www.funwestdoll.com

Tera Patrick Ultimate Erotic Ultra Realistic Love Doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Resecpaw

Re: Tera Patrick Ultimate Erotic Ultra Realistic Love Doll

Post by Resecpaw »

I've always wanted to try a latex doll

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

I have a jesse jane latex doll weights about 15 lbs with foam latex inside dam nice to cuddle with, only trouble is suspose to meet a lady from the Ukraine feb, 10 and don't know what I will do if she shows up. I have about 20 latex dolls of different sizes.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

At least latex dolls compress to a small size. You can get a rubbermaid container that is about 24x20x24 inches (61x50c61 CM) to hold at least three. Buy some of these and stack them in a closet. I have 1 realdoll and my 4 remaining inflatables which all fit into my tiny bedroom closet.

If you and the lady get serious, then explain that you enjoy the dolls and that they are a part of your life. They will accept that, and may or may not want to know more. I wouldn't get hung up about it... everyone has their kinks. Every woman I kknows has a favorite toy, it's just ours are a bit larger.
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

Jerry wrote:
Jerry --> yeah... the Jerry that founded this forum with Bill about 26 years ago.
Man, it sure has been a long time. What ever happened to Bill? Haven't seen a post from him since 2016.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

He retired.

Getting older he was afraid that if he died his kids would find the dolls... sold them all, sold the forum, and now is simply living the retired life.

Jerry

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

Wow. Thanks for the info.

Iceblazer

Post by Iceblazer »

Jerry wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:23 am I have been looking for the Tera Patrick Ultimate Erotic Ultra Realistic Love Doll.

I love the latex dolls... they feel great, they are light weight and you can store them with ease. But now it seems nobody makes them... or I can't find them. After 25 years the latex starts to break down and my dolls have slowly been dying off. Very sad.

I was looking for the Tera Patrick Ultimate Erotic Ultra Realistic Love Doll which sold for $160 or so... and now i see them listed for $300... and every one says discontinued and/or sold out. I really love that doll... very nice to cuddle and play with. Does anyone know where i can get one? I had two... one with some internal damage that I had to remove the head to get into... and I am attempting repairs... and another that was PERFECT. Unfortunately I left her with Adriana (my ex-wife) who was stupid and left her laying on a doll made out of the kind of material a fleshlight or similar would be made from. They leach oils that will DESTROY latex. Very very sad.

So if anyone knows where I can find one... I'm interested.

It's like NOBODY manufactures latex dolls anymore.

Jerry --> yeah... the Jerry that founded this forum with Bill about 26 years ago.
Instead of a mass manufacture product of the past may you be interested in a bespoke production made in the modern?

I present the talent in mind below
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FetishLatexWang

You can rebuild her…

If you build it… she will cum…
Silicone Dolls
ElsaBabe 165
Ivanka Ricci *In Transit*
Zelex 130
(Soft:Olivia+Gemma Hard:Ulrica)
Starpery 174 & 159
(Hard:Lubby+Iris Soft:Hedy)
Piperdoll 130 & 100
(Phoebe Elf + Elsa SAF)

TPE Dolls
IROKEBIJIN 95 (Anime Doll Akane)
Kimberdoll
3x Pipedreams UFDoll Mandy (triplets!)
2x WM Dolls 155
WM Clone 170
WM Clone 140

Latex Dolls
Candy8teen 80cm -foam
Inflatables
French Madam Poupée
Letha Weapon
Latex Lady

Vinyl Dolls
Jana Cova
Chastity Lane

Iceblazer

Post by Iceblazer »

All the latex babes were Uber fun, Tera and JJ were the cutting end commercial product of the day for a US product, but my favorite was my French Madam the latex was so much thicker and more durable. Baby had bounce!
Silicone Dolls
ElsaBabe 165
Ivanka Ricci *In Transit*
Zelex 130
(Soft:Olivia+Gemma Hard:Ulrica)
Starpery 174 & 159
(Hard:Lubby+Iris Soft:Hedy)
Piperdoll 130 & 100
(Phoebe Elf + Elsa SAF)

TPE Dolls
IROKEBIJIN 95 (Anime Doll Akane)
Kimberdoll
3x Pipedreams UFDoll Mandy (triplets!)
2x WM Dolls 155
WM Clone 170
WM Clone 140

Latex Dolls
Candy8teen 80cm -foam
Inflatables
French Madam Poupée
Letha Weapon
Latex Lady

Vinyl Dolls
Jana Cova
Chastity Lane

Pasculiya

Post by Pasculiya »

genesis218 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:44 pm I've had a few Tera Patrick, Miranda, Jesse James latex dolls in the past and the early dolls didn't have the clown mouths. They were my favorite inflatable dolls of all time that were great to cuddle with, had a little weight to them and they were great kissers with their silicone mouths. I would take a Miranda doll any day over a heavy, high maintenance silicone doll and I actually own a WM 162 F + 155 DD doll. I would solve the inner chamber problems by cutting a slit from shoulder to shoulder to pull out the inner chamber, reinforced the inner chamber and then reinstalled the chamber into the latex outer body, then reseal the cut slit with silicone. It was a pain in the ass to modify them but it worked great and then they would last a long time and never loose air. I so miss my latex dolls and would love to find one these days but for now I sleep with my modified Kimmi Lovecok love dolls. I have a hard time believing they are still available.
HI.

Did you have a specific silicone for that that you recommend? Thank you

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I just used Amazing Goop silicone to seal up the back slit and Vinyl Adhesive to reinforce the inner chamber seams.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I'm honestly surprised it worked. There is no chemical bond, it's strictly physical, and could be peeled off I would think. When I bond latex, I use Monkey Grip
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001B57D26/

It bonds in seconds... I took a red and a blue balloon, cut them in half and glued them together to see what the adhesive would do... how much it would take before failure. This was a 24 inch balloon... and I could sit on it. Seriously... very impressed. After that I did some ah... interesting... experiments with latex. I'll just say... the adhesive works very well.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Thanks for the information. Too bad all those great latex dolls no longer exist.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

genesis218 - You are so very right.

The silicone dolls are heavy, cannot be compacted, and as you get older they are more work to deal with than the pleasure you get from them. Vinyl dolls always get leaks at the seams, many times in a place impossible to fix without compromising the doll. (Patch rubs wrong, doesn't really work, etc.) The latex dolls are soft, can be folded up, and are lightweight, and because of the slight give-and-take of the latex, they feel like they are responding you your actions.

I was so hopeful that someone would make one from neoprene which seems to last much longer than latex, but that never happened. I have the French Lady latex which I often thought was neoprene as she was smoother than other latex dolls... but unfortunately, her shoulder blew out one day... just stretched out and popped like a balloon. I have some latex samples about the size of a sheet of printer paper... so I made a patch that works... but the latex is stark white. Later a spot between her breasts looked dull and unnatural... my finger poked right through. Another patch, dark green was the color I had. So now she wears a tee-shirt. It's just a matter of time until she fails completely.

I had a Latex Lover... similar to the Leatha Weapons but with more natural-sized breasts. One day her face ballooned out and popped... a horrible thing. Her body seems viable... so when the french Lady goes, I'll try a head transplant.

The Letha weapons for the first time felt she had a bit more "give" last week... and now I fear she may be starting to weaken in spots... I noticed the shoulder seemed larger than normal. When those two bodies go, I'm basically out of the doll world. And that is indeed very sad.

I would love to think that I'll make a mold, get materials, and do a cast... but realistically... I'm 62 now, don't have the space in my garage, and financially, the amount of raw materials is beyond what I can do now. Unless I decided to go into a full production run of 500 or so... I could not justify it. Sad but so. It seems that the 90s were the renaissance of the latex doll, and now we have dipped deeply into the dark ages.

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

Jerry: Remove the head of your letha, turn the body inside out, order a full bodysuit off ebay, with fingers if you can find, find away to inflate body put suit on body and roll or spray the body with latex(use light yellow latex). To inflate body, cut 3 or 4 disks of plywood about 4'', in the middle of the disk cut hole the size of a silicone tube(rtv) use the silicone(the cheapest you can get) on the wooden disks to make the size of the hole in the neck, after the silicone is used up, cut the tip of tube off, get a valve stem, insert into the end of silicone tube where you cut off tip( this is for inflating body) get a flat hose clamp to keep your body plug in place. After you made the plug and put it in the neck of you doll inflate body, take your time, now put on bodystocking and cover with latex. I have done this with silicone and letha with latex, good luck. I made atleast 6 or 7 bodies this way already. Solitaryman1424

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Interesting... I have the Latex Lover, and a Tera Patric each without a head. In the case of the Tera Patric, the latex got some sort of spotting... looks like a Cheetah... but otherwise, the latex is sound. That may work as the latex is a thicker type which would hold the shape better... and is far less fragile.

What do you do about the vagina? Typically a doll has a part that is shaped like a test tube from the vagina and anus, they are glued together. Flipped inside out... wouldn't they get in the way?

I'd be interested, as I'm sure others would also, in seeing the completed process.

INFORMATIONS