https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Clothes for my TBLeague S42?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

returner

Clothes for my TBLeague S42?

Post by returner »

Hi, I just purchased TBLeague/Phicen S42 and was not able to put on the dress I bought (https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/103126).
How do I know which clothes fit my doll?

Thanks

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Clothes for my TBLeague S42?

Post by ShadowFun »

That's a tough one... that body is so much bigger than the others. I managed to put one dress on mine, a Marilyn Monroe style, but not without a lot of struggling.
Marilyn - Curvey.jpg
Marilyn - Curvey.jpg (720.26 KiB) Viewed 312 times
A bigger issue for me is how big her feet are. I've found nothing I like that will fit her feet. These two things have led me to decide that she will be a "nude" model in the future.

It's a beautiful body sculpt but unless you run across an outfit that specifically says it's for the "plus-sized" TBLeague ladies, it's unlikely anything will fit correctly.

When looking at pictures of outfits for sale, try to see what doll body it is on. That generally will give you an idea if it could work. In my experience, none of the other doll body makers have a body this big either. So if the outfit is shown on a non-phicen body, it probably won't work.

Obviously, stretchy or non-form fitting outfits are your best bet but really, whenever you try to find aftermarket outfits versus buying boxed sets, it's always a crap shoot.

Good luck!

Maxworx23
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maxworx23 »

I would advise caution with leaving clothing on the bodies too long. They stain easily. The clothing can also remove the factory paint/dyes. I treat my clothing with a solution of cold water and vinegar. Soaking the clothes for about 2 hours will remove and seal the excess clothing dyes. Make sure to rinse the clothing thoroughly after you soak them in the vinegar solution. (solution: 1 pt V, 9 pts H2O)
Over the last 20 years I've had dozens of the phicens. They are remarkable dolls and were way ahead of their time. They provided us with erotic models for our SW fetish activities.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Try and stick with synthetics that are stretchable and they won't stain. Just watch out for the threads as black will leave spots. When dealing with cotton or blends with organic materials, they all will stain. I myself limit it to white or pink then.
L✰neR✯nger

INFORMATIONS