www.6yedollglobal.com/

BBW Kate - 6YE 161J

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: BBW Kate - 6YE 161J

Post by NINJASEX »

This is what I call... entering, the thic zone :mrgreen: :glou:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

loudaguirre
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by loudaguirre »

Do you by any chance have any group photos of your two 161s? One of the reasons I want to invest into owning dolls is in order to play out my harem fantasies without the risk of STIs. The 161J has my favorite body of any doll I have ever seen so the idea of seeing some photos of multiples together is mouth watering.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

loudaguirre wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:11 pm Do you by any chance have any group photos of your two 161s? One of the reasons I want to invest into owning dolls is in order to play out my harem fantasies without the risk of STIs. The 161J has my favorite body of any doll I have ever seen so the idea of seeing some photos of multiples together is mouth watering.
Hi mate, I do not have any galleries elsewhere, I am a rather prolific pc/internet user, but rarely post or blog and mostly avoid social networks especially fb and the like. This is the only platform I use for my doll(s), which btw is the best platform for this niche market, but I am planning to post more often here, have so many clothes to try and my yet another 161j is coming within days, so if you are patient you'll see more of her here.
Overall, obviously taste is subjective but if you like thick guls and are ok with the weight which is indeed maneageble for an average healthy guy like myself this is the very best doll on the market. Not only for the body shape but her LHP, tpe texture and many other reasons. :glou:
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

NINJASEX wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:12 pm This is what I call... entering, the thic zone :mrgreen: :glou:
that's exactly it, hope your Sophia is doing great
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Kate is awesome! She's still my fave 161J😉. Bravo, that last photo shoot was amazing my guy. That white dress really enhanced an already gorgeous figure... Ewwweee.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

loudaguirre
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by loudaguirre »

adymoro wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:59 pm This is the only platform I use for my doll(s), which btw is the best platform for this niche market, but I am planning to post more often here, have so many clothes to try and my yet another 161j is coming within days, so if you are patient you'll see more of her here.
Overall, obviously taste is subjective but if you like thick guls and are ok with the weight which is indeed maneageble for an average healthy guy like myself this is the very best doll on the market. Not only for the body shape but her LHP, tpe texture and many other reasons. :glou:
So you're saying you're going to have 3 of the 161Js? ...Holy crap I'm jealous. Please share some photos of your trio when you have all 3, that sounds incredible.

I like everything I see with 6ye so I'm hoping to eventually invest in one of their N cup torsos. I'm an especially big fan of the N97 head, as it seems like many people on this forum are, but I also like the N14, the Asian looking one, and the N185, the Latina looking one. The N185 might be my favorite of them all. The 161J is hands down my favorite body I've ever seen on a doll but I do have some trepidation about owning one that heavy as a first doll. Otherwise I'd jump right in.

Doll_buddy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Doll_buddy »

Wow, those boobs look heavy :) She looks amazing :D

nazgul112
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nazgul112 »

161J is amazing if only her ass cracker were deeper