sexyrealsexdolls.com

Where do you hide your stuff?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Where do you hide your stuff?

Post by Socratus »

Entity2020 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:25 pm I found a UK news story from September 2022. It's quite amusing to read being a sex doll owner: Girlfriend left horrified after discovering her partner's secret sex doll dungeon
Bloody nosey women that can't help but snoop so they can tell the entire world and feel validated- Even though it means nothing. I bet she didn't even talk to him first and keep his privacy. Useless 'girlfriend' she was.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

She seemed more miffed that neither doll resembled her than discovering his dungeon.. lol!

safesurround
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by safesurround »

Papasmurf1142 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:16 pm She seemed more miffed that neither doll resembled her than discovering his dungeon.. lol!
Thought the same thing. Not quite sure how he thought an unknown, permanently locked room wasn't going to draw questions though.

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

Socratus wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:03 pm
Entity2020 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:25 pm I found a UK news story from September 2022. It's quite amusing to read being a sex doll owner: Girlfriend left horrified after discovering her partner's secret sex doll dungeon
Bloody nosey women that can't help but snoop so they can tell the entire world and feel validated- Even though it means nothing. I bet she didn't even talk to him first and keep his privacy. Useless 'girlfriend' she was.
The fact that they titled this with "Sex Doll DUNGEON" in order to paint sex doll owners as depraved lunatics emulating sexual slavery is really upsetting. Unless I overlooked something, I read nothing in that article to infer that it was a "dungeon."

Duke777Atriedes

I have a new doll on the way and I am trying to figure out how to hide her as well. I don't know whether to keep her in the box or to throw the box away and just hide the doll itself. I live in an apartment. My other doll hides usually under my bed covers and I put her in the closet standing up if people come over but only if I am not going to leave anyone alone at my place. I think ditching the box maybe better for hiding...people always see a big box and say "what's in that big box?" Nosey!

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Duke777Atriedes wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:11 pm

The fact that they titled this with "Sex Doll DUNGEON" in order to paint sex doll owners as depraved lunatics emulating sexual slavery is really upsetting. Unless I overlooked something, I read nothing in that article to infer that it was a "dungeon."
Yea exactly. Words meant to demonise guys with a doll. I bet a woman with a ton of doll guys wouldn't get it described like that. Drama.
Duke777Atriedes wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:15 pm I have a new doll on the way and I am trying to figure out how to hide her as well. I don't know whether to keep her in the box or to throw the box away and just hide the doll itself. I live in an apartment. My other doll hides usually under my bed covers and I put her in the closet standing up if people come over but only if I am not going to leave anyone alone at my place. I think ditching the box maybe better for hiding...people always see a big box and say "what's in that big box?" Nosey!
I keep the box in case I have to do a big move. Without the box it could be quite difficult. In the meantime she goes in the wardrobe if say the plumber arrives (which one is tomorrow incidentally). I think you should keep the box-unless you got some other way.

As for friends and family, I think I'll be ok with my closest friends, but family could be an issue, especially with my very nosey sister, but when she tries to look all over my place- again. I will put my foot down with her.

That said I have the ultimate excuse - the doll is for figure art cos models are way too expensive. Probably won't work with some but whatever. I'm tired of worrying about it if it comes down to the wire so be it. I'm sick of always worrying what other people, especially wahmen, think about my private life.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Duke777Atriedes

Socratus wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:38 pm
Duke777Atriedes wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:11 pm

Yea exactly. Words meant to demonise guys with a doll. I bet a woman with a ton of doll guys wouldn't get it described like that. Drama.
Duke777Atriedes wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:15 pm I have a new doll on the way and I am trying to figure out how to hide her as well. I don't know whether to keep her in the box or to throw the box away and just hide the doll itself. I live in an apartment. My other doll hides usually under my bed covers and I put her in the closet standing up if people come over but only if I am not going to leave anyone alone at my place. I think ditching the box maybe better for hiding...people always see a big box and say "what's in that big box?" Nosey!
I keep the box in case I have to do a big move. Without the box it could be quite difficult. In the meantime she goes in the wardrobe if say the plumber arrives (which one is tomorrow incidentally). I think you should keep the box-unless you got some other way.

As for friends and family, I think I'll be ok with my closest friends, but family could be an issue, especially with my very nosey sister, but when she tries to look all over my place- again. I will put my foot down with her.

That said I have the ultimate excuse - the doll is for figure art cos models are way too expensive. Probably won't work with some but whatever. I'm tired of worrying about it if it comes down to the wire so be it. I'm sick of always worrying what other people, especially wahmen, think about my private life.
I understand. My doll is being shipped and I am deciding whether to pick it up at FedEx or just deliver it to my place. I used to have concerns of the neighbor, who I speak to everyday, seeing a big box, but I honestly don't care anymore. Also my family is coming over in 2 weeks and I used to panic if delivery happened on a day they are here but I don't care anymore. I would just tell them it's some furniture I bought from IKEA or something. I still don't know about the box. I'd rather wrap the doll up in blankets and put her in a large duffle bag I bought from Amazon. This duffle bag is HUGE! I may have to do a complete makeover of my closet and see if they box can fit in there. The only thing is my closet has no lock...Ah like you said...I get tired of caring about this stuff...

Voltage
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Voltage »

I live in an apartment too. I have a walk-in closet that I changed the doorknob to. (Doorknob with a lock) I have a roadie box in-case of emergencies in there, but typically I just store her on a dolly standing up in that closet. When you change living arrangements, just switch the doorknob back. Nobody will ever know.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

This is a thread I posted before, does anyone have anything to add?
viewtopic.php?t=158865
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

weasel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by weasel »

I have a big Ikea Pax closet with hover doors in my bedroom. Left side I keep my clothes and right I side in the shelves on blankets I keep some of my torsos and on the clothes rail I keep my dolls and their heads on hooks. This is pretty nice as the dolls and heads are not getting dents. And its easy to oil and powder them as well like this :)
20230325_021002.jpg
20230325_021002.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 340 times
20230325_021100.jpg
20230325_021100.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 340 times

beanlord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by beanlord »

i use a "Otto & Ben 30" Storage Ottoman with SMART LIFT Top, Upholstered Tufted Bench, Foot Rest, Dark Grey" from amazon originally it was to stash my weed stuff but i ordered a really big one unintentionally to double as a foot rest for under my desk and didnt realize til after i got it it was big enough use it for other things so i ordered a 25 lb hip toy that fits perfectly and still have room for other toys that fit along with my bong lmfaooo. for extra protection just put the naughty stuff at the bottom and cover with towels or bags and put whatever else on top of it for me i have a fuck ton of extra wires/cables and pc accessories. even if someone opens makes it look like its just a regular messy storage box as my room is full of electronics

INFORMATIONS