cloudclimax.co.uk

Johanna (Cocoa WM168A + WM64)

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Johanna (Cocoa WM168A + WM64)

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

A bit late posting my Johanna. She actually arrived on 30th June 2021 and was delivered by the fantastic Les from Cloud Climax.

Johanna is a WM168A with Head #64, and she has cocoa skin. She's a very skinny lady :D. She's tall but light (only 28kg.)

And I am super grateful to Paul @ Cloud Climax for giving her a fantastic wig (many thanks Paul.) The wig that WM Doll supplied was disappointing as you'll see in the factory photo second from bottom - for comparison, see the marketing shot at the bottom.
johanna portrait.JPG
johanna portrait.JPG (2.6 MiB) Viewed 1498 times
Johanna Side Portrait.jpg
Johanna Side Portrait.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1498 times
Sure aint like Barbados.jpg
Sure aint like Barbados.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1498 times
Johanna on the bed.jpg
Johanna on the bed.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1498 times
*The Teddy Babes came from Cloud Climax too.
In the office 1
In the office 1
IMG_E4770.JPG (1.51 MiB) Viewed 1498 times
In the office 2
In the office 2
IMG_E4771.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1498 times
Rihanna in the factory 2.jpg
Rihanna in the factory 2.jpg (487.42 KiB) Viewed 1498 times
Marketing Shots
Marketing Shots
DSC_0762-600x899.jpg (65.56 KiB) Viewed 1498 times

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Johanna (Cocoa WM168A + WM64)

Post by TrueBlue »

The second photo is mesmerizing, beautiful girl.
Agree about the factory wig, doesn't suit her at all.
The Girls new Thread-viewtopic.php?p=2234906#p2234906
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Violet ( coming soon 165 zelex)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Scarlett(150PiperJessica)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Very pretty girl, with a silhouette that you don't meet everywhere (and the light weight is also a great advantage).
It's true that her wig really suits her.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Very nice! Exactly fits my taste. Slim, petite, small breast, light weight and Cocoa/Afro with brown eyes and Afro hair. Perfect match!

Thanks for posting and don't hesitate to show more photos.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Many thanks for the replies.

I definitely need to find time to take more photos of her. She did fall out of favour a bit, whilst other dolls arrived, but recently she's come back into favour.

I did think about calling her Tina (after Tina Turner, who was fit when she was young - I rather liked her in Mad Max 3), but I like Johanna (was originally going for Rihanna.)

This is another picture from when she arrived. Not a great picture as her feet are levitating, but shows more of her lovely skinny cocoa body, and maybe why Tina crossed my mind.
Johanna.jpg
Johanna.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1406 times

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

very nice, she looks like a classy lady.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, coincidentally I also got a cocoa WM168A around the same time as you last year along with heads 64 and 186 when she came up for sale as a cancelled order. I actually only wanted the head 186 but as the price was good I decided to get the whole doll even though this particular body shape wouldn't have been on my radar. When she arrived I was so glad I got her as the 168A is actually rather impressive. You have a tall doll that's still only around 28kg and as she's so different to all my other gals she really stands out. I had a lot of fun shooting her with both the heads last year (Anissa and Ayo) and the skin tone is gorgeous and in the right light can look spectacular, especially if you spray a fine mist of water from one of those hand spray things hairdresser's use. Johanna really suits your gal so I hope you can post some more pics soon!

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

takikawa wrote:very nice, she looks like a classy lady.
Thank you Takikawa. Johanna is very pleased :thumbs_up:
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi there, coincidentally I also got a cocoa WM168A around the same time as you last year along with heads 64 and 186 when she came up for sale as a cancelled order. I actually only wanted the head 186 but as the price was good I decided to get the whole doll even though this particular body shape wouldn't have been on my radar. When she arrived I was so glad I got her as the 168A is actually rather impressive. You have a tall doll that's still only around 28kg and as she's so different to all my other gals she really stands out. I had a lot of fun shooting her with both the heads last year (Anissa and Ayo) and the skin tone is gorgeous and in the right light can look spectacular, especially if you spray a fine mist of water from one of those hand spray things hairdresser's use. Johanna really suits your gal so I hope you can post some more pics soon!
Many thanks Arthur. I believe Johanna was in Les's van with one of your dolls when he dropped her off.

I'm a big fan of your Shuri. Just went through her whole thread :D. Awesome inspiration!

Shuri inspired me to move Johanna onto a WM157B. My plan didn't quite work though as when the cocoa WM157B turned up, it was a much lighter cocoa. Never mind, the WM157B came with a 302, and they make a great couple. And I've learnt to love Johanna on her WM168A.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Your Johanna is lovely. And you're right, her curly golden highlighted wig really suits her.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS