Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Real Doll positions??

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

mcidcbcmd

Real Doll positions??

Post by mcidcbcmd »

I could use some help. I’ve only owned tpe dolls and wanted to switch over to a doll with more realistic features. I’ve seen Realdolls work and started doing research. A friend of mine owns a few, one petite and one regular body and he let me check them out. During the visit he let me know that realdolls don’t have hard skeletons. I tried to pick up the doll and to be honest the doll just flopped around.,..which I was kind of disappointed in. So to those who own one, how is sex with these dolls? Missionary is obvious but past that I don’t see much function? Am I off....is that how these dolls are? What’s your experience?

Thanks

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Real Doll positions??

Post by TJ_Foxx »

mcidcbcmd wrote:I could use some help. I’ve only owned tpe dolls and wanted to switch over to a doll with more realistic features. I’ve seen Realdolls work and started doing research. A friend of mine owns a few, one petite and one regular body and he let me check them out. During the visit he let me know that realdolls don’t have hard skeletons. I tried to pick up the doll and to be honest the doll just flopped around.,..which I was kind of disappointed in. So to those who own one, how is sex with these dolls? Missionary is obvious but past that I don’t see much function? Am I off....is that how these dolls are? What’s your experience?

Thanks

I think we need a little more info. None of the real dolls I have had over the last 7 almost years "flop around." How old are the dolls your friend has? Did he order them with loose joints? What do you/your friend mean by RD's not having hard skeletons? That's a little confusing to me. All RD's I have had have firm skeletons and of several different materials (metal, PVC, other plastics and hard foam) .

Brick and perhaps Izla111 can share a bit more about different positions in depth, especially doggy. I have experimented with cow girl using support system over head with a lot of success. I have also rolled Tasha over on top of me and supported her with only my hands. That has worked well. Our latest fun position is her sitting up on the side of the bed - legs over the side. I am standing, her legs are around me and her hands are on my shoulders and chest or around my torso. It's hot a AF. No additional support needed I am holding her around her torso like I did with my wife. I also let her lean back on her elbows & forearms in that position/spot with her legs up, feet on my shoulders. Hot. hot. hot. You can also stand a real doll facing the bed, feet on the floor and her leaning forward on to a foam wedge. You can enter her from behind that way and she's supported bytes wedge with very little weight on her feet.

Hope that helps...
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

The doll I saw was from 2018. It wasn’t extremely loose but she couldn’t stand... she felt wiggly not sturdy like a Skelton on A TPE doll. I understand now that they’re not the same, I get it but for 4-7k I thought they’d be more sturdy. He did say she had a pvc like Skelton... which is why they’re more flexible. Don’t get me wrong, she’s a beauty but the Skelton has me thinking how sex would be considering she’s not sturdy.,doggy and cowgirl I guess could be done... although I have no way of installing a wire in my ceiling etc.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

mcidcbcmd wrote:The doll I saw was from 2018. It wasn’t extremely loose but she couldn’t stand... she felt wiggly not sturdy like a Skelton on A TPE doll. I understand now that they’re not the same, I get it but for 4-7k I thought they’d be more sturdy. He did say she had a pvc like Skelton... which is why they’re more flexible. Don’t get me wrong, she’s a beauty but the Skelton has me thinking how sex would be considering she’s not sturdy.,doggy and cowgirl I guess could be done... although I have no way of installing a wire in my ceiling etc.
Cowgirl is do-able without the support. You just need to support her weight with your arms like you would with any other doll.

Real Dolls are not designed to stand - they are built well and are sturdy, otherwise. IMO from experience the stiff standing skeletons and inaccurate LHP make sex much more awkward. Just my experience.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

mcidcbcmd wrote:The doll I saw was from 2018. It wasn’t extremely loose but she couldn’t stand... she felt wiggly not sturdy like a Skelton on A TPE doll. I understand now that they’re not the same, I get it but for 4-7k I thought they’d be more sturdy. He did say she had a pvc like Skelton... which is why they’re more flexible. Don’t get me wrong, she’s a beauty but the Skelton has me thinking how sex would be considering she’s not sturdy.,doggy and cowgirl I guess could be done... although I have no way of installing a wire in my ceiling etc.
Take a good look around. For RD $$$ there are a lot of options(easily higher realism/detail if that's what you want). If you are already disappointed by what you stated, your gonna have buyers remorse (+ extra $$$ for contraptions).

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

You can customize the tightness of the joints. For posing/ positioning the joints can be ordered tight. Loose joints are for more fluid and realistic motion for sex. I went half way with my last order in 2018. The neck, arms and shoulders were tight and the rest of the joints loose.
<em>I know the good artist</em>

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Has a else done the joint tightening? How does it compare to a standard tpe Skelton? Is it easier to get her into positions for sex, like doggy?

INFORMATIONS