HUGE WOBBLY BUTT Toy Prototype - Wobble Physics Test

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
JAXFENTOON
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: HUGE WOBBLY BUTT Toy Prototype - Wobble Physics Test

Post by JAXFENTOON »

I want to buy it but I would have to find away to sell the R3 Gold I have in Blue haha.

Gunther

Post by Gunther »

tiddyshop wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:55 pm
doggydog652 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:19 pm so the jellojiggles bbw product is different from then bootywobbles 25 and 20 in? kinda confused here so can anyone help me out
madame squishable is gel filled, so it's so much jigglier, huge and a completely different shape. booty wobbles will be even more gigantic but it will be filled with multiple pillows filled with springy stuffing where you'll be able to remove or add stuffing to make it more wobbly or firmer to your liking. i don't know whether it will be lighter or heavier because while it will be lightweight stuffing filled, overall it is larger.

in my opinion, if i were to choose between the 2, i'd like the insane jiggles of madame squishable full gel filled edition more

Hime :glou:
Greetings Hime/Tiddyshop Crew,

Joined this forum over a year ago in anticipation of your products (since BootyWobbles Prototype) and was hoping you could answer a few questions...

1. Can you give us an ETA or any kind of update on the BootyWobbles toy? Been waiting well over a year for this product. :puppydogeyes:

2. You say if you had to choose between BootyWobbles or MadameSquishable, you'd go with MadameS? Why is that, can you elaborate please? :evidence:

3. You say MadameS definitely has more jiggle?

4. But... B.Wobbles will be even larger? How much larger, or in what sense, are we talking??

Thank you for your time and efforts.

Booty+72
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Booty+72 »

Although I ordered Madame Squishable on Monday, my focus is still on a 30inch or even bigger 'booty wobbles' ass.
We need a 30inch ass (at least as big as the R3) but with 'booty wobbles' technology inside.
I hope you can realize this soon to make us happy and catapult our bedroom to another level. :multi:

Booty Warrior
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Warrior »

Changed my mind and made the purchase! Had a hard time deciding which color to go with this time around but ended up going with the wheat + full gel. Really excited to see the sheer size of this thing and in-person. She's gonna be a real handful in more ways than one lol. Might post side-by-side pics with Jenna just to show the difference/comparison.

Anyways thanks again to Tiddyshop for what will surely be an incredible product!

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Gunther wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:38 am
doggydog652 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:19 pm so the jellojiggles bbw product is different from then bootywobbles 25 and 20 in? kinda confused here so can anyone help me out
madame squishable is gel filled, so it's so much jigglier, huge and a completely different shape. booty wobbles will be even more gigantic but it will be filled with multiple pillows filled with springy stuffing where you'll be able to remove or add stuffing to make it more wobbly or firmer to your liking. i don't know whether it will be lighter or heavier because while it will be lightweight stuffing filled, overall it is larger.

in my opinion, if i were to choose between the 2, i'd like the insane jiggles of madame squishable full gel filled edition more

Joined this forum over a year ago in anticipation of your products (since BootyWobbles Prototype) and was hoping you could answer a few questions...

1. Can you give us an ETA or any kind of update on the BootyWobbles toy? Been waiting well over a year for this product. :puppydogeyes:

2. You say if you had to choose between BootyWobbles or MadameSquishable, you'd go with MadameS? Why is that, can you elaborate please? :evidence:

4. But... B.Wobbles will be even larger? How much larger, or in what sense, are we talking??

1. It's still going to be quite a while, but thankfully the 3d model was finished, the full size 3d print was made, and next is making the mold using the 3d print. But we're ironing out things and then bulk producing the tiddytoy v2 first so the mold for the booty wobbles will be started after that's finished. After that it'll still be months before launch since custom shaped pillows need to be made and tested, lots of long distance slow shipping needs to happen between manufacturers and offices, testing needs to happen, then revisions, and then doing those last 4 steps over and over till it's perfect need to be done.

2. Because the jiggles are just so freaking amazing looking and feeling. Nothing in existence or planned can beat this so far as I've seen.

3. Absolutely. Madame squishable is like jiggly jello kind of, like a super loosely jiggling but beautiful BBW butt that backshots in huge waves, but it's also like, each little part of the butt of it can jiggle by itself like jello can. It's so jiggly that if u even just lightly touch any part of the torso or thighs, not even the jiggly part, it'll send a whole wave of jiggles down the butt cheeks. BootyWobbles is more of a full "wobble" than a jello jiggle. It should still produce beautiful waves and stuff, and feel super great, but it won't have the really loose jiggly skin effect that the madame squishable has, and you'll need to apply more force to get it to wobble. If you grab a Lump of it it'll be a bit stiffer in that lump, while if you grab a lump of the madame it'll be super soft, jiggly and loose moving.

4.We set the size of the 3D model for madame to 25" and that's the size the mold was created at, but after gravity had done its part, we measured the final product to be about 28" wide. Of course, it slightly depends on positioning and placement, but we placed it in the most neutral position we could. The 3D model of the BootyWobbles will be set to 30", so we're guessing it will be around 33" in the final product.

Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Booty+72 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:49 am Although I ordered Madame Squishable on Monday, my focus is still on a 30inch or even bigger 'booty wobbles' ass.
We need a 30inch ass (at least as big as the R3) but with 'booty wobbles' technology inside.
I hope you can realize this soon to make us happy and catapult our bedroom to another level. :multi:
You'll be happy to hear the madame is actually 28" wide in the final product. But yes, we're going to do our best to make the booty wobbles the best it can be!

Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

Booty+72
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Booty+72 »

tiddyshop wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:33 pm
Booty+72 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:49 am Although I ordered Madame Squishable on Monday, my focus is still on a 30inch or even bigger 'booty wobbles' ass.
You'll be happy to hear the madame is actually 28" wide in the final product. But yes, we're going to do our best to make the booty wobbles the best it can be!

Wow. Super!
I almost can't wait to meet Madame Squishable with her 28inch booty at my home.
And that Booty Wobbles should become a 33inch booty makes me very very happy and curious. I will definitely order this monster if it actually jiggles as expected.

:multi: :multi:

Gunther

Post by Gunther »

tiddyshop wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:32 pm

1. It's still going to be quite a while, but thankfully the 3d model was finished, the full size 3d print was made, and next is making the mold using the 3d print. But we're ironing out things and then bulk producing the tiddytoy v2 first so the mold for the booty wobbles will be started after that's finished. After that it'll still be months before launch since custom shaped pillows need to be made and tested, lots of long distance slow shipping needs to happen between manufacturers and offices, testing needs to happen, then revisions, and then doing those last 4 steps over and over till it's perfect need to be done.

2. Because the jiggles are just so freaking amazing looking and feeling. Nothing in existence or planned can beat this so far as I've seen.

3. Absolutely. Madame squishable is like jiggly jello kind of, like a super loosely jiggling but beautiful BBW butt that backshots in huge waves, but it's also like, each little part of the butt of it can jiggle by itself like jello can. It's so jiggly that if u even just lightly touch any part of the torso or thighs, not even the jiggly part, it'll send a whole wave of jiggles down the butt cheeks. BootyWobbles is more of a full "wobble" than a jello jiggle. It should still produce beautiful waves and stuff, and feel super great, but it won't have the really loose jiggly skin effect that the madame squishable has, and you'll need to apply more force to get it to wobble. If you grab a Lump of it it'll be a bit stiffer in that lump, while if you grab a lump of the madame it'll be super soft, jiggly and loose moving.

4.We set the size of the 3D model for madame to 25" and that's the size the mold was created at, but after gravity had done its part, we measured the final product to be about 28" wide. Of course, it slightly depends on positioning and placement, but we placed it in the most neutral position we could. The 3D model of the BootyWobbles will be set to 30", so we're guessing it will be around 33" in the final product.

Thanks so much for the details, Hime!

Can you tell us about why some of the MadameS toys have lightly painted assholes and others don't? Does this have to do with the added "skin details" option during checkout?

Also, any plans to upload short videos of the other 3 color options? (Beige, Wheat, Ebony)?

I'm sat here ready to pull the trigger, but I just keep going back and forth between 2 colors because your website only shows video of the Pale option and I'm also slightly confused about how the asshole might look... :?

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

Gunther wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:23 pm

Thanks so much for the details, Hime!

Can you tell us about why some of the MadameS toys have lightly painted assholes and others don't? Does this have to do with the added "skin details" option during checkout?

Also, any plans to upload short videos of the other 3 color options? (Beige, Wheat, Ebony)?

I'm sat here ready to pull the trigger, but I just keep going back and forth between 2 colors because your website only shows video of the Pale option and I'm also slightly confused about how the asshole might look... :?
I’m curious about the other colors as well, along with the skin details. I’d like to get the wheat or beige I think, but I’d like to see the coloring around the orifices on both first. My wheat Jenna has darker coloring around the orifices which makes it look more real, not bright pink or red or anything. The (pale?) Ophelia model has beautiful coloring, it matches the skin tone perfectly.

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

Will you guys be showcasing the mold when it is finshed?

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

Yesterday I saw a couple videos of someone with the Madame Squishable on Reddit.. that thing is gonna be so much fun. If anybody has received theirs and posts videos, please give links!

Jodomain
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jodomain »

Booty Hunger wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:56 am Yesterday I saw a couple videos of someone with the Madame Squishable on Reddit.. that thing is gonna be so much fun. If anybody has received theirs and posts videos, please give links!
Link please?

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

They’re short videos but here is what I’ve found:
Doggystyle: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tantalians/s/QDGomYcKdI

Straddling doggy anal: https://www.reddit.com/r/FleshlightPorn/s/NtY2VkwNw3

Madame Squishable on top, no penetration, just jiggling: https://www.reddit.com/r/Sexdolling/s/K6Evl6uA0v

DA926640
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DA926640 »

Hime, can you please make the gel booty with an insert for a fleshlight or ona hole? That is all these toys are missing!! A removable sleeve! Would make cleaning a billion time easier, plus we can pick and choose what sleeves we want!!! Would buy FIVE today if only this feature existed!!!

john23
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by john23 »

thespaceinvader wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:59 pm

Hime, can you please make the gel booty with an insert for a fleshlight or ona hole? That is all these toys are missing!! A removable sleeve! Would make cleaning a billion time easier, plus we can pick and choose what sleeves we want!!! Would buy FIVE today if only this feature existed!!!
I think that may be the plan with the wobble prototype they have been developing.

INFORMATIONS