reallovesexdolls.com

Anyone have the YL 165D

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
styles20001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Anyone have the YL 165D

Post by styles20001 »

I'm interested in this doll but it looks like the VJJ is too high which would make doggie a bit difficult.
Anyone have one and if so, how has it been?

:plaidskirt:

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Anyone have the YL 165D

Post by amytyl »

I have one & I love it! The vagina is a little too high up for doggie unless you're REALLY long, but if you use the anal cavity or cut the material between them for inserts it's achievable.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

styles20001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by styles20001 »

amytyl wrote:I have one & I love it! The vagina is a little too high up for doggie unless you're REALLY long, but if you use the anal cavity or cut the material between them for inserts it's achievable.

Thanks for the info amytyl! I'm seriously thinking about getting that 165 with the ultra soft TPE

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

I would argue that the default is plenty soft enough. Especially in a bra the breasts are the most realistic feeling ones I've got of my 6.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

styles20001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by styles20001 »

amytyl wrote:I would argue that the default is plenty soft enough. Especially in a bra the breasts are the most realistic feeling ones I've got of my 6.
Are the others WM dolls? maybe the YL's are softer? I bought the WM 152H back in 2018 and found it to be way too firm for my tastes.

INFORMATIONS