ufdolls.com

Question about Pipedream dolls

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
SomeYahoo

Question about Pipedream dolls

Post by SomeYahoo »

Hey Guys, I have a question. I just bought a new Kitty, and as I'm installing the head, it stops screweing as the head is at a 90 degrees angle (basically, she's looking toward her left side). The head would screw perfect if it could go another 1/4 turn, but no matter how hard I try, all it does is "turn" the head and it springs right back. The only way I see is to unscrew it by 270 degrees, but now it bobbles a bit.

Has anyone had the same problem ? In other word, is it supposed to be like this? As it is, the head turns very easily left and right, and I guess I could either shim inside or apply threadlocker (that would make the head nearly impossible to remove), but it kind of seems weird that they're not indexing the screw right.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Question about Pipedream dolls

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Wrap the head bolt with one single wrap of cloth bandage tape.
It will stop the wobble and help hold the position when turning the head side to side.

SomeYahoo

Post by SomeYahoo »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:Wrap the head bolt with one single wrap of cloth bandage tape.
It will stop the wobble and help hold the position when turning the head side to side.
Thanks for the response. I emailed UFDolls, but if they don't respond I might try that. I was thinking of using a crush washer but tape would be easier.

I'm still a bit curious about other owners though, if any wanna chime in.

joebee

Post by joebee »

A rubber O-ring on the threaded pipe, or a single wrap of plumbers white Teflon tape will help keep the head in place. Over-tighening will break the nut embedded in the head out of its place.
Official PipeDream®️ Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️ Ambassador

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

joebee wrote:A rubber O-ring on the threaded pipe, or a single wrap of plumbers white Teflon tape will help keep the head in place. Over-tighening will break the nut embedded in the head out of its place.
This :thumbs_up:

This would apply to all M16 heads, not just UF.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I use one single wrap of cloth bandage tape, works perfectly.

Ralffarl

Post by Ralffarl »

SomeYahoo wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:36 pm Hey Guys, I have a question. I just bought a new Kitty, and as I'm installing the head, it stops screweing as the head is at a 90 degrees angle (basically, she's looking toward her left side). The head would screw perfect if it could go another 1/4 turn, but no matter how hard I try, all it does is "turn" the head and it springs right back. The only way I see is to unscrew it by 270 degrees, but now it bobbles a bit.

Has anyone had the same problem ? In other word, is it supposed to be like this? As it is, the head turns very easily left and right, and I guess I could either shim inside or apply threadlocker (that would make the head nearly impossible to remove), but it kind of seems weird that they're not indexing the screw right.
I have the same issue with my doll. I just dealed with it.
-Dolls--------------------------
Pipedreams Kitty (Ordered 2021-03-05) , she arried 2021-03-11
DX VALUE Julia 110CM H-KUPA TPE (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023-04-13
Doll King Real Doll Julia (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023
-Contact--------------------------

On Twitter i am @ralffarl
Email: farleyralf@gmail.com

INFORMATIONS