www.wmdolls.com

Male doll suggestions? They seem to lack realism?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Male doll suggestions? They seem to lack realism?

Post by muesky6969 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:We felt the same way and felt your pain WeDragonTeam so we designed a male torso that fits the bill! We made him a torso, from the thighs down because he is lifesize and currently his weight would be too difficult to manage if we added the full legs. It works though, he is easy to straddle right across that lap! As technologies improve and we can make his weight lighter while still keeping him full size we will do that too.

This delicious beefcake is the most muscular and life-size male sex doll ever designed. He has an Adam's apple, thick neck, and even masculine hands too. He is definitely not the little twink man-boys that you see with the other brands of male sex dolls. (not that there this anything wrong with that, to each their own!)

He has a fully posable steel skeleton, firm sculpted muscles, velvety soft skin, a nice thick penis that can be either erect or soft (for that day and nighttime look; wink), a handsome face, and sexy kissable lips.

Due to the life-size nature of RLSD's male sex doll torso, and his thick neck, only RLSD male heads will fit this body. We have heads for our male torso in the works that will be ready very very soon too!

If you're interested, check him out here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/life-size-male-torso/
Wolf_6__68495.1636884859.jpg
I love this doll's face.. No lie, and I would even be willing to deal with the weight if he was a full doll. But even though he is a torso he is helluva heavy, and would be a struggle to move around.. At this point manufacturers need to start focusing on reducing the weight of dolls, before making new models. Doesn't matter how handsome the dolls are if we can't move it around, do anything with it or care for it..

And before anyone says it is not possible to reduce the weight on TPE dolls, I will tell you that is BS... It is totally possible, and I can give you at least two different ways, without even having to retool the molds, that would reduce the weight by at least 25%. If any manufacturer is willing to listen, I would be more then happy to share what I have learned.
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

muesky6969 wrote:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote:We felt the same way and felt your pain WeDragonTeam so we designed a male torso that fits the bill! We made him a torso, from the thighs down because he is lifesize and currently his weight would be too difficult to manage if we added the full legs. It works though, he is easy to straddle right across that lap! As technologies improve and we can make his weight lighter while still keeping him full size we will do that too.

This delicious beefcake is the most muscular and life-size male sex doll ever designed. He has an Adam's apple, thick neck, and even masculine hands too. He is definitely not the little twink man-boys that you see with the other brands of male sex dolls. (not that there this anything wrong with that, to each their own!)

He has a fully posable steel skeleton, firm sculpted muscles, velvety soft skin, a nice thick penis that can be either erect or soft (for that day and nighttime look; wink), a handsome face, and sexy kissable lips.

Due to the life-size nature of RLSD's male sex doll torso, and his thick neck, only RLSD male heads will fit this body. We have heads for our male torso in the works that will be ready very very soon too!

Agree!
If you're interested, check him out here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/life-size-male-torso/
Wolf_6__68495.1636884859.jpg
I love this doll's face.. No lie, and I would even be willing to deal with the weight if he was a full doll. But even though he is a torso he is helluva heavy, and would be a struggle to move around.. At this point manufacturers need to start focusing on reducing the weight of dolls, before making new models. Doesn't matter how handsome the dolls are if we can't move it around, do anything with it or care for it..

And before anyone says it is not possible to reduce the weight on TPE dolls, I will tell you that is BS... It is totally possible, and I can give you at least two different ways, without even having to retool the molds, that would reduce the weight by at least 25%. If any manufacturer is willing to listen, I would be more then happy to share what I have learned.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We totally agree! We actually have a lighter-weight version of him currently in development. A new special mold has to be created for the process, it is in progress! We have seen some reviews of the new lighter-weight versions of some female dolls and it has affected their 'jiggliness' and made them firmer, but since our Male doll is muscular and not meant to be jiggly, we think it's going to be just fine. We are so excited to get a lighter-weight version of him, it will probably become the only version too! Then we can look into adding the full legs too!

:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

gayboyloneliness

Post by gayboyloneliness »

I wish there were more dolls with less washboardy abs, the reason why I chose Jon was the price and the fact that his face wasn't completely femmy though I wasn't a fan of his body type. When he got here I removed the makeup because it looked off, he was painted like a clown. I don't mind makeup on dudes or fit guys but it's like asking for something that isn't buff to hell or a Twink is impossible.

The guys I posted had the most realistic body types to me not poster built buff, not completely chisled and not caked in eye shadow.

I almost wish there were even chubbier dolls but I've seen them try to pull it off with female dolls and fail miserably Because they'd give a larger body but slap a disproportionately smaller sized head on, I have a feeling they'd end up doing the exact same if they tried making chubbier male dolls.
:grab:

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

gayboyloneliness wrote:
I almost wish there were even chubbier dolls but I've seen them try to pull it off with female dolls and fail miserably Because they'd give a larger body but slap a disproportionately smaller sized head on, I have a feeling they'd end up doing the exact same if they tried making chubbier male dolls.
Know exactly what you are saying GBL. Also agree, with the right audience, we think a chubbier male doll could do well too. It's something that's on our radar. If we created one, the heads would also definitely be proportionate to the body. Just like only our male heads fit our muscular male torso. We designed them larger because our neck, hands, etc are also larger and we wanted them to match. :wink:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

gayboyloneliness

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
gayboyloneliness wrote:
Know exactly what you are saying GBL. Also agree, with the right audience, we think a chubbier male doll could do well too. It's something that's on our radar. If we created one, the heads would also definitely be proportionate to the body. Just like only our male heads fit our muscular male torso. We designed them larger because our neck, hands, etc are also larger and we wanted them to match. :wink:

You know I noticed the skinny neck thing with some more muscular models too glad you brought it up, I would also definitely love to see a chubbier doll on the market if you ever decide to make one

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:We totally agree! We actually have a lighter-weight version of him currently in development. A new special mold has to be created for the process, it is in progress! We have seen some reviews of the new lighter-weight versions of some female dolls and it has affected their 'jiggliness' and made them firmer, but since our Male doll is muscular and not meant to be jiggly, we think it's going to be just fine. We are so excited to get a lighter-weight version of him, it will probably become the only version too! Then we can look into adding the full legs too!

Once you have this model with a lighter weight and full body I will buy it.. Quick question though.. Are you willing to make dolls in custom colors? If so what colors are you willing to make. I would really like to have this doll is a coal-black color.
black.jpg
black.jpg (643 Bytes) Viewed 1069 times
Will the head from this torso fit this body? https://reallovesexdolls.com/175-5ft9-male-sex-doll/ . If so would the head to body portions look correct? What I mean by that is does the head and body look good together? I wouldn't want the head to look too big or little..

If you can make this body with reduced weight I would prefer it with the head of the torso.. Like a lot of people on here I am not thrilled with the over ripped abs, but I do like this doll model's legs and backside.

I have other projects in mind for the future and looking for companies that are willing to make dolls in other then skin tone colors, like red, blue, green, gray, and black. Right now I am really interested in a large muscular female doll in a dark green color. If you can do this I will be ordering around the first of May..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Hi Morghana!

While technically our RLSD male heads can be attached to a WM Doll male body because they are the same head and neck hardware inside, our head is larger, including the base area to accommodate the larger neck circumference of our male torso is at least 2.5 inches larger than the 160cm WM male doll. I don't have a 175cm male doll in the shop right now to check it.

Yes, we can make dolls in custom skin tones!

Please contact me directly at Stacey@RLSDLP.com so we can discuss more. :D

Stacey

SexDollLuvr41
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SexDollLuvr41 »

gayboyloneliness wrote:I wish there were more dolls with less washboardy abs, the reason why I chose Jon was the price and the fact that his face wasn't completely femmy though I wasn't a fan of his body type. When he got here I removed the makeup because it looked off, he was painted like a clown. I don't mind makeup on dudes or fit guys but it's like asking for something that isn't buff to hell or a Twink is impossible.

The guys I posted had the most realistic body types to me not poster built buff, not completely chisled and not caked in eye shadow.

I agree with your thoughts. I’m a bi male and I’m getting a female doll first and perhaps a male doll but most fall short of realism . I want just the avg guy look

trick-teaching3226

Post by trick-teaching3226 »

We purchased cowboy Charles from Irontech and he is amazing. He looks very real in person.

trick-teaching3226

Stock photo but he looks pretty real in person.

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

I did a topic on vintage mannequins here, the male mannequins were very masculine just as the females were feminine. The mannequins were of all shapes sizes and ages and were therefore more realistic. They were also made with glass eyes and hair. I agree with the poster that current male dolls seem to be a cross between male and female. And as doll makers focus on making fantasy dolls, in other words dolls with incredible figures and wash board abs it does take away from the realism a bit. But you have to ask yourself if a doll looked like your neighbour would you buy it.

Below a realistic male mannequin.:
Attachments
b4ab5c38f6aa172e2a671fcc0c6e6f33.jpg
b4ab5c38f6aa172e2a671fcc0c6e6f33.jpg (995.73 KiB) Viewed 911 times
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

trick-teaching3226

ImageOur male Chuck by Irontech. Need to get some near nudes and nudes.

gayboyloneliness

Joe 90 wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:21 am But you have to ask yourself if a doll looked like your neighbour would you buy it.
I dunno my neighbor is in his 70s and I'm more than half his age maybe knock 20-30 years off and I would probably buy a doll that looked as normal as him

trick-teaching3226

New head that is coming.

INFORMATIONS