reallovesexdolls.com

Is this normal shipping time?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Is this normal shipping time?

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

I got a notification two weeks ago (Nov. 10) saying that the doll had been shipped. Well, it's been two weeks and the tracking number still says "Estimated delivery date: Pending" and that only the shipping label has been created so far. Seems to be stalled somewhere in Huizhou, China (WM Doll). Is this due to supply chain issues or Christmas season traffic? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect.
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Is this normal shipping time?

Post by Rock13 »

From my experience, this is normal. It's the way shipping works in China. Some of the manufacturers wait until they have a number of dolls ready to go and then truck them all together to the port of departure. Since you posted this in the RLSD subforum I'd advise you to just stay in touch with them via their order messaging. They'll be able to update you.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Rock13 wrote:From my experience, this is normal. It's the way shipping works in China. Some of the manufacturers wait until they have a number of dolls ready to go and then truck them all together to the port of departure. Since you posted this in the RLSD subforum I'd advise you to just stay in touch with them via their order messaging. They'll be able to update you.
Thanks for the info! This is my first doll so the whole process is new to me. Looking forward to this Christmas gift.
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

ChadleyInkwell wrote:
Rock13 wrote:From my experience, this is normal. It's the way shipping works in China. Some of the manufacturers wait until they have a number of dolls ready to go and then truck them all together to the port of departure. Since you posted this in the RLSD subforum I'd advise you to just stay in touch with them via their order messaging. They'll be able to update you.
Thanks for the info! This is my first doll so the whole process is new to me. Looking forward to this Christmas gift.
Well, at least your doll was finished before the Chinese New Year (30-day nightmare). I think that you'll remain well informed if you stay in touch with Kevin and Stacey over at RLSD and since WM is on the other side of the planet there is usually an overnight delay in communications. Patience is key.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Current Shipping Info:

Black Friday and the upcoming holidays have caused a backup out of China for getting on a FedEx or UPS plane into the USA. The current delivery time average is about 3 weeks.  When you receive your tracking number it’s averaging about 10 days afterward to show movement (sometimes even longer). Once it does show movement that means it’s finally been loaded onto a plane and is now in transit! We realize waiting is not easy, but please have patience with the holiday shipping delays. 

For orders outside the USA...Covid also comes into play. Due to the Covid-19 situation shipping times could be twice as long. Please refer to your countries current Covid-19 status.

Hope that helps!
:glou:
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Checksovrstripes
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Checksovrstripes »

ChadleyInkwell wrote:I got a notification two weeks ago (Nov. 10) saying that the doll had been shipped. Well, it's been two weeks and the tracking number still says "Estimated delivery date: Pending" and that only the shipping label has been created so far. Seems to be stalled somewhere in Huizhou, China (WM Doll). Is this due to supply chain issues or Christmas season traffic? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect.
You’re not the only one, mine finished production on Nov 13 and is still waiting to be shipped but like you I also have the same shipping message. Not my first doll but this is the longest I’ve waited. Being patient is easier said than done when it’s your first lol.

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

My Girl took 14 days from the time FedEx received the information (Nov 4) till she left China. Made it to Alaska last Thursday. Sat in Alaska till Monday of this week.Made it to Memphis on Tuesday. And finally got her on Wednesday the day before Thanksgiving. With a estimated delivery date on Monday. I also got the pending and delayed messages. Look at about 3 weeks till your girl arrives.

zerp40k

Post by zerp40k »

My last doll arrived 4 weeks after i got the tracking number

The one I currently have enroute is going on week 5 from getting the tracking number.
My Girls:
Emma - WM158A
Sara - WM157B
?? - XY148
WM166C
WM172D
SM156A

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Yeah, my current beauty had her shipping number created 16 days ago. My previous girls shipped a tad bit faster with around a 7-10 day shipping time.

However, with the current Shipocalypse and the Holiday season, I wouldn't be surprised if she took three weeks to a month to get here. I'll only start to really be concerned closer to the 26 day mark.

Edit: Mods rightfully deleted my reference to a different vendor. I didn't realize this was a specific vendor's forum. But my point still holds, be patient. It's going slooooow right now. Some people are getting them faster than the 3-4 weeks. But lots are also getting them much slower at 6-8 weeks.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Lest we not forget time to clear customs,

every shipment going to an outside country has to clear customs - BOTH sides
:cry: :wink:

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

ChadleyInkwell wrote: I'd like to get an idea of what to expect.
As I mentioned in a different thread (but in case you're not taking part in that thread):

Just so ya know, today my shipping information got updated: Supposed delivery on December 3rd.

So ordered on October 19, possible delivery on Dec 3rd.
---
DocWen
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

lostinaustin

Post by lostinaustin »

ChadleyInkwell wrote:I got a notification two weeks ago (Nov. 10) saying that the doll had been shipped. Well, it's been two weeks and the tracking number still says "Estimated delivery date: Pending" and that only the shipping label has been created so far. Seems to be stalled somewhere in Huizhou, China (WM Doll). Is this due to supply chain issues or Christmas season traffic? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect.
i received a similar notification around the same time. checked the status every couple days because im ready for her to get home. reached out to RLSD a couple days ago and they advised me of the holidays and other issues may cause shipping delays. two days later i got notice she was in Alaska. so im hoping only another week or two at the most before she arrives.
bringing my fantasy to reality...

Mrt116
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mrt116 »

Shipping was lagging for obvious reasons right now. But, Madeline finally showed up. So worth the wait!
Attachments
Maddy
Maddy
50CF2859-2243-4E02-8817-CC0E99DFEA80.jpeg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 1067 times

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

DocWen wrote:
ChadleyInkwell wrote: I'd like to get an idea of what to expect.
As I mentioned in a different thread (but in case you're not taking part in that thread):

Just so ya know, today my shipping information got updated: Supposed delivery on December 3rd.

So ordered on October 19, possible delivery on Dec 3rd.
Ilsa arrived unexpectedly yesterday which was two days before FedEx's Delivery date.
---
DocWen

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Congratulations to both of you guys!
I just found out my girl is now in Anchorage, Alaska and on her way!
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

INFORMATIONS