has more of a pink tone to it. From what I've read here, WM mixes the colours by hand - which means that you could order a doll with a fair skin tone one year, then order another doll in the same skin tone a couple of years later, but it won't be exactly the same colour as the first doll. I found this disappointing since the head alone costs a few hundred dollars. And I'm on a budget.

2) His left eye cavity was WAY deeper than his right one - as evidenced in the photo below. These are the pedestals for the Mannequin Fan Easy Move Eyes. The one of the left is using the shortest screw which was perfect for that eye cavity. The right one was using the medium length screw with the pedestal extended all the way to the end of it. That's a big difference!
1.JPG
1.JPG (79.67 KiB) Viewed 239 times
I find it awkward trying to insert an eyeball with the pedestal extended out to the maximum. So I decided I'd fix the way-too-deep eye cavity myself. I just needed a few supplies to make the TPE paste for the repair:

Tape primer (which is kept in a sealed container because the fumes are strong), the spare block of TPE that arrived with Erik in 2021, scissors to cut the TPE, a glass jar with a metal lid, and a plastic pipette to suck up the primer. I wasn't sure about how my little experiment would turn out so I used his original head for the test run.
2.JPG
2.JPG (122.23 KiB) Viewed 239 times
I only needed a small chunk of TPE for the repair.
3.JPG
3.JPG (50.69 KiB) Viewed 239 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (92.76 KiB) Viewed 239 times
I used the scissors to cut it into very fine pieces so the tape primer would break down the TPE more quickly
5.JPG
5.JPG (57.18 KiB) Viewed 239 times
Because the tape primer eats plastic, I needed to use a glass jar with a metal lid.
6.JPG
6.JPG (138.04 KiB) Viewed 239 times
This photo demonstrates how finely it was cut.
7.JPG
7.JPG (97.65 KiB) Viewed 239 times
When I decided that there was enough in the jar...
8.JPG
8.JPG (76.27 KiB) Viewed 239 times
...it was time to add the primer.
9.JPG
9.JPG (89.76 KiB) Viewed 239 times
I used the pipette to suck it up and added just enough to cover the tiny pieces of TPE.
10.JPG
10.JPG (107.46 KiB) Viewed 239 times
I wasn't keen on using any of my cutlery to give it a stir - so I used a wooden knife which I then wiped clean on some paper towel. Then it was time to let it sit overnight.
When I checked it the next morning, there were still some visible chunks of TPE. So I gave it another stir and let it sit for another night.
11.JPG
11.JPG (81.05 KiB) Viewed 239 times
The next morning, it was nice and smooth. And viscous like molasses.
12.JPG
12.JPG (46.22 KiB) Viewed 239 times

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

It was time for his original head to take one for the team. (He has 3 heads including the original which will no longer be used.)
13.JPG
13.JPG (88.7 KiB) Viewed 237 times
I used a wooden teaspoon to fill the eye cavity. I wasn't sure how much paste to add, so I started with about 3mm.
14.JPG
14.JPG (48.84 KiB) Viewed 237 times
Because the TPE paste was viscous, the head had to be facing upward so it would dry in a horizontal layer. A storage basket fit the bill perfectly.
15.JPG
15.JPG (55.02 KiB) Viewed 237 times
When I checked it the next morning, the TPE paste had set. Quite a few small air bubbles in it, but it wouldn't be seen when the eyeball was inserted.
16.JPG
16.JPG (48.63 KiB) Viewed 237 times
I decided to make Erik's new head a lot more comfortable in it's little nest before filling the eye cavity.
17.JPG
17.JPG (69.05 KiB) Viewed 237 times
So I used tea towels as padding - and to keep the head facing upward. (Yes, they had been washed a million times, so there was no risk of staining.) I had some white polar fleece left over from a sewing project and used it to shield the ears from the sides of the storage basket.
18.JPG
18.JPG (108.06 KiB) Viewed 237 times
19.JPG
19.JPG (57.32 KiB) Viewed 237 times
It took about a week to fix this in between making the TPE paste, waiting for the 2 layers of TPE paste to dry - and waiting for the tape primer fumes to die down before inserting his eyes. But it was totally worth it.

I ended up adding about 6mm of TPE paste to the eye cavity in the new head and it worked out great. I know this is a minor repair compared to what others have accomplished (such as full skeletal overhauls) but I'm still proud that I managed to fix it myself. Erik's quite proud of me, too. I hope this has been helpful if someone is having the same issue with their doll's head.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Well done, true_blue22! I have a similar issue with one of my own dolls, so I may give this idea a try.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Wow true_blue22!
You are now a certified innovative doll surgeon!
I'm impressed with your work on Erik!...as he must be too! 😊
When you finish put everything together, do post a picture of Erik's new peepers! 🤓

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

OMG! This is amazing! 🙌👏
Are you a closet chemist or something true lol

So looking forward to you n Erik’s next adventure.

Happy New Year to you both from me n Frances 🥳😀👍

All the best,
Raspberry
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Rock13 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:29 am Well done, true_blue22! I have a similar issue with one of my own dolls, so I may give this idea a try.
Thanks, Rock13! I'm sorry to hear you have the same issue - but glad that this may be helpful for you.

INFORMATIONS