www.funwestdoll.com

Tera Patrick Ultimate Erotic Ultra Realistic Love Doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Tera Patrick Ultimate Erotic Ultra Realistic Love Doll

Post by Jerry »

I have been looking for the Tera Patrick Ultimate Erotic Ultra Realistic Love Doll.

I love the latex dolls... they feel great, they are light weight and you can store them with ease. But now it seems nobody makes them... or I can't find them. After 25 years the latex starts to break down and my dolls have slowly been dying off. Very sad.

I was looking for the Tera Patrick Ultimate Erotic Ultra Realistic Love Doll which sold for $160 or so... and now i see them listed for $300... and every one says discontinued and/or sold out. I really love that doll... very nice to cuddle and play with. Does anyone know where i can get one? I had two... one with some internal damage that I had to remove the head to get into... and I am attempting repairs... and another that was PERFECT. Unfortunately I left her with Adriana (my ex-wife) who was stupid and left her laying on a doll made out of the kind of material a fleshlight or similar would be made from. They leach oils that will DESTROY latex. Very very sad.

So if anyone knows where I can find one... I'm interested.

It's like NOBODY manufactures latex dolls anymore.

Jerry --> yeah... the Jerry that founded this forum with Bill about 26 years ago.
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Tera Patrick Ultimate Erotic Ultra Realistic Love Doll

Post by ZombieWinter »

This site claims to have them available:

http://www.sensualdirect.com/tera-patri ... -doll.html
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great question Jerry, and thanks for founding the TDF :thumbs_up:

Tera Patrick and her sisters like Jana Cova have not been available in over a decade

NMC/ NANMA of Hong Kong the maker of these Latex Inflatable dolls had a factory fire and the entire Latex Inflatable doll line was stopped, and never returned. However vinyl inflatable dolls returned to production after a factory restart

Of late NMC/ NANMA has completely stopped selling inflatable dolls in vinyl as well - there is no indication if the line was sold to another concern, as to the molds - well there is no news if the latex molds survived the fire, and even less news if the vinyl molds were saved as well

So, that's the end of the China made Latex Doll Line

Also the Hungarian made super Latex dolls like Letha Weapons have also been long been discontinued by importer Doc Johnson, sadly the molds for these have all been lost - so that's the end of that line

Sadly the French Poupee Latex also has failed to survive the loss of it owner. News of a sale to another European concern never materialized and it has been years since that calamity

So,

To sum it it up there are no commercially mass produced Latex Dolls available anymore. There are some specialty makers whom will make custom latex dolls and there are several posts in this section. They are not cheap and to me the pleasing soft look of past designs seems to be a lost art

Stay inflated

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Well, that certainly is sad news. It seems like the mid-1990s were the golden age for these types of dolls. Other inflatables too... I had a strong fetish for balloons, and during that era, you could get many fascinating shapes that could be much fun to enjoy. But now, even the Qualitex 24 inch has been discontinued.

Going through two divorces between 2006 and 2016, I had not been involved much... but now I live alone and any sexual activity is pretty much DIY. I had about 5 latex dolls, but over the 20-year span, several are now either destroyed or failing, and I know that at some point they will all be gone.

Bill (the other founder) had a silicone doll, but as he reached an older age could not lift her. And fearing that his family would find out, sent her here. (Much to my surprise.) She resides in my closet... untouched... as for me, the silicone dolls are too hard, and too heavy. Honestly, at some point, she will need to go away.

I suppose I will shell out $350 for the Tera Patrick... probably the last of that type around. And I hope that due to being in a package, the latex has not begun to deteriorate. I'm 61, so I may be in my last decade of sexual activity. Wow, that's a sad thought. Time is not kind.

Jerry

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yes it is a very sad state of affairs of late in the inflatable world - especially in the medium of latex as its a labor intensive operation to make with minimal returns due to the over all high cost and, made worse by the recent very available TPE solid dolls at ever lowering prices

Like you I have a very big inflatable passion and prefer it over all other types in the doll world, having seen up close the silicone/ TPE world was not for me

I would caution about buying any of the NMC/ NANMA made inflatable dolls like Terra or Jana Cova as they were made of a hybrid synthetic latex that like natural latex deteriorates unless stored in a very stable environment.

Sadly the box these dolls were shipped is not and I have found some of these latex dolls on some store shelves, only to find out they were completely decomposed with the exception of the PVC head

The only exception to this is the Hungarian Latex Dolls by Importer Doc Johnson which shipped the latex doll in a protective bag which protected the doll from the elements - something NMC/ NANMA didn't

Save the $350

I do mention this as the Daio Shi made air dolls are made of a very luxurious vinyl and may be a worthy try for the holidays - even if to extend the life of your remaining latex lassies by using the Daio Shi made air dolls instead

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Thank you for that tip... I was wondering about the status of the doll. Mine is still in good condition... except that I cut her head off to remove the inner core, and now that I sealed the hole with a latex sheet cemented in... she holds air well... but is currently a Marie-Antoinette doll. :?

I need to figure out how to re-mount the head... luckily I have a lathe, plastic, and patience.

I suppose I shall save the money. So unfortunate that the products went away. Many years ago I attempted filling a Tera Patrick with expanding foam in the hopes of making a seme-solid but lightweight doll. It was an utter failure and a wasted doll. I still regret that it didn't work.

I know the method to create a latex doll... but the equipment and material costs are very high unless you produce at least 300 or so of them... something I am not equipped to do. Pitty... with my Oculus Quest, VRCHAT, and some imagination... you can do a lot these days.

I really hate to think the chapter on latex lovelies is at an end... very sad.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Hi Jerry "Forum Founder" :D :D :D

Hello YT - Vinyl King! :D :D :D

I really like the topic you both talked about! :thumbs_up:

JERRY thank you for making this forum! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

YORKTOWN I really don't know what I would do if you weren't on this forum,
becouse i like reading absolutely every comment of yours, and topics in particular! :thumbs_up:
Thank you for being present enough to enrich this little world of ours with your statements! :thumbs_up:

I also learned a lot from this conversation of yours.
Thanks Again!

TDF as a "CASTLE OF KNOWLEGE" - In Heart
KL
Attachments
Kimmi COMICS In Preparations, Trying Comment 012.jpg
Kimmi COMICS In Preparations, Trying Comment 012.jpg (211.6 KiB) Viewed 4661 times
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

JayJayHache
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JayJayHache »

Jerry wrote:Thank you for that tip... I was wondering about the status of the doll. Mine is still in good condition... except that I cut her head off to remove the inner core, and now that I sealed the hole with a latex sheet cemented in... she holds air well... but is currently a Marie-Antoinette doll.
Ahhh! Hi Jerry - nice to meet you here... So last year I found a Miranda latex love doll and a Tera Partick latex doll for sale, ex stock. I've owned both before previously and the inner PVC support dolls also had leaks inevitably... so like you i decapitated them to remove the inner core.

But - i've not found a good way to reseal them yet - Do date i've put a small balloon tightly inflated in the neck, which works fairly well if done just right- but it's not a proper fix and they slowly leak of course.

Can you please explain how you fixed yours with a latex sheet? That would be a proper fix...

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I had some sample 12" x 12" (30 x 30 cm) latex sheets from an old project, I measured the diameter of the neck and cut a circle roughly 1" (2.5 cm) larger in diameter. I then put a balloon inside the doll with a piece of tubing attached and routed it out the neck hole. (This way I could inflate as needed, and later pull it out when finished.)

I liberally coated the bottom of the neck with Monkey Grip Rubber Cement, as well as a coat around the edges of the latex. This was inserted into the doll, and the balloon inflated. Now it is a bit tricky... as the balloon could be cemented into place as well. I had inserted a piece of wax paper between the balloon and the neck knowing that it would likely remain captive inside the doll's body. You could also use a second sheet of latex, or if the balloon does get stuck, pull the tubing out of the balloon which will just deflate and become part of the doll... I suppose a whoopie cushion could also be used as a latex source. (had not thought of that until just now.)

Anyway... once the glue has totally set, the body will be sealed. The next part is getting the head back on. I had used electrical tape... didn't work so well. I'm thinking about a strip of latex and perhaps contact cement. (Monkey Grip really only works on latex.)

https://www.amazon.com/Bell-Automotive- ... 001B57D26/

The latex I used was about 1/16 inch thick (1mm) not really thin like a balloon. You need the resistance from inflating and popping. So yeah... Whoopie cushion would probably work once trimmed for the latex sheet.

https://www.amazon.com/8-Whoopie-Cushio ... B002KUYC3O

I swear you can find anything on Amazon.

If you have never worked with Monkey Grip I would recommend you experiment with it. Pretty cool stuff if you are into latex. I'll just say that with a few balloons... and some vodka... you can come up with ummm.... interesting... ideas. Some actually work.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Kimmi Lovecok wrote:TDF as a "CASTLE OF KNOWLEGE" - In Heart
Thank you, and also a big thank you to Jerry and Yorktown 8) :thumbs_up:

The inflata sections are important too, we love your presence here :glou:

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

"Electric tape" is made from plasticized PVC that decomposes latex. The stuff is even bad for its intended purpose because it dissolves its own glue into syrup after few years. Generally adhesive tape/film glue (depending on the brand?) can dissolve latex into bubblegum over time. If NOS latex dolls decomposed in their original package, it would not surprise me if even their inner PVC chamber contained incompatible plasticizer.

Most whoopie cushion rubber is strange brittle synthetic stuff that turns crumbly after years and is likely incompatible with latex. Try thick industrial gloves. On eBay I found Chinese 60cm long white (actually colourless) industrial latex rubber gloves those are so thick that inflated into 1st range (barely stretched) they can bear my full body weight without expanding when I sit on 2 of them. They are almost as firm as hot water bottles but of real stretchy latex (turns transparent, not white). It has some chemical stench (may be formaldehyde) although the surface does not feel chlorinated.

The glove brand was likely these, although mine (before the pandemic) were 1/3 of that price.

2 Pairs Rubber Latex Gloves 60cm Long Gloves Industrial Home Gardening Work
https://www.ebay.com/itm/165061032220

These even longer ones also look interesting. Someone may also make big male doll arms from them.

2 Pairs 75cm/30'' Anaerobie Glove Box Rubber Work Gloves Long Sleeve Anti Acid
https://www.ebay.com/itm/233647246113

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

The exterior neck of the doll is a plastic similar to Tupperware not latex. I was experimenting with a temporary way of holding the head on until I could come up with another solution. Perhaps a 3D printed insert. Not really sure yet.

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

PU based household glue (the beige stuff in tubes) may work to attach that head, but you can not be sure that it won't attack latex over time. Stay away from superglue (cyanoacrylate), which makes latex brittle and its acid vapours also may make it decompose. (I had modded Stretch Armstrongs crumble apart, those neck valve were glued with it.)

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I've had a few Tera Patrick, Miranda, Jesse James latex dolls in the past and the early dolls didn't have the clown mouths. They were my favorite inflatable dolls of all time that were great to cuddle with, had a little weight to them and they were great kissers with their silicone mouths. I would take a Miranda doll any day over a heavy, high maintenance silicone doll and I actually own a WM 162 F + 155 DD doll. I would solve the inner chamber problems by cutting a slit from shoulder to shoulder to pull out the inner chamber, reinforced the inner chamber and then reinstalled the chamber into the latex outer body, then reseal the cut slit with silicone. It was a pain in the ass to modify them but it worked great and then they would last a long time and never loose air. I so miss my latex dolls and would love to find one these days but for now I sleep with my modified Kimmi Lovecok love dolls. I have a hard time believing they are still available.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Nescio50 wrote:
Kimmi Lovecok wrote:TDF as a "CASTLE OF KNOWLEGE" - In Heart
Thank you, and also a big thank you to Jerry and Yorktown 8) :thumbs_up:

The inflata sections are important too, we love your presence here :glou:
Thanks a lot!! :D :D :D

KL
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

INFORMATIONS