www.sino-doll.com

Cervix Effect

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
LatexLadyLover

Cervix Effect

Post by LatexLadyLover »

I would like to hear from guys that are experienced with regular dolls if the Cervix Effect option is good or not. I'm thinking about trying it but would like to know if it's a lot better then the usual. Thanks.

Sino doll - Jeremy
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Cervix Effect

Post by Sino doll - Jeremy »

LatexLadyLover wrote:I would like to hear from guys that are experienced with regular dolls if the Cervix Effect option is good or not. I'm thinking about trying it but would like to know if it's a lot better then the usual. Thanks.

Hi, your question is surprise me, not many people asking about this "cervix effect option". as Sino-Doll sales I can tell you that we do have that option as default. but we also want to happy to know how people's feedback.
Official Website: http://sino-doll.com/
Email: marketing@sino-doll.com
WhatsApp: +8618038672864

Mr-e
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mr-e »

Reviving a new thread…
I have the cervix build on my Lushdoll 158-C doll and am NOT a fan of it. It’s like a manufacturing defect where the vaginal structure is drawn away from the labia. Not at all like a cervix deep in the vagina. Feels like popping through 2 offices. I would not buy a doll with this feature again.

rainfall
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rainfall »

Hello Sino-doll/Jeremy,

I gather that the cervix of a Sino/Top-Sino doll is located at least 10 to 12 cm deep at the back end of her vagina. So long as that is the case, then the problem that Mr-e mentions should not be an issue. I very much appreciate and strongly favour dolls being made with a cervix in order to add realism, so long as it is anatomically correct in location, and in terms of physical appearance when looking inside the doll. I always greatly enjoyed "playing doctor" with my girlfriends in real life. A healthy young woman's cervix is a truly beautiful thing.

INFORMATIONS