teddy-babes.com

My Teddy Babe Audra (deluxe model "Sonya" vampire lady)

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Achtung
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My Teddy Babe Audra (deluxe model "Sonya" vampire lady)

Post by Achtung »

Hi everyone, today I'm delighted to tell you about Audra, my Teddy Babe.
I am a collector of adult dolls, I own tpe and silicone dolls but for some time I have dedicated myself to fabric.
I have a lovely Sakura Doll and am waiting for a Textile Doll.
The purchase of a Teddy Babe was on impulse because I saw Sonya the vampire lady model in a video on an adult site.
It was the old model but seeing how easily the doll was handled and how nice her face was, convinced me to inquire about these fantastic dolls.
I found an excellent reseller, Cloud Climax, with a serious and punctual customer service that assisted me during the purchase, shipping, before and after. So I bought Sonya the vampire and within twenty days, she is in my arms!

Packaging
Sonya arrived in a box about five feet long, reinforced, perfectly closed with brown and black tape. It took a while to get her out but I appreciated the care with which she was delivered. Opening the box, I found Sonya in a sturdy and clean cellophane bag: she was sitting on her back, with her legs folded under her at knee height. How nice to see her come out of her box already dressed and with her wig, ready to meet me!

Clothing and wig
Never seen such a beautiful outfit in a doll purchased without paying extra. Sonya wore a black fabric corset with lacing at the front and satin laces to tighten it at the back. The corset is equipped with suspenders (two in front and two in the back) that are attached to black fishnet hold-ups by means of a silicone hook. Sonya also wears a black thong with the same floral motifs as the corset. The wig is also very valid, attached to Sonya's fabric head with a pin inside her cap. I added a pin on the back too, now Sonya no longer loses her wig even when the games get busy!

Face
Sonya's face is nice, she seems to be the kind of woman who does not shy away from it and who has a strong sense of humor and self-irony. My Sonya looks like a biker in high heels, an adventurous and piratical biker who never says no to fun. I love her smile, her lips are made of soft silicone, painted in a beautiful shocking pink and her teeth are also made of silicone, barely hinted at, between her lips. Her eyes are printed on some kind of strong paper, vivid and feral, surrounded by black make-up, as are her brows. She also has a hint of ears to which I immediately hung sparkly hoop earrings.

Body
Sonya's body is a bomb. I believe that the Teddy Babes earn enormously in being dressed, they enhance themselves because the clothes make them alive and organic in my eyes. I love being able to lift her 8kg with ease without her being a half-meter mini doll. Sonya is 170cm tall and with the 12cm heels that I made her wear (I recommend a shoe with an ankle strap, so she doesn't slip off) she is a tall woman of over 180cm, a true valkyrie with black hairs. In my opinion, her strong point is her legs. Long and well modeled although the skeleton is not present in every point.
There is in the shins to be able to arrange it as you prefer but her legs remain pleasantly soft under my hands. However, they do not assume strange or awkward positions thanks to the hip graft: the legs rotate to be moved up or down and the doll never exhibits strange twists in the joints. Sonya's torso is well padded and this allows her to always keep her back straight despite the fact that a skeleton is missing here too. Her shoulders are wide and beautiful, slightly more than her hips, which gives her an athletic look, perfect for the transgender identity I want to give her!
Her breasts are voluminous and fantastic to caress, solid, they fill the corset so much that I love keeping it slightly open. Her nipples are of the same fabric as her body, a sort of light chenille and very pleasant to the touch, gray-blue (because Sonya is a vampire, so she is technically dead ...).
Her arms have an iron skeleton inside, from shoulder to hand which allows them to be positioned however she likes.
But she Sonya can comfortably spread her arms without difficulty, she can hug you without risk of breaking because she is jointless. Her hands are not as beautiful but they are very solid, she could hold a glass without difficulty. She has nails painted black in both her hands and feet (more beautiful than her hands).

Private parts
Sonya has two penetrable holes, vagina and anus. Inside these holes there is a sort of pink "pocket" of fabric, very pleasant to the touch, which gives my splendid vampire the air of a woman who loves sex and fun: the intimate lips are therefore swollen and protruding as well as those of the anus. It is possible to remove these fabric pockets and wash them but personally I do not recommend using them without protection because they are not waterproof and you would risk dirtying the doll inside, it would be impossible to clean well.
I made Sonya wear a Strap-on belt to give her a big tool (which she is very proud of) and which is clearly seen under the shiny black leggings I made her wear: she is so sexy!

Conclusions
I love Sonya who, as you may have read in the title, I called Audra. I can't wait to let her try out Resident Evil 8's Alcina Dimitrescu cosplay, it would be perfect for her. It is a doll to cuddle, to hold and to hold in the bed next to you, it is very easy to move and manage, a fun to dress up and there is that fear that always grips me when I handle my tpe dolls and silicone: will it be stained? Will there be a new cut? A new crack? No, with the Teddy Babes this fear is not there.
I am delighted with my purchase, heartfelt thanks to Teddy Babes for this creation and to Cloud Climax for the service offered in the sale!
Attachments
IMG_20211126_143717.jpg
IMG_20211126_143717.jpg (3.2 MiB) Viewed 872 times
IMG_20211124_131136.jpg
IMG_20211124_131136.jpg (3.14 MiB) Viewed 872 times
IMG_20211124_131053.jpg
IMG_20211124_131053.jpg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 872 times
IMG_20211124_131045.jpg
IMG_20211124_131045.jpg (3.56 MiB) Viewed 872 times
IMG_20211124_131039.jpg
IMG_20211124_131039.jpg (3.5 MiB) Viewed 872 times
Landlord
William, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Yennefer head, male crossdresser doll
Tifa, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Tifa hard silicone head female doll
Azogh, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, Zelex GE115 soft silicone mj head male doll
Aemond, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Ciri hard silicone head male doll

https://linktr.ee/Plasticwrap

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My Teddy Babe Audra (deluxe model "Sonya" vampire lady)

Post by Missionary »

Very nice pictures, Achtung. Be careful, don't let her hurt you with those teeth.
My Sonya came with Terry lips, much tamer.
Sonya now has a sister, a Nicole with blue cat-eyes.
We are working on another sister with red cat-eyes.
Thank you for posting Sonya's pictures. Nice.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Very noice.
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

She looks great! Congratulations!

terranova
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by terranova »

A very warm welcome to Audra. Always great to see new Teddy Babes come along.

Terranova.

Honeylover

Post by Honeylover »

A big welcome - great to see a new Teddy babe! 8)
Dongo on the UKLDF

INFORMATIONS