www.sexdollgenie.com

1st Order with SDG progress

Reviews on Sex Doll Genier Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
aaron300
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

1st Order with SDG progress

Post by aaron300 »

11/26/21: Ordered Zelex silicone 165cm on SDG website. I chose SDG because they seem legit and they offer Zelex.Their website is not fully updated with Zelex articulated fingers upgrade options. Their prices seem fair, and they had a pretty good black Friday deal.

11/30/21 SDG promptly replied to my email and articulated fingers are to be added on to my order for $99. There was a little confusion as to weather Zelex gel breast implants are standard or extra. The first email stated it was extra, but with my own research I found it should be standard, SDG confirmed this is true. So far so good. They are very prompt with replying with emails. SDG seems to be a friendly business. I will continue to update this thread to let everyone know how my purchasing experience is.
"God created the Heavens, he created the earth! He created all the Hulkamaniacs! Then, he created a set of 24-inch pythons, brother!!"

INFORMATIONS