www.sino-doll.com

One question about Movable Jaw option for Top-Sino doll.

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
lovedollman

One question about Movable Jaw option for Top-Sino doll.

Post by lovedollman »

Hello,

Does anyone have Top-Sino doll with Movable Jaw option?

In your opinion, is Movable Jaw option necessary? I'm trying to decide if I want the option for extra cost. Basically, I'm trying to choose one between RS and RRS because RRS includes both Movable Jaw option and Implanted Eyebrows option.

Or does the Movable Jaw have any problems such as misalignment, loose jaw joints, etc ????

Let me know your experience with Movable Jaw option. If you order Top-Sino doll again, would you get the option?

Thanks.

wurd88

Re: One question about Movable Jaw option for Top-Sino doll.

Post by wurd88 »

I think it's necessary if you're heavily in to photographing your doll. I personally don't enjoy the look of my RS T9 head with its mouth open so even though I have the option, I never really use it.

Never experienced any issue with misalignment or loose jaw joints.
Currently Deciding on:
Elsa Babe's 160cm Medium (Sakai) or 148cm Large (Takanashi)
Bezlya 2.1 155cm / Holly? Maybe?
Firefly Diary 159cm / Lian
Irontech's 153cm / S24 Miyuki

lovedollman

Post by lovedollman »

wurd88 wrote:I think it's necessary if you're heavily in to photographing your doll. I personally don't enjoy the look of my RS T9 head with its mouth open so even though I have the option, I never really use it.

Never experienced any issue with misalignment or loose jaw joints.
Thank you for your reply.

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

wurd88 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:29 pmI personally don't enjoy the look of my RS T9 head with its mouth open
You're picking my curiosity ! There are very user's pictures of T9 head over the internet, if none, and virtually NO pictures of her with an open mouth besides this one :
T9_openmouth.jpg
T9_openmouth.jpg (176.15 KiB) Viewed 538 times
Therefore, I'm genuinely intrigued.
May I respectfully request you, if it's not too much to ask, to post a photo of said T9 head with her mouth opened ? It doesn't have to be elaborated nor artistic and you don't even have to take a picture of her upper body : only the head should suffice.
Thank you in advance for taking my request under consideration, even if your answer is no. :)
"According to Starfleet medical research, intercourse with Borg love dolls can cause severe skin irritation. Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?"

INFORMATIONS