HUGE WOBBLY BUTT Toy Prototype - Wobble Physics Test

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
Badger37
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: HUGE WOBBLY BUTT Toy Prototype - Wobble Physics Test

Post by Badger37 »

john23 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:45 am
thespaceinvader wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:59 pm
tiddyshop wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:33 pm
Booty+72 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:49 am Although I ordered Madame Squishable on Monday, my focus is still on a 30inch or even bigger 'booty wobbles' ass.
We need a 30inch ass (at least as big as the R3) but with 'booty wobbles' technology inside.
I hope you can realize this soon to make us happy and catapult our bedroom to another level. :multi:
You'll be happy to hear the madame is actually 28" wide in the final product. But yes, we're going to do our best to make the booty wobbles the best it can be!

Hime :glou:
Hime, can you please make the gel booty with an insert for a fleshlight or ona hole? That is all these toys are missing!! A removable sleeve! Would make cleaning a billion time easier, plus we can pick and choose what sleeves we want!!! Would buy FIVE today if only this feature existed!!!
I think that may be the plan with the wobble prototype they have been developing.
I hope so! That would be the best thing yet, to be able to use the Fleshlight sleeve of your choice inside.

DA926640
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DA926640 »

The thing is it seems so simple. Just make a tunnel, maybe with a rigid plastic tunnel or solid plastic placeholder inside to stabilize the cavity.

I actually really dislike the tunnels in all tpe hip toys. Of course they are awful because they are an extreme challenge to clean, but also just way way too stimulating to me. Totally unrealistic feeling.

I have a drawer full of sleeves from Japan that I keep really clean. If only there was a tunnel in these hip toys, you could stick it right in!! SOOOOO much better.

Same thing with the Fantasia. Great hip toy... a classic. AWFUL TUNNEL!! If I could put in my own onahole, then when i'm done simply remove and clean!!!

Tiddyshop is so innovative, but if they don't do this innovation I just may have to :D

jamiebrown616
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jamiebrown616 »

I wholehearted agree about inserts for these toys. Except for Tantaly i dont know any other hips that have them and they currently only offer one, with another supposedly in the works. I can think of a few reasons why companies might avoid it though if they were gonna try to market it as a "universal" onahole hip. The usual route is the company just sells theyre own inserts with the toy. I'd personally love a Venus from tiddyshop to use with my Tomax and Ride toys. So much so that i was considering buying one and seeing if i could diy a way to make it work w/ my sleeves. I'm not even sure what the internal design of the Venus is since Tiddyshop doesnt have it up for some reason. The jiggles on their hips are definetly the best ive seen. Kudos to them for that.

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

Very nice to see this hip in action and from different angles to help get a better idea of how it truly looks. As an owner of the fantasia and R3, I cant express enough how I would prefer the cheeks not be so far apart. The look where he squeezes them together is the look I’m hoping they can pull off on the 30 inch model. My dream is for the cheeks to sit like that in their natural state no matter what position you have it. I understand the reason for the gap is to make it easier to access for males of all sizes but I think you can arch the hips forward so when the hip is sitting in doggy then the holes wont sit so low.
Attachments
Cheeks.png
Cheeks.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 2706 times

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

thespaceinvader wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:21 pm The thing is it seems so simple. Just make a tunnel, maybe with a rigid plastic tunnel or solid plastic placeholder inside to stabilize the cavity.

I actually really dislike the tunnels in all tpe hip toys. Of course they are awful because they are an extreme challenge to clean, but also just way way too stimulating to me. Totally unrealistic feeling.

I have a drawer full of sleeves from Japan that I keep really clean. If only there was a tunnel in these hip toys, you could stick it right in!! SOOOOO much better.

Same thing with the Fantasia. Great hip toy... a classic. AWFUL TUNNEL!! If I could put in my own onahole, then when i'm done simply remove and clean!!!

Tiddyshop is so innovative, but if they don't do this innovation I just may have to :D
That's in our plans but we haven't yet implemented it in any of our toys. Now that you've reminded me I'll try to plan it out in a future Hip
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

ddahsar wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:26 pm Very nice to see this hip in action and from different angles to help get a better idea of how it truly looks. As an owner of the fantasia and R3, I cant express enough how I would prefer the cheeks not be so far apart. The look where he squeezes them together is the look I’m hoping they can pull off on the 30 inch model. My dream is for the cheeks to sit like that in their natural state no matter what position you have it. I understand the reason for the gap is to make it easier to access for males of all sizes but I think you can arch the hips forward so when the hip is sitting in doggy then the holes wont sit so low.
Wrong. The reason for the gap is gravity. It's a flexible material, and filled with gel. This makes the original shape we created slope down to the sides. I'm still not quite sure how to fix this. My idea for making the legs' ends sloped so they'll push the cheeks together on a flat surface will only work if I'm able to sculpt it in a way that it looks natural after placing it flat and making it squish, and also it seems to only work if the legs are separate from the torso. It didn't work on the Heavenly madame because apparently connecting the upper thighs to the belly/fupa made it impossible for it to stretch the belly enough that it would flatten correctly. Instead the sloped thighs just squish into themselves haha. It also wasn't quite sloped enough i guess
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

DA926640
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DA926640 »

tiddyshop wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:42 am
thespaceinvader wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:21 pm The thing is it seems so simple. Just make a tunnel, maybe with a rigid plastic tunnel or solid plastic placeholder inside to stabilize the cavity.

That's in our plans but we haven't yet implemented it in any of our toys. Now that you've reminded me I'll try to plan it out in a future Hip

We need it in the madame!! That's the one I want, but I wanna use my own sleeves!!!!!!

john23
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by john23 »

tiddyshop wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:54 am
ddahsar wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:26 pm Very nice to see this hip in action and from different angles to help get a better idea of how it truly looks. As an owner of the fantasia and R3, I cant express enough how I would prefer the cheeks not be so far apart. The look where he squeezes them together is the look I’m hoping they can pull off on the 30 inch model. My dream is for the cheeks to sit like that in their natural state no matter what position you have it. I understand the reason for the gap is to make it easier to access for males of all sizes but I think you can arch the hips forward so when the hip is sitting in doggy then the holes wont sit so low.
Wrong. The reason for the gap is gravity. It's a flexible material, and filled with gel. This makes the original shape we created slope down to the sides. I'm still not quite sure how to fix this. My idea for making the legs' ends sloped so they'll push the cheeks together on a flat surface will only work if I'm able to sculpt it in a way that it looks natural after placing it flat and making it squish, and also it seems to only work if the legs are separate from the torso. It didn't work on the Heavenly madame because apparently connecting the upper thighs to the belly/fupa made it impossible for it to stretch the belly enough that it would flatten correctly. Instead the sloped thighs just squish into themselves haha. It also wasn't quite sloped enough i guess
Hey, this may be not the most on topic question but have you guys talked about having a torso similar to the design of the soon to be released hip toy, with the individual compartments, stuffed sections? Maybe you could have the Tiddy toy be removable. I know it would be HEAVY and probably difficult to support that much weight, and be a bitch to design. I just want a shortstack doll be appealing, not just weird like those small/short dolls are.

Booty Warrior
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Warrior »

She has arrived! :multi: She's a definite handful and the first cleaning was a learning experience lol.
The holes feel very nice - compared to Jenna Madame's pussy is actually tighter, this likely has a lot to do with the fact that hers is surrounded by solid TPE instead of Jenna's who's tightness can be semi-adjusted depending on how you open or close her thighs. The holes themselves are not a copy/paste of everything from the Jenna internally either. So I was pleased to feel different sensations and get a different experience aside from just the visual aspects and tactile difference in sheer size. Jenna's anal feels more "suctiony", and Madame's feels more "squelchy" I would say but this is after just first use (admittedly I put her through her paces though in pretty much every position I enjoy and in both holes :whistle: ) I don't prefer one over the other, both holes in both toys are fantastic in my opinion.

Anyway, I attached a side by side for those that are curious. Jenna is the pale color and I got Madame in wheat.
Side note, the wheat color is exactly the skin tone I was hoping it would be in person! It's hard to tell what the different color options actually look like through pics and vids sometimes but the wheat is perfectly what I was hoping it would be.

Thanks to Tiddyshop :glou:
Attachments
20231218_105449.jpg
20231218_105449.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 2046 times

john23
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by john23 »

Nice! I’m getting mine in a couple days, got the pale with freckles version. Did you get the 100% version or the 50%?

Booty Warrior
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Warrior »

john23 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:58 am Nice! I’m getting mine in a couple days, got the pale with freckles version. Did you get the 100% version or the 50%?
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that. She's full gel!

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

Congrats o your purchase. Hip looks very nice and hope it brings you good pleasure for a long time. Also thanks for the pic

DA926640
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DA926640 »

Booty Warrior wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:57 pm She has arrived! :multi: She's a definite handful and the first cleaning was a learning experience lol.
I want it, but not without a removable insert or cavity for my own onaholes. It's just too insane to try to clean. I know I mentioned this above but for guys who are fans of these huge hip toys, we really need to rally to encourage vendors to do this.

Dolls all have inserts. When a hip toy is pushing 100lbs, it's time for a removable tunnel!!!

My opinion, the ability to stuff in a Meiki Maria Ozawa onahole would be the ULTIMATE hip toy. And Tiddyshop could sell the onaholes as well and we all win.

Would buy 5 Madames right now if this existed lol

ClotheMeBabe
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ClotheMeBabe »

I just got her a few days ago and here is my initial review: it’s awesome 👏
I know this isn’t the thread for this topic but I can’t seem to upload any photos. I drag and drop,nothing. I copy and paste, oh.nope, still nothing. I look at the icons above the messages I click the picture icon and get this Image
Help a noob out so I can give you the details and photos of what I think of my new squeeze.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

ClotheMeBabe wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:36 am I can’t seem to upload any photos. I drag and drop,nothing. I copy and paste, oh.nope, still nothing.
It is Newbie restrictions... You need 5 approved posts to release them. Welcome to TDF!

INFORMATIONS