Introducing NXT+™ SkinTech Japan TPE: The New Real Real!

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing NXT+™ SkinTech Japan TPE: The New Real Real!

Post by true_blue22 »

Adventurer wrote:She’s listed at 126 cm. That’s one major reason the weight is so much lighter. A 160 cm doll is definitely going to be in the 75-90 pound range, particularly with a male frame. Not that I’d mind seeing SiliDoll branch out into other gendered dolls…
Thank you so much for answering my question. A male doll at that height would be way too short for me.

My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, fair skin tone, #78 head.
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=147308

center_doll

Post by center_doll »

It looks amazing and I'm looking forward to see the real thing.
Hi, we are [Sex Doll DCenter].
We are committed to providing exquisite selected dolls, you will served well before and after your shoppping.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I placed my preorder just a few moments ago. So stoked! Now to learn the art patience and settle in for the wait… At least I know I’ll be among the first few to experience a truly next-gen doll!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Guess who just showed up at my door?!? I’m rushing home to meet her!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

UnchainedGun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by UnchainedGun »

Any plans to introduce a gel butt option?

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

UnchainedGun wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:59 am Any plans to introduce a gel butt option?
Also interested in a hip toy based on the hip of the new Sukiwaai, with it's perfect LHP
https://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-dol ... -sex-doll/

noodlenoodle

Post by noodlenoodle »

Sili Doll wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:47 am Dear all,

Please see clarifications to the following FAQs regards our new Sili NXT+:

1) Release date, price and doll webpage: the first batch is now ready for ship out. A very special launch price is valid until 31 March 2022.
The doll official web page with all details is: https://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-dol ... japan-tpe/;
2) Discount for TDF members: yes, TDF members can obtain an US$100 of discount, with coupon code: nxtdf;
3) Silicone head: whilst the body is made with our new NXT+ Japan TPE formula, the head is a full silicone head (premium silicone from Japan);
4) Customs clearance consideration: for the USA, EU and UK, we fully cover all customs clearance and payment so the doll will directly reach your address (or UPS point if you prefer) with no intervention required on your side regards customs;
5) Weight reduction: components and materials were optimized so to optimize the doll weight. Also, the jelly breasts further help lower the doll weight. Net weight with head on stands at less than 40 pounds;
6) Customizations: please note that the first batch (at the special launch price and TDF coupon applicable) comes only in the standard original configuration as presented on the doll official web page;
7) Durability: Sili NXT+ is built on the same skeleton structure used in our NXT line, which has been stress tested, with no past incidents. As for the TPE, NXT+ shares the same durability properties of NXT, which is durable as long as properly maintained and cared for.

Hope the above clarifies and helps and we remain at your disposal if any questions.

Stay well and safe!

Mig and Sili Doll ®

Hi There

I absolutely love your new dolls and would love to order one. My question is about ordering from the UK. There has been much talk about dolls being seized and legal action taken if your doll is beneath 155cm height approx. I would love a smaller doll due to my back problems. With your statement about customs clearance is this a way forward for me? Many thanks to you for all your hard work in creating some lovely dolls!

INFORMATIONS