reallovesexdolls.com

ATTN Doll Shoppers!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

ATTN Doll Shoppers!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

:multi: Johnny on the spot, we are the first to announce this breaking news! :multi:

WM Doll has just announced for all vendors that as of January 16th, they will permanently, no longer be offering the FREE 2nd head or ANY of the other free upgrades currently offered.

SO heads up peeps! If you are currently looking to buy a doll, and you want to cash in on all the current freebies and upgrades NOW is the time! You've got just 3 days til they are gone for good!

Our Christmas Sale was due to end today, but in light of the news, we are extending it to give you the best possible deals and major savings! Over $1000 in free upgrades + an additional 15% off! >>> https://reallovesexdolls.com/ <<<

Free 2nd Head/Eyes/Wig, Free Moveable Shoulders, Free Standing Feet, Free Jointed Hands, Free Gel Breasts, FREE Enhanced Mouth, Free Realistic Body Paint + an Additional 15% off sale prices! Promo Code: Naughty

AND: BUY 2 Heads + Get 1 Free : No promo code needed!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: ATTN Doll Shoppers!

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Why are they doing this?
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Curious myself...permanently gone for good? Hmmm.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

It's business. They have to get control over their pricing for the greater good. They never put structure in place for their vendors and they grew so quickly they could not monitor how their product was being sold and the best practices of their vendors.

Personally we are all for this. Times have changed. International shipping costs have risen tenfold (or more). Then with vendors trying to undercut sales and asking the factory to give away so much, the profit becomes so low that it becomes impossible to then still be able to make a quality product, blaze forward with innovation, and have growth. There is no longer a handsome reward for building your business model on outstanding service and providing real value to your customers. Customers have come to expect only the lowest price they can get, instead of a fair price for a quality product and an honest vendor that will stand behind the products they sell and provide real service and value.

WM Dolls doesn't want to be in the bargain basement slash and burn, sex doll market. They want to provide innovation and build and design the highest quality dolls available. They want vendors that take pride in their products and provide amazing service to their customers.

The current pricing climate of who has the lowest price they can possibly go to and giving away all the options they can away for free, puts the company at an economic disadvantage, especially with how costs of doing business internationally have grown exponentially over the past year. This applies to vendors too, the wholesale costs of the dolls they sell have reached an all-time high making profits at an all-time low, causing the businesses to suffer. It's an endless cycle of vendors trying to underprice the competition which is a race to the bottom that can only end in disaster.

Many of the new manufacturers have already adopted the business model of controlling pricing across their vendors, to ensure the integrity of their products and ability to innovate and grow this industry. WM Doll (and RLSD too!) was first on the scene, they have been the greatest innovator in the market, and have made the topmost quality dolls. They want that to continue and so do we. In order to do that they must take control and regulate how their dolls are being sold. This is a huge step forward toward ensuring a brighter future for WM in allowing them the space to create the best quality products they can make, continue to bring new products and advances to the doll world, and ensure they have the most top-quality vendors providing service to their end customers.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

We do realize our extending our sale the last 3 days of availability is a direct contradiction to our statement above... but we love you guys! We have to give you the final opportunity to get a bunch of stuff for free before isn't. Right? I mean we'd be assholes if we didn't!

Everything will soon be regulated and even across all vendors, so vendors will have to step up their service game if they want to continue to win customers over. We already strive to do that to the very best of our ability and ALWAYS will. So were not scared!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Customers have come to expect only the lowest price they can get, instead of a fair price for a quality product and an honest vendor that will stand behind the products they sell and provide real service and value.
I think this is just the way human beings are-top quality for the lowest price. I've bought top quality tools and cookware made in Germany for quite a while and yet while they do cost more that is one area you get what you pay for and the materials last for years. WM/RLSD has had quite a few extraordinary sales in the past year...perhaps too many. It seems like six months out of twelve they were offering a lowered price plus the freebees. You can't keep doing that and not suffer the cost at some point down the line.

I hate to see them stop all incentives but, they must do what they feel necessary to stay afloat. That goes for any business. I remember a fellow who had a great business running a drug store and during the Depression ended up losing his business because folks didn't have any money for their prescriptions and he gave out credit he knew they probably couldn't pay. He had to end up closing his doors.

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

I expect other doll manufacturers to follow suit. Fact is, everything is going to go up in price this year. Dramatically.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Bluedog wrote:I expect other doll manufacturers to follow suit. Fact is, everything is going to go up in price this year. Dramatically.
The newest manufacturers started out with regulating prices and promotions. Being #1 and first in the industry WM has a lot of clean-up to do with so many vendors spread far and wide. Prices will no doubt remain fair and competitive though, with no huge spikes. But the days of selling way below market value just to steal a sale from a competitor will be gone soon. There will be a set price that all vendors will abide by. Which is great for everyone, customers included, in the bigger picture.

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

YODA.png
YODA.png (5.09 MiB) Viewed 1232 times
HMMM SAW THIS COMING I DID, PURCHASED MANY I DID, HUMM YES!!! :D :lol: 8)

I've seen this start awhile ago, the mega high end dolls such as Realdoll (for example), have doubled in price some time ago. :cry:

But the advances they've made are mind blowing. I'm a HUGE fan of WM dolls, and RLSD has made my doll buying experience VERY comfortable

would love to see nothing but good things for both of them! 8)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

shamus61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shamus61 »

Oh thank god for that....

I kept getting these free heads then had to buy bodies for them.

This is going to save me a bloody fortune in the invisible Jinsan tax of "Needing" that extra body. Thanks for thinking of my pockets Jinsan. Anyone else would have been seriouisly trying to make as much money out of me as possible but you are putting the loyal customer first ahead of your own profits in these difficult financial times. :D

p.s. dear Jinsan. Ignore the SM girl in my avatar. How she got there I don't know :whistle:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

shamus61 wrote:Oh thank god for that....

This is going to save me a bloody fortune in the invisible Jinsan tax of "Needing" that extra body. Thanks for thinking of my pockets Jinsan. Anyone else would have been seriouisly trying to make as much money out of me as possible but you are putting the loyal customer first ahead of your own profits in these difficult financial times. :D

p.s. dear Jinsan. Ignore the SM girl in my avatar. How she got there I don't know :whistle:
I took the opposite approach by finding good homes for most of the "free heads" and sent them free of charge. In my case, it seems that having two different heads for one body is silly because the one I find most alluring is the one that's always going to be attached to the neck.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: FREAKIN' KILLIN ME!! 8) :lol: :lol:

ROCK YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! 8O

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

IMO promos industry wide got out of control. It reminds me of retail price wars; in the end nobody wins ... except those opportunistic buyers who stockpiled their doll collection during the Great Price War of 2021... :D
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Wolverine wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: FREAKIN' KILLIN ME!! 8) :lol: :lol:

ROCK YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! 8O
Well, I don't feel any smarter. :lol: Here's the thing... in the case of WM, the heads alone cost $350. If you contact the vendor and say that you don't want the "free" second head, the typical discount is around $100. So, from where I sit it seems like the "free" second head actually represents about $250 of your order. I think I'd rather have no free second head in the offer and go with a limited time "% off sale" for a doll with just one.

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS