www.wmdolls.com

WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

Post by Dolly_Llama »

I used a DEPSTECH endoscope:

Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 inch Focal Distance, Semi-Rigid Snake Waterproof Borescop https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MV6X4M4/re ... fJQKQsXA7p

and discovered my WM TPE doll was missing the vaginal plug:
F71651FD-3935-47F9-A975-8CBA46909943.jpeg
F71651FD-3935-47F9-A975-8CBA46909943.jpeg (235.81 KiB) Viewed 1632 times
It can be a little tricky getting a clear well focused image because the depth of field is so shallow, but that’s not all that important. The tunnels are either properly sealed or they aren’t.

Bree
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bree »

I would really like to see all of the other core improvements mentioned by others earlier on this thread from last year such as natural/realistic features, skeletal durability/range-of-motion/weight, TPE location-dependent hardness, "correctly" articulating fingers without piercing the tip, lower hole placement(LHP), better eyes, TPE neck flange to hide the gap, etc. I love all that! Finger poke seems easy as it's just a hard rubber or soft plastic 5-8mm ball at the tip of each finger.

If I were to purchase another doll there are only two requirements, but the weight issue I see already progressing so really only one missing piece beyond what already exists for sale now.

My personal favorite sculpts across all vendors so far are the WM 160A and 164F. Neither of which I own. Are they perfect? I don't believe perfection is attainable and there are some things i would probably change about the sculpts but they are close enough and more on that later.

First some background. Over the last couple of years I have given up on using my dolls. They either hang from neck bolts or stand quietly and lonely on thick corrugated cardboard stands in their designated spots. The weight and cleaning process is 99% the issue for me. Older pre-2018 material create secondary annoyances.

My current top 4 wants in 2023 include:

1. My top and only remaining and impossible to find wish, and it's a deal breaker, is a realistic, well engineered, customizable and easy to remove/replace vagina. Personally, trying to clean a 6 inch canal inside an 80 lb doll is a total buzz kill for me. Anus would be great as well but my top ask is for a removable vagina that functions and does not look monstrous. Ideally for my doll, it would look like the fixed vagina in the 160A or 164F and only once the legs are spread open do you see the inner labia. Being removable and replaceable, it could be changed for one with varying textures, shapes, colors and hole placement.
With a decent removable vagina, the issues of unsealed cavity and varying LHP may prove less significant as it is handled before and/or after the purchase with more ease. Other TDF members have suggested universal swap-able inserts. WM can drive this. As for manufacturing and inventory, this requires much smaller warehouses than the entire doll, easier QA, easier outsourcing of the inserts to vendors if needed.

2. Less weight - We ask for more realistic arms and legs to not be so thin and then we ask for lower weight so i understand the challenge but whatever else can be done to keep a doll like 164F high quality and make it 50-60 lb.

3. To agree with some previous posts like terabyte said and showed in this thread back in June 9, 2022 about the WM 155L and the following day asked by bdizzle18. The same goes for all brands. A big piece of our consumer research involves finding measurements or some sort of engineering drawings or overlays for each body shape. Front, back, side photos hanging or standing are a must for me. The first piece I look for is the breast to hip ratio in photo and by numbers where the hip is >= 90 cm. and then I look for the weight. I constantly find myself hopping from one vendor website to another and create my own spreadsheet. The website http://wmdollshop.com is pretty limited on model info and factory photos. Other measurements that I think new potential buyers may feel remorse over after purchase include specs that are rarely found including Mouth to Vagina(MTV) and leg length; as long as the leg measurement is consistent (this should probably be re-labeled as Vagina to heals). Measurements matter. This in no way degrades the usefulness of the artistic and professional photos of the dolls showing varying heads/hair and outfits as those photos "seal the deal" for me.

4. As others have asked, inflatable breasts. You could use a small silicone nozzle like the standard basketball, soccer ball, kickball but buried out of view just under the nipple so the user could insert a small hand pump with rounded needle through the nipple tip and inflate/deflate to the desired level. I am at 6000 ft elevation so anything with air at sea level will explode or blow up like a balloon if it has no way to escape when it shows up at my house. This also could potentially handle another ask that several have mentioned which is purchasing gel to then fill hollow breasts to whatever fullness they desire. This creates a min-market and allows less material at manufacturing time and then the opportunity to sell gel kits after the fact as an upgrade (soft, medium or thick gel) or whatever material engineering wants to come up with.

That's my list.
Assuming #1 ever arrives, a WM mold I wish for is take the 164F (http://wmdollshop.com/538ft-164cm-f-cup-with-230/) and replace the breast with those from the 160B - medium breasts with the large nipples (http://wmdollshop.com/52-ft-160cm-b-cup/).

So take 164F like this
164F.JPG
164F.JPG (54.22 KiB) Viewed 1574 times
Change breasts to 160B from this
BestNipples.jpg
BestNipples.jpg (35.31 KiB) Viewed 1574 times
And get something like this
164MockupB.JPG
164MockupB.JPG (82.93 KiB) Viewed 1574 times
Not sure if WM Dolls is still following this thread, looking for input or wanting more ideas but there's my wish for the new year.

fin87
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fin87 »

what store in europe sell wm dolls?

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

fin87 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:17 am what store in europe sell wm dolls?
There's a lot of them. I haven't ordered a doll yet, but I've been considering Silocone Lovers, Wunderpuppen or Silicone-Sexy-Doll. Anyways I recommend using a TDF approved vendor. You can check the list here:
viewforum.php?f=210

fin87
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fin87 »

seems a lot of them, but who those send in finland? sorry but im not good for englis 😅

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

fin87 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:13 pm seems a lot of them, but who those send in finland? sorry but im not good for englis 😅
I think most of them deliver to Finland, but I'm not sure if the customs fees (tullimaksut) are included or not. I've seen a bit mixed information about it.
Many vendors also have a customer chat where you can ask about delivering to Finland.

fin87
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fin87 »

yeah that i dondt know either, i was thinking by to wm doll 163cm bbw model, tori or what name that hass

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

fin87 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:13 pm seems a lot of them, but who those send in finland? sorry but im not good for englis 😅
Dollstudio ships to Finland and are TDF listed https://dollstudio.org/shipping-destinations

number9

Post by number9 »

Zenrel wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:29 pm
RevJack wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:48 pm Those holes go to the skeleton, that's what they are for, supporting the skeleton during the molding process. You will need to fill them with TPE Paste or cement a plug into there to make your girl's vag watertight.
I feel really devastated. I already washed her the first thing she step home. How many dolls they let pass QA like this... they need to have two checkers for each doll.
Need to look around for the best method to seal the hole.
Hi Zenrel, what vendor did you buy your doll from? Did they not want to help out? There are soo many posts here I figured it would be faster just to ask you.
Vendors that provided me excellent service IN NO ORDER
BCD. Communication 10/10. No matter how many damn emails I sent, Jeff gets back to me the same day...

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

number9 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:44 am
RevJack wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:48 pm Those holes go to the skeleton, that's what they are for, supporting the skeleton during the molding process. You will need to fill them with TPE Paste or cement a plug into there to make your girl's vag watertight.
I feel really devastated. I already washed her the first thing she step home. How many dolls they let pass QA like this... they need to have two checkers for each doll.
Hi Zenrel, what vendor did you buy your doll from? Did they not want to help out? There are soo many posts here I figured it would be faster just to ask you.
Vendors are powerless, it's the manufacturers that are responsible. And if you ask them about it, they all say there is no problem.
It's NOT a QA problem, it is systemic in the manufacture of the doll, and a corporate decision to release them partially sealed. Any manufacturer could easily seal these openings if they only WANTED TO. Even my favorite TPE manufacturers do this, it's pathetic.
In the manufacturers defense, many of the new molds use two smaller rods or two wires or two strings in place of the old-school one giant rod. That makes it a LITTLE better, and definitely makes it easier to seal ourselves. It old-school giant hole had tales of hard-driving big boys that cut their penis on the skeleton. At least with the new molds that's not very plausible. They still leak water into the skeleton which kills the doll which leads to a new purchase. Capitalism at it's worst.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Zenrel

Post by Zenrel »

I already asked the person who helped me ordered, and he talked to the head of the company. The head of the company said it's sealed and it's normal to have the "holes." Still waiting on the tpe sample to seal the hole.
Relani - AK4 #S29 viewtopic.php?t=177137
Previous Dolls
WM164D S29
Desi - SM156A X8 -replacement- TBA
Zhuhua - IT165 S6 -replacement- TBA
Wishlist
JSD 160E
AK6 157cm
Sino S161
Sanhui 163

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” ~ Confucius

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Zenrel wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:29 pm
I already asked the person who helped me ordered, and he talked to the head of the company. The head of the company said it's sealed and it's normal to have the "holes"
Thank you Zenrel for proving my point. I know you THINK you were correcting me, but you are simply proving my point.

What did you expect them to say? "Oh dear, you caught us." or "Yeah, it ensures stock turnover and repeat sales" or even "Planned obsolescence is for the consumer, we don't wan't to do it, but it's better for you in the long run."

Here, here is what happens from those "two little dots" that are "perfectly normal" and "sealed".
viewtopic.php?t=154571
Enjoy.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Zenrel

Post by Zenrel »

RevJack wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:40 pm
Zenrel wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:29 pm
I already asked the person who helped me ordered, and he talked to the head of the company. The head of the company said it's sealed and it's normal to have the "holes"
Thank you Zenrel for proving my point. I know you THINK you were correcting me, but you are simply proving my point.

What did you expect them to say? "Oh dear, you caught us." or "Yeah, it ensures stock turnover and repeat sales" or even "Planned obsolescence is for the consumer, we don't wan't to do it, but it's better for you in the long run."

Here, here is what happens from those "two little dots" that are "perfectly normal" and "sealed".
viewtopic.php?t=154571
Enjoy.

Reverend Jack
Yeah, you've opened my eyes about the situation when I pm you about it a while ago and read your thread about bubbles couple weeks ago (poor thing). Do you recommend a tpe paste to fill the hole or a plug?
Relani - AK4 #S29 viewtopic.php?t=177137
Previous Dolls
WM164D S29
Desi - SM156A X8 -replacement- TBA
Zhuhua - IT165 S6 -replacement- TBA
Wishlist
JSD 160E
AK6 157cm
Sino S161
Sanhui 163

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” ~ Confucius

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

I have a suggestion! One that I am particularly passionate about and I'm going to be honest...very frustrated with WM about...MAKE THE TAN SKIN DARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand that it is impossible to get the same level of tan consistent every time but I was holding up the head of my doll which is supposed to be "tan" and it was laughably light skinned. This has been going on for about a year with all the products I order from WM. I have been ordering tan skin for 7 years and it NEVER was this light. Someone needs to show WM DOLL what tan means...SERIOUSLY.

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

Duke777Atriedes wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:54 pm I have a suggestion! One that I am particularly passionate about and I'm going to be honest...very frustrated with WM about...MAKE THE TAN SKIN DARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand that it is impossible to get the same level of tan consistent every time but I was holding up the head of my doll which is supposed to be "tan" and it was laughably light skinned. This has been going on for about a year with all the products I order from WM. I have been ordering tan skin for 7 years and it NEVER was this light. Someone needs to show WM DOLL what tan means...SERIOUSLY.
Apparently they have changed the colors over the years and tan and cocoa have turned lighter... Also at some point there was the dark tan color, which is neither of those.
Source of information: https://eu.dollstudio.org/customization ... skin-tones and https://dollbase.org/forum/dollstudio/j ... ft-2017-04.
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

INFORMATIONS