reallovesexdolls.com

My Amazing Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
subcyclist

My Amazing Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195

Post by subcyclist »

Annika joined me as my most recent compannequin this week, and I am completely impressed by every aspect of her shape, dimensions, form, weight, appearance, etc. My intention has been to introduce her in a story format, as I have really enjoyed some of the wonderful doll stories forum members have created. Because I am not too artistic, this will be a lengthy process for me, but it is one I believe I will enjoy quite a lot. I am very compelled to share some information and photos of Annika before I begin posting what I will create for a story, so that is what I will do here. My thinking is that this doll could be either an excellent one for a first-time owner, or, as in my case, an ideal choice for someone who wants a smaller, lighter weight doll, which still has some curvy features that many of us like about some larger dolls.

There was a lot of hype about the RLSD back when she was first launched in 2016, and I seriously considered this doll for my first purchase when I was ready to buy a doll in 2019. Thanks to everyone who posted information and photos of their 141F back then (Oberyn, Mishka, and others). Unfortunately, my eyes overruled my logic, and I chose another one. I think Annika would have been a perfect doll for me as my first one. She is lighter than many dolls, while still having a very nice bubble butt, and quite large breasts for her petite stature - she is definitely a 'fully featured' doll. I think that because the gel breast option has made hers larger than the standard hollow variant, comments from other owners about how the breast size was something of a disappointment could be different now. Even though I do like large breasts, I feel fortunate that I can enjoy some that are not so large. Still, I chose gel for this 141F, and they do fill my hands quite well. My hands are not tremendously large, but also not small - I am 6'2", or 188cm, with average hands for my height. And, for a 6 year old design, the LHP is very good - the RLSD design team was ahead of their time in 2016.

So, I will post some stats and options for Annika, as well as a few photos I took today; with more to follow in the near future. If any of you would like to know more about the 141, please ask. I am hoping that I might be able to provide enough useful information about this model, that someone is able to decide she is the right doll for him/her. In addition to giving a strong recommendation for the RLSD 141, I would also like to say that I wholeheartedly recommend working with RLSD as a vendor for any doll they sell. Their people are fantastic to deal with, and are very responsive. RLSD is a family business based in Austin, TX. They have an excellent working partnership with WM, who makes this RLSD designed doll for them. While other vendors are certainly good companies, too, as I have seen many forum members make positive comments about others, I have been taken such good care of by the people at RLSD, that I am not at all compelled to work with anyone else.

Annika is optioned as follows:

141F / 4ft8

Skin Color: Fair
Head: WM 195
Eye Color: Mannequin Fan EME - Dark Green
Wig: Wigs.com - Dark Red
Shoulder Type: Moveable
Breast Fill: Gel (this is definitely the breast/best option to go with)
Areola Size: 5cm (will possibly be seen in future photos)
Areola Color: Light Brown
Manicure Color: Nude French
Vagina: Fixed
Labia Color: Light Brown
Toenail Polish Color: Natural
Foot Style: Standing
Jointed Hands

It is so cold outside; maybe Subby will want to stay in with me and cuddle for a while:
Annika-ColdOutside.png
Annika-ColdOutside.png (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2876 times
I did not capture how fannytastic her tush is in this photo, butt I can tell you it is very, very nice; I will take a better one soon:
Annika-BeautifulBubbleButt.png
Annika-BeautifulBubbleButt.png (662.67 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
Gorgeous green eyes and dark red hair:
AnnikaHS.png
AnnikaHS.png (961.31 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
Best view ever:
Annika-BreastViewEver.png
Annika-BreastViewEver.png (1013.67 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
Okay, Subby; where are your eyes aimed in this photo of me?
Annika-EyesUpHerePls.png
Annika-EyesUpHerePls.png (825.89 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Amazing Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195

Post by Big_Easy »

Congrats subcyclist! Annika looks amazing!
Looking forward to these stories and more Annika - followed
Cheers
:glou:

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Wow… Nice doll. Very shapely, have always been attracted to the shorter, full figured ladies ;)
And that face matches the body quite nicely. What is the weight of the 141F?

As for the story line, yeah- you may feel you’re not very artistic but given some time you may just surprise yourself. I had no idea how much of my imagination would kick in with the doll in the house. Five Card Draw has quickly grown into a full blown project. But at the same time I try to remember to just have fun with it, and don’t get frustrated. If it’s causing frustration it’s no longer a fun art project- it’s a job! Ha!
Sometimes the photos spark and steer the story, sometimes I shoot photos for a particular scene, I just let it flow.
I really like what Shigowa68 has done with his thread, pretty much just letting the photos tell the whole story without much narrative, if any at all. Where my writing has really been sparked, maybe a bit too much writing for this platform.
Have fun with it, can’t wait to see your new girl in a story.
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Big_Easy wrote:Congrats subcyclist! Annika looks amazing!
Looking forward to these stories and more Annika - followed
Cheers
Thank you very much, Big_Easy. Your photos of Megan have been fantastic; I have similar taste in clothing for my gals, so you have given me some inspiration.
Photo_guy wrote:Wow… Nice doll. Very shapely, have always been attracted to the shorter, full figured ladies ;)
And that face matches the body quite nicely. What is the weight of the 141F?

As for the story line, yeah- you may feel you’re not very artistic but given some time you may just surprise yourself. I had no idea how much of my imagination would kick in with the doll in the house. Five Card Draw has quickly grown into a full blown project. But at the same time I try to remember to just have fun with it, and don’t get frustrated. If it’s causing frustration it’s no longer a fun art project- it’s a job! Ha!
Sometimes the photos spark and steer the story, sometimes I shoot photos for a particular scene, I just let it flow.
I really like what Shigowa68 has done with his thread, pretty much just letting the photos tell the whole story without much narrative, if any at all. Where my writing has really been sparked, maybe a bit too much writing for this platform.
Have fun with it, can’t wait to see your new girl in a story.
Thank you, Photo_Guy. I have enjoyed seeing your ladies; they share quite a nice body - ripped and fit. I have not seen your Five Card Draw thread, so I just checked that out - very well done, and some great humor. I will definitely take your advice to try to make the project fun, and not draining.

This doll's weight is listed as 69 pounds - nice sexual innuendo, RLSD! With gel breasts, though, Annika is certainly a little heavier. So, she is not as lightweight as some other small dolls, and I am absolutely okay with that. She is still easy to move around, and she...pushes into me with her wonderful mass.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Annika is so beautiful Subcyclist, thank you for sharing her photos and for your informative review. I designed her myself, so I'm partial to her myself. So it personally makes my heart happy to see her loved. I hope you two are blissfully happy for many years to come!

Stacey

PS- Thank you for the awesome things you had to say about RLSD too. We deeply appreciate your very kind recognition. :D We will do our best to continue to earn it.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Annika naturally has a slight smile, which might need a little touching up with teeth whitener; they have lost some of their whiteness, or they were just not fully whitened at the factory. I ordered a white teeth pencil from RLSD a short while ago, for my WM 174, Larissa, who also has a natural smile. Both need a good teeth whitening. I may look into finding better teeth for them. Having seen the transformation with FaceApp, which I used for posting their pictures on forum thread for this, I think that better teeth would be quite nice.

Annika morphed by faceapp:
AnnikaSmilesMore.JPG
AnnikaSmilesMore.JPG (1.91 MiB) Viewed 2688 times
My RLSD Compannequins:

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Annika is so beautiful Subcyclist, thank you for sharing her photos and for your informative review. I designed her myself, so I'm partial to her myself. So it personally makes my heart happy to see her loved. I hope you two are blissfully happy for many years to come!

Stacey

PS- Thank you for the awesome things you had to say about RLSD too. We deeply appreciate your very kind recognition. :D We will do our best to continue to earn it.

Thank you very much, Stacey. It is great to learn that you are the designer. You created a wonderful doll. I think this one really is an ideal choice for someone who is buying a doll for the first time, or for someone who wants a lighter doll which is smaller than most others, but still voluptuous; gel breasts really do enhance this. With the introduction of that option, as well as the improved hands, these dolls are far more enjoyable. Annika and her BFF, Larissa, are absolutely amazing. I have ordered better eyes for them from Mannequin Fan, and now my eyes are looking at the Doll Factory teeth you all sell. That could very well be my next purchase.

And, if you continue to operate the way you have been, you do not have to try too hard to make your customers happy - it seems to come naturally to you.
My RLSD Compannequins:

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Lovely photos had no idea that the 195 head could look so different from other 195 dolls
looking forward to seeing more photos of her in the future

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Congratulations subcyclist!!

Nice Body!! I love that "Southern view"
:wink: 8)

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Wolverine wrote:Congratulations subcyclist!!

Thank you very much, Wolverine. Yes, she is compact and voluptuous; the gel breast option makes them more than a handful, which is nice on such a small gal. I am not sure that I will ever raise a doll army like you have, but I am quite happy with Annika, and her much taller GF - a WM 174 like you have. Thanks again.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

subcyclist wrote:

Thank you very much, Wolverine. Yes, she is compact and voluptuous; the gel breast option makes them more than a handful, which is nice on such a small gal. I am not sure that I will ever raise a doll army like you have, but I am quite happy with Annika, and her much taller GF - a WM 174 like you have. Thanks again.
"A Doll Army" :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny!

Did you get the WM174 with gel breasts also? Or Hollow? If Hollow, how do they compare to the real thing? 8)

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Wolverine wrote:
subcyclist wrote:

"A Doll Army" :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny!

Did you get the WM174 with gel breasts also? Or Hollow? If Hollow, how do they compare to the real thing? 8)
I ordered her, Larissa, with hollow breasts, and the standard TPE blend; longevity and durability were my motivation for doing this. The breasts are somewhat firm, much more so than the limited number of real breasts I have felt; I gravitated toward a high quality of relationships, instead of a high quantity of them - just my preference. And, the shape of the 174's breasts is not something I am completely happy with. They are large, and quite nice, but having experienced the wonderful feel of Annika's gel enhanced 'features,' I realize that I would have been much happier with gel breasts for my 174. Also, my preference is to dress my dolls in soft clothing for the nice feel they provide, as well as for the protection of the TPE; and, my use of the dolls is somewhat gentle. So...I recently ordered a replacement/upgrade 174 body with gel breasts - and ultra soft TPE. I understand that ultra soft TPE can be damaged easily, but I will take great care of her, to make her softer body last a long time.

Also, I have seen photos of a few 174's with gel breasts, and the shape the gel makes them take on is something I like a bit more; and, the feel will be much better. Annika does not have the ultra soft TPE, but she is still nice and soft all over. I have heard that pigment added to TPE can make it feel firmer, which makes some sense (chemical composition is changed), so Annika's lighter color might have been a significant factor in this. I believe, too, that the breasts are made softer by the addition of the gel; the breast 'skin' is much softer and more compliant on Annika versus Larissa's current 174 body. Annika's breasts really do look, feel, shimmy, shake, and bounce quite nicely.
My RLSD Compannequins:

INFORMATIONS