cloudclimax.co.uk

A brief thank you for my first order

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Jas_2201
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

A brief thank you for my first order

Post by Jas_2201 »

Hi,

I just wanted to belatedly thank Cloud Climax for handing my first order late last year (a Starpery: https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/starp ... doll-hedy/) and making sure it arrived before Christmas. Correct me if I'm wrong but they seem to be the only UK company who import dolls to their own warehouse, inspect them and then offer a personal delivery service - all of which are an essential part of the process if you ask me. I would not have felt at all comfortable ordering from anyone who didn't do these.

It was quite a long wait but Paul was a very responsive and helpful contact and everything turned out exactly as I hoped. I will post more details on the doll once I'm able to upload pictures. In the meantime I just wanted to thank Paul and the team and also to ask if it is ok to post factory photos and open box photos here on the forum?

Many thanks,
Jas_2201
My Starpery 172cm Amy & Hedy: viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149955

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: A brief thank you for my first order

Post by the living tribunal »

I am in the 'pre-sales queries' phase of buying my first doll from them (not my first doll ever, that was a Kimber), and Paul answered an email last night at 10pm UK time! So far I have been very pleased with the service. I really wanted a UK vendor that didn't drop-ship and could deliver at times to suit the customer and right up to the front door inside a block of flats, which UPS and the usual suspects often can't; so CC are looking good.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Jas_2201 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but they seem to be the only UK company who import dolls to their own warehouse, inspect them and then offer a personal delivery service...
Hi Jas_2201,

Congratulations on your new doll :thumbs_up: We need to see some pictures. :)

I know of at least two other UK vendors who will ship to their warehouse first (not sure if I can mention here), and do an inspection. But Cloud Climax are the only company I know of who do a personal delivery service (unless you want to drive to the warehouse) and that is so much better than relying on UPS & other cack handed courier firms.

:glou:

HtS

Jas_2201
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jas_2201 »

Thanks. Yes Paul always seems to answer emails immediately. I wonder if he ever stops working.

I've now uploaded some pictures here: viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149955

I went ahead and uploaded the factory pics, I hope that's ok.

Cheers
Jas_2201
My Starpery 172cm Amy & Hedy: viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149955

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Just like to add my thanks to Paul for helping me through the ordering process this afternoon, despite it being Sunday 2pm (ish) UK time. He even threw in a couple of discount codes that offset the cost of the custom delivery service (which I really need due to personal circumstances). For anyone needing warehouse inspection free and part of the service, this is great, as the only other UK vendor I know of who does it charges a fee.

I won't hijack this thread further and will start my own in due course; just wanted to recommend Paul for customer service.

And now the long wait begins!

dougfromgeorgia

Post by dougfromgeorgia »

I know "Fine Love Dolls" isnt a vendor on here but they have been great.Only a couple of vendors are bad. Havent had a problem at all with the vendors on here. April arrived Monday and I just bathed her
Attachments
20220116_095342.jpg
20220116_095342.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 985 times

INFORMATIONS