www.wmdolls.com

Allow me to (re)introduce myself and Troy

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
sactojoe

Allow me to (re)introduce myself and Troy

Post by sactojoe »

Hey guys,

I haven't been active in quite some time and all the new male dolls are super exciting!

In the past I have had a couple of dolls: one solid silicone and one made from a foam mannequin with a fabric muscle suit covering. I have had them in storage for a few years, but I made a resolution this year to get back in to the hobby. Now I'm hooked!

I have been inspired by SAM40's guy. He's amazing! I purchased my own muscle suit from Smitizen and have been working on the other parts to make him more real - and more fun!

Here's Troy!
IMG20220226075651.jpg
IMG20220226075651.jpg (358.12 KiB) Viewed 2473 times
IMG20220226075129.jpg
IMG20220226075129.jpg (365.57 KiB) Viewed 2473 times
IMG20220226075114.jpg
IMG20220226075114.jpg (458.17 KiB) Viewed 2473 times
IMG20220226070041.jpg
IMG20220226070041.jpg (227.24 KiB) Viewed 2473 times

aaa1235
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Allow me to (re)introduce myself and Troy

Post by aaa1235 »

Helloo Sactojoe! :D Glad to see you posting again. Also nice to meet you Troy!

He has a resemblance to the display on the TV haha. Can't really pinpoint a name but he got me feeling like I've seen him on TV somewhere. What do you use to stuff him, Joe?

Not really my cup of tea but he got really nice muscles there :thumbs_up: Loving all the pictures too, especially the bakcside :whistle: Anyway, how tall is Troy?

It must've been fun to see the image in your head slowly coming to life. It's nice to see the increase in members doing their own project manifesting the dream doll. (Shout out to DG, muesky, Z-Dollman, Sam40, and others! :D)

Cheers! :glou:

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Hi Sactojoe and welcome back. Welcome, Troy! Is Troy the silicone doll? I can see he is wearing the silicone suit. I am trying to get one, but not as muscular, from Smitzen, and put it over one of my fabric male dolls. :)

Hey aaa! Thanks for the shout-out. I hope you are doing well!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

Thanks guys for the warm welcome! Troy really appreciates it ;)

You're right aaa1235, he does have a Viking look to him. When his green eyes came in I was inspired to do his goatee with a little ginger. I removed his eyebrows since they were sooooo bad! I want to add them back in and put in some eyelashes too when I get better at hair punching

I'm glad you appreciate his muscles. I'm really happy with them. I had been dreaming of a silicone muscle suit to put on top of a doll for years. The ones from Smitizen are very detailed and pretty cheap compared to what is on the market. I made a skeleton for him from scratch out of wood dowels and connected them with eye bolts. His joints are pretty floppy, but the great thing about building a doll out of parts is that you can go back and change anything you want. My solid silicone doll is much harder to modify/repair.

It's been really fun with Troy so far. I made his head using a silicone mask over a foam head form with extra padding as needed. At first he was pretty scary looking but I got the hang of it and now I think he's quite handsome. I like rugged guys so I added some extra padding in his brow, cheeks, jaw and nose to give him more defined features. I made a thicker neck for him so he will feel a bit more brawny.

The maker of the suit states that it will fit guys form 5'5-6' and 135-200lbs, but I would say it would fit someone best who is about 5'8 and 150lbs. I have to figure out new feet for him, but I would guess he's around 5'9.

DG, I'm flattered that you thought my creation was a solid doll. In addition to the skeleton I taped together foam footballs that were cut in half to approximate the larger muscle groups. I still have to add in some loose padding around the joints and in his hips/torso. I love that he's not heavy at all!

Currently I am working on another doll made out of the smaller body suit from Smitizen over a wire skeleton with mostly loose padding. I plan on getting a fabric body suit and putting it inside the silicone suit first to aid in getting his skeleton and muscles into place. In some spots the skin is thinner so it will help even out the skin tone too.

aaa1235
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aaa1235 »

Hahaha :lol: He's rocking the style, didn't notice that he has no eyebrows/lashes.

Didn't really expect that it was a silicone mask too, I thought it was a regular doll head from some manufacturer, the face structure looks nice.

All is pretty good Joe, great job! I know Troy will look even better as you get more accustomed to building a doll. Sooner or later your house will be packed with hunks :lol: Good luck on all the projects, will be following the progress. :thumbs_up:

gayboyloneliness

Post by gayboyloneliness »

:oops: he's so beefy, if I didn't already have trouble lugging Jon around I wouldn't mind having this guy crush my head like a coke can
:grab:

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

Troy looks great! I would have thought he was silicone too. Very nice job! Is he lighter than a silicone doll? With a wood skeleton, I'd think he'd be fairly light. I'm also curious if he is easy to move around?
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

Aa1235 - with gingers/blonds the eyebrows can be optional ;) and thanks I'm happy and a bit surprised at how his face turned out. I didn't know if my experiment would work

I'm excited to see how my guys turn out. All the little details, add up to make them more real.

Gayboyloneliness - Troy is beefy! I love guys with big muscles. My fabric doll is even bigger. He is about 6'2 and I have a superhero suit on him. I have some work to do on him, but I'll post some pics of him soon!

Hitchhiker42 - Thank you! Yes, he's pretty light for a full size doll. Maybe around 50 pounds? My solid doll is much more difficult to move at over110 pounds. He's not too difficult to move around, but it would be nice if he helped out more :lol:

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

sactojoe wrote:Yes, he's pretty light for a full size doll. Maybe around 50 pounds? My solid doll is much more difficult to move at over110 pounds. He's not too difficult to move around, but it would be nice if he helped out more :lol:
50lbs is certainly better than 110lbs. Full sized male silicone dolls are all so heavy! I'm pretty sure I haven't seen one as light as 50lbs. :wink: My first doll was a tin silicone RealDoll that weighed 100lbs, and no standing option. She was so hard to move around. I avoid going much over 70lbs from now on. :)
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Yeah, I have a male Sinthetics, the Gabriel M1 male body and he is close to 110 pounds and I have to have help moving him.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

DG wrote:Yeah, I have a male Sinthetics, the Gabriel M1 male body and he is close to 110 pounds and I have to have help moving him.
I have a Gabriel too! I wasn't sure about the protocols for posting about him. He's super pretty, but maybe a little too pretty for me. I have to redo some major repairs on him, but hopefully I'll get him back in working order soon. Now that I'm setting up my doll workshop I can do more lasting repairs.

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

Hitchhiker42 wrote:
sactojoe wrote:Yes, he's pretty light for a full size doll. Maybe around 50 pounds? My solid doll is much more difficult to move at over110 pounds. He's not too difficult to move around, but it would be nice if he helped out more :lol:
50lbs is certainly better than 110lbs. Full sized male silicone dolls are all so heavy! I'm pretty sure I haven't seen one as light as 50lbs. :wink: My first doll was a tin silicone RealDoll that weighed 100lbs, and no standing option. She was so hard to move around. I avoid going much over 70lbs from now on. :)
Wow, a tin doll. That goes way back! When I first joined I think that the first Charlie's were tin based. The dolls back then were ground breaking but sadly they would deteriorate. Some of the posts from back then were heartbreaking. I've had some structural issues with my platinum doll, but he's been in storage and doing fine until I have time to fix him

70lbs is a good cutoff point, but lighter is always better! The new doll I'm working on should be closer to 35 pounds and a bit softer for cuddling. Troy isn't bad by any means though

jca
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jca »

sactojoe wrote:
DG wrote:Yeah, I have a male Sinthetics, the Gabriel M1 male body and he is close to 110 pounds and I have to have help moving him.
I have a Gabriel too! I wasn't sure about the protocols for posting about him. He's super pretty, but maybe a little too pretty for me. I have to redo some major repairs on him, but hopefully I'll get him back in working order soon. Now that I'm setting up my doll workshop I can do more lasting repairs.
Definitely share some of those, they're very rare!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, sactojoe and Troy. Wow, I'm really impressed with your work on Troy. Doll manufacturers could learn a thing or two from you about reducing body weight. He looks very realistic, too. I didn't know that muscle suits even existed. Thanks for making me aware of that. Nice to meet you. :D

My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, fair skin tone, #78 head.
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Hi there!
Glad to see another male doll enthusiast on the thread. Yeah I have been looking at a Smitzen body and they have agreed to make it is coal black for me. FYI they will make feet and hands if you ask.

So question, I found on Alibaba a flexible foam male mannequin, do you think that would work in one of these suits?

I am torn right now.. I want a solid true black doll but I just cannot handle another 115-130lb doll. And it appears the weight reduced dolls won't be available until the end of the year if even then.. Plus I really like the big muscular guy look.

Here is what I am thinking folks, and if I am totally off in left field I apologize. Get the suit from Smitzen, order the foam body from Alibaba, and then order a head from RLSD (Stacey said they can get me the Lakota head in solid black :wink: ).. Total cost will be around $1300.. Oh and I have a doll skeleton I can make taller, and stick that into the foam mannequin so he can stand and everything..

Sorry Sactojoe, as you will see I often get on tangents when I see cool ideas. Thank you for sharing your guy Sam40 has a doll made with a Smitzen suit.. I think you have sold me completely on the idea. So I guess I will need to get working on that project now too.. :roll: :whistle:
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

INFORMATIONS