www.dolls.co

Got my new doll today! Vender + EL doll review

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
Illuminati chicken
Apprentice
Apprentice

Got my new doll today! Vender + EL doll review

Post by Illuminati chicken »

Hello everyone this will be my review as an Australian customer ordering my EL Doll #169 from SEXXDOLL CO.

Vendor review
Deals:
Too damn good, cheap doll for a good price! That is why I went with them! :D

Communications:
During late 2021 I was deciding on what doll to get so I sent a lot of emails to Elizabeth from SEXXDOLL CO. which she kindly responded and replied in usually a day, sometimes in 3 days but it could be because of different time zones. (USA - Australia times)
Before purchasing, the preview factory photo Elizabeth sent me of the EL #169 has the right head but wrong body :? , when notified she promptly fixed it by requesting the correct preview body from the factory. :thumbs_up:
At the start of the doll production I've requested the TPE doll lips to be light pink, which Elizabeth made it happen. :thumbs_up:
At the factory photo stage, I've requested the eyeballs color to be changed, which Elizabeth also made it happen. :thumbs_up:

I think I'm their first Australian client as their billing page has no Australia in their selection, which they promptly fixed in 2 days. :thumbs_up:
The EL Doll #169 is actually 164cm! (Measured with feet flat) It's only 169cm when her feet is extended. :( (Not sure if this was an honest mistake or blatant deception? But with the price tag I've shoulda known better :cry: )
Other than that, everything runs smoothly on their website. :thumbs_up:

Shipping and tracking:
The shipping timeframes provided by Elizabeth was... inaccurate to say the least :( , but perhaps they did not have much experience with shipping to Australia therefore can't give me an accurate estimate.
The doll cleared customs in 10 days and the tracking provided was good, however it falls apart when my doll is "dispatched to a local courier" TOLL Australia, from there on the tracking does not work.

Timeframes:
Production: 27/01/2022 - 18/02/2022 - 3 weeks (Keep in mind this was during Chinese new year holidays)
Shipping: 19/02/2022 - 17/03/2022 - 4 weeks

Factory photos:
Factory photo 1
Factory photo 1
4.jpg (222.23 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
Factory photo 2
Factory photo 2
5.jpg (219.28 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
Now for the EL #169, #s013 silicone head & #23 TPE head review.
Pros:
Gel breast
Vagina and anal cavity feels good (finger test only lol)
Upgraded skeleton (shrugging shoulders)
Skeleton tightness is medium on all joints (It'll hold a pose :D )
Good color matching, the silicone head's color matches the TPE body, same with the TPE head
Minimum TPE smell
Details on the hand
Details on the hand
Details on the hand
20220317_122014.jpg (666.31 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
Implanted eyebrows and eye lashed on the silicone head & eyeball veins on the silicone head(Unexpected surprise :razz: )
Implanted eyebrows and eye lashed on the silicone head
Implanted eyebrows and eye lashed on the silicone head
20220317_121509.jpg (845.81 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
Packaged super nicely! It successfully withstand the courier drivers abuse :lol: (I know how rough they treat packages as I worked in an Australian parcel depot)
Good packaging
Good packaging
20220317_092729.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1071 times
Cons:
164cm when foot flat
TPE head's oral cavity is NOT sealed, I can feel the hard skeleton at the end of the oral cavity.
Definitely heavier than my old doll (Dream doll 157cm C-cup)
Where are my articulated fingers?! I've ordered them! :(
Hard silicone head
Belly button could use a bit more attention
Left breast has a rough spot and a weird fabric mark (very faint)
Left breast has a rough spot and a weird fabric mark 1
Left breast has a rough spot and a weird fabric mark 1
20220317_130452.jpg (258.42 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
Left breast has a rough spot and a weird fabric mark 2
Left breast has a rough spot and a weird fabric mark 2
20220317_130350.jpg (681.51 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
TPE eyebrow detaching already
20220317_123824.jpg (875.64 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
Left arm elbow TPE folding weirdly, when I bend the arm 90 degrees
20220317_122946.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1071 times
Pics: (I'm not comfortable with my girl show full nudity to others so some parts are covered, but the nips and vag looks good to me)
Full TPE body + Silicone head
Full TPE body + Silicone head
20220317_115216.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1071 times
TPE body + Silicone head
TPE body + Silicone head
20220317_121139.jpg (539.87 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
TPE body + TPE head
TPE body + TPE head
20220317_124811.jpg (517.65 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
Unknowns:
Idk if the end of the vagina is sealed good, so far it feels like its sealed. My last doll was loosely plugged with a TPE ball which I didn't know! Thus water intrusion destroyed her within a year...
Skeleton articulation, I don't plan on having her do yoga poses so it doesn't bother me.

Vendor verdict:
If they have more good deals I would buy from them again, however if its an EL Doll I'd probably request the doll to be measured with their FEET FLAT before buying.
EL Doll verdict:
For the price, she's a really good doll, so can't really fault them for the less than ideal areas. But how did they missed my articulated fingers!?

INFORMATIONS