sexyrealsexdolls.com

Tiddy toy, the biggest and softest breast toy you can get

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
alienware377

Re: Tiddy toy, the biggest and softest breast toy you can ge

Post by alienware377 »

2min2sunset wrote:
micofm wrote:Hey 2min2sunset are you affiliated with tiddy.shop? Nothing wrong with that but I would prefer a disclosure instead of having someone pretend to be a member and posting a biased review.

Your account is new, the timing is just too perfect and you uploaded to vimeo on a new vimeo account rather skillfully and coincidentally the tiddy.shop site also has vimeo embeds.

I do like what I see here, but I will wait for a review from a trusted longtime member on this forum before I consider a purchase at $800 USD.
I am not an affiliated with tiddy.shop. if i was, you could have see it in the links. affiliated links contain marks (like UTM).
No one payed me money to make this review and i made it from my own free will. I payed for this product from my own money.

The tiddy.shop was first mentioned in a post here on the forum:
"The most realistic and softest breast - torso/mold?" in Nov 23, 2021
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=146917&p=2050217&h ... y#p2050217

It was a short note without any useful information.
I entered into the website and the videos were just amazing.
I tried to search for the product in google and found nothing.
No review and no mention in any other doll/onahole forum that i am in.
I contacted the support and they answered quickly that this is a new website with a new line of products.
Up until today they sold it through discord or other chats that i am not aware of. (breast expansion?)

As a service to this amazing community i decided to make an in-depth review and be an early adopter.
Why i wanted to be an early adopter ? The problem with the good breast toys is that they have a high demand-supply ratio. (crownpeaks, ruby13, hotpowers etc.)
I am always following all the breasts toys reviews around here and wanted you guys to have some good in-depth review videos.
So i made the review i always wanted to read - long unbox plus long demonstration videos and size comparison to other toys i have.

By the way, my account is not new. i am here since 2008. but it is true, i never posted before.
Why ? just didn't had anything special to say...
The Vimeo is new as well. i tried to upload videos to here but it didn't worked. probably because they were too long.
Also tried other adult websites that i have accounts but they all wanted some complex verification to upload videos.
Only Vimeo allowed me to upload these videos fast and easy.

Hope that this answer was helpful.
I'm happy to know that my mention of it helped the seller get a sale I love this toy so much. He sold it to me on discord before his website was finished, and i loved it so much that i kept buying more of them to fill my room with.
mangowango wrote:2min2sunset, did you have a chance to try breast sex with these? Some of the problems I've seen with huge soft boob toys is that there's not much sensation when titty fucking because of how soft the material is, there's just not much pushing against your dick. They look so awesome though - squishy and jiggly. I'd love to know if they're good for titty fucking!
I don't know about u guys but... For me, the sheer beautiful size and wobbliness of these tits make me nut nearly instantly. I took a video of have titty sex wiyh them the other day and it was embarrassing how fast it put my lights out lol... So I'm not gonna post it anywhere

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

mangowango wrote:2min2sunset, did you have a chance to try breast sex with these? Some of the problems I've seen with huge soft boob toys is that there's not much sensation when titty fucking because of how soft the material is, there's just not much pushing against your dick. They look so awesome though - squishy and jiggly. I'd love to know if they're good for titty fucking!
They look like it would be like titty fucking two giant marshmallows...
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

micofm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by micofm »

2min2sunset wrote:I am not an affiliated with tiddy.shop. if i was, you could have see it in the links. affiliated links contain marks (like UTM).
No one payed me money to make this review and i made it from my own free will. I payed for this product from my own money.

The tiddy.shop was first mentioned in a post here on the forum:
"The most realistic and softest breast - torso/mold?" in Nov 23, 2021
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=146917&p=2050217&hilit=tiddy#p2050217

It was a short note without any useful information.
I entered into the website and the videos were just amazing.
I tried to search for the product in google and found nothing.
No review and no mention in any other doll/onahole forum that i am in.
I contacted the support and they answered quickly that this is a new website with a new line of products.
Up until today they sold it through discord or other chats that i am not aware of. (breast expansion?)

As a service to this amazing community i decided to make an in-depth review and be an early adopter.
Why i wanted to be an early adopter ? The problem with the good breast toys is that they have a high demand-supply ratio. (crownpeaks, ruby13, hotpowers etc.)
I am always following all the breasts toys reviews around here and wanted you guys to have some good in-depth review videos.
So i made the review i always wanted to read - long unbox plus long demonstration videos and size comparison to other toys i have.

By the way, my account is not new. i am here since 2008. but it is true, i never posted before.
Why ? just didn't had anything special to say...
The Vimeo is new as well. i tried to upload videos to here but it didn't worked. probably because they were too long.
Also tried other adult websites that i have accounts but they all wanted some complex verification to upload videos.
Only Vimeo allowed me to upload these videos fast and easy.

Hope that this answer was helpful.
Thanks for the information and for your contribution to the community. Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from with my distrust. My apologies if you interpreted it as anger or flaming you that was not the intention.

I'm also interested in this product but will wait for now before I decide to purchase. Thank you 2min2sunset and alienware377 for your input on this product. We patiently wait for more information and pictures/video comparisons when you have the time.

2min2sunset
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 2min2sunset »

I have just added a video showing my 3 set of breasts:
On top left: Pururun Tennen Oppai 5.9Kg by G-Project
On top right: Kongari Oppai Chichiyaketa breasts 4.9Kg by HotPowers
On bottom: EXTRA WOBBLES TiddyToy 15Kg by tiddy.shop

The softest are the GProject but they have some big disadvantage - their skin on the sides is very thick.
This is maybe good for holding them and motor-boating but sometimes it feels not good and unnatural.
Another problem with the GProject is that they are less suitable for titfuck.
This is because their shape tent to fall asides. Than the cleavage is not deep enough.
They have a natural look and they are beautiful to watch while moving.
Very durable product. you can slap it and squeeze it. some small oil leaks from it.

The Hotpowers are great but they are firm. if you like the "young" firm touch so they are for you.
They are great for titfucking but than again, not soft enough for me.
Very durable product. you can slap it and squeeze it. no oil leaks.

The tiddytoy is giant and soft. its cleavage is very deep and you can titfuck it.
One of the disadvantage of titfuck huge toys is that they have less sensation and hard to control.
For this problem i found a great solution. I am putting a small onahole in between.
The onahole just disappear inside the cleavage. you can than have a great sensation from your favorite onahole.
They are also very heavy to carry than the other toys i have.
I guess this toy is only for giant breasts lovers who can handle it. Watching them moving is just mesmerizing...
I have used them for a week so i cant say how durable they are.
However i play hard with them, same as with my other toys.
I slap them and squeeze them. there are no signs for problems at the moment.
I think that in two month i can give a better answer to this.
However this version have some oil leaking from it (this is the extra soft version)

here is a comparison:

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Thanks for going to the trouble of making that video. Very impressive!
If you have a moment could you do a video squeezing the 2 breasts together as hard as you can so we can see how squishy they are. Thanks.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

2min2sunset
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 2min2sunset »

Mcupplease wrote:Thanks for going to the trouble of making that video. Very impressive!
If you have a moment could you do a video squeezing the 2 breasts together as hard as you can so we can see how squishy they are. Thanks.
Sure, during the weekend i will make some nice videos...

mangowango
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mangowango »

here is a comparison:
[/quote]

8O 8O

Those. Things. Are. Magnificent.

I wish the vendor had more detailed comparison between their original formula and the extra wobble one. Very tempting to get one of them though.

2min2sunset
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 2min2sunset »

After some requests i made some more videos.
The first video shows how this toy wobble and jiggle very naturally.
I have also added some mineral oil to show how fun it is to play with these :)

On the second video i am squeezing and pushing them hard.
I am using my two hands and head for this... and even than, it is hard to fold them.

After the oil session i washed the breasts with water and soap.
I noticed that the nipple color has faded... :(
Unfortunately body-art don't last long on TPE (only silicone has permanent body-art as far as i know).
There are cons and pros to have the nipples as a part of the mold and not as a second mold.
Anybody here have experience repainting a TPE toy/doll ?

jooshyboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jooshyboy »

2min2sunset wrote:After some requests i made some more videos.
The first video shows how this toy wobble and jiggle very naturally.
I have also added some mineral oil to show how fun it is to play with these :)

On the second video i am squeezing and pushing them hard.
I am using my two hands and head for this... and even than, it is hard to fold them.

After the oil session i washed the breasts with water and soap.
I noticed that the nipple color has faded... :(
Unfortunately body-art don't last long on TPE (only silicone has permanent body-art as far as i know).
There are cons and pros to have the nipples as a part of the mold and not as a second mold.
Anybody here have experience repainting a TPE toy/doll ?
Great videos, thanks so much for sharing!

As for the nipple repainting. I remember reading somewhere on the forum that using polyurethane "so strong/smooth on" colors works great with TPE. You have to be careful though as it is extremely permanent. Otherwise using a long lasting lip gloss is good if you are okay re-applying every so often.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Most impressive. His your head really that little? [LOL]
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

2min2sunset
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 2min2sunset »

Mcupplease wrote:Most impressive. His your head really that little? [LOL]
big heads think about boobs... small heads think between boobs...

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

2min2sunset great videos. Your head in between
is a great comparison to show how much breast
is left to surround you.
Could you tell me how high up the nipple is from
the ground/floor? I look forward to more please.
Thank you very much and have a great day.

jooshyboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jooshyboy »

Just put in my order for one today. Thanks for helping bring this product for the forefront. Customer service is fantastic for anyone else interested.

2min2sunset
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 2min2sunset »

GreatPair wrote:2min2sunset great videos. Your head in between
is left to surround you.
Sure, I will try to make some more detailed measurements for the nipples and more.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

2min2sunset wrote:
GreatPair wrote:2min2sunset great videos. Your head in between
is left to surround you.
Sure, I will try to make some more detailed measurements for the nipples and more.
Could you include the measure of the hemi-equator [from the inside edge of the breast at the sternum around the fullest part of one breast finishing at the outside edge of the breast near the axilla].

INFORMATIONS