HUGE WOBBLY BUTT Toy Prototype - Wobble Physics Test

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: HUGE WOBBLY BUTT Toy Prototype - Wobble Physics Test

Post by Booty Hunger »

tiddyshop wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:54 am
ddahsar wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:26 pm Very nice to see this hip in action and from different angles to help get a better idea of how it truly looks. As an owner of the fantasia and R3, I cant express enough how I would prefer the cheeks not be so far apart. The look where he squeezes them together is the look I’m hoping they can pull off on the 30 inch model. My dream is for the cheeks to sit like that in their natural state no matter what position you have it. I understand the reason for the gap is to make it easier to access for males of all sizes but I think you can arch the hips forward so when the hip is sitting in doggy then the holes wont sit so low.
Wrong. The reason for the gap is gravity. It's a flexible material, and filled with gel. This makes the original shape we created slope down to the sides. I'm still not quite sure how to fix this. My idea for making the legs' ends sloped so they'll push the cheeks together on a flat surface will only work if I'm able to sculpt it in a way that it looks natural after placing it flat and making it squish, and also it seems to only work if the legs are separate from the torso. It didn't work on the Heavenly madame because apparently connecting the upper thighs to the belly/fupa made it impossible for it to stretch the belly enough that it would flatten correctly. Instead the sloped thighs just squish into themselves haha. It also wasn't quite sloped enough i guess
I’ve almost got the funds for the Madame. I was thinking about what you said above.. what if you had a sponge-like webbing between the solid TPE core and the surface of the cheeks (with gel filling the cavities of the TPE webbing)? It would kind of give the cheeks a cellulite texture, no? Plus the surface of the cheeks would kind of be anchored into place vs spreading apart a large distance (btw I’m not complaining about the Madame, just spitballing ideas for the future). That combined with layers of gel varying in density/viscosity: the inner layer (or core layer) would be a thicker gel, the surface layer would be a thinner gel. I imagine that the butt would have different physics if done like this, and it would feel as though you’re grabbing a chunk of meaty flesh with muscle tissue underneath. I imagine that the surface would ripple like jell-o while the cheek itself would wobble. I don’t know anything about the molding process, I’m assuming making a sponge-like structure between the layers would be difficult to bring to life, but like I said, just spitballing. Maybe some strategically placed sheets of fabric sandwiched between the layers would add to the structure, keeping the cheeks perky. One last thing.. is there an option to have only 2 orifices? The 3rd orifice would make cleaning 50% longer in my opinion. Otherwise would there be some way to plug the urethra with TPE that completely seals it up? Thanks Hime!

downtown-yakster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by downtown-yakster »

was the video taken down? Id love to know if anyone saved it.

Badger37
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badger37 »

Still nobody has any videos of the Madame?

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

Badger37 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:19 am Still nobody has any videos of the Madame?
There’s videos, Tiddyshop has videos on their site. There several videos on Reddit too, look up Tiddyshop on Reddit. Still waiting for the owners of the Madame to post more from different angles and such.

downtown-yakster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by downtown-yakster »

Any updates on "Booty Wobbles"?

JoshNio
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JoshNio »

What's the booty product shown in your signature gif? It looks different than the heavenly madam and I'd really like to buy it.

schadenfreude1887
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by schadenfreude1887 »

Hello!

I have heard a lot of you are interested in Madame (duh), I have posted several videos on reddit and of course run a discord where I have shown off many Tiddyshop products (madame included). I absolutely can say that Madame is far beyond every hip, I have had thus far.

I have many hips up to this point around 9 and only 1 torso.

Madame is my first massive hip (anything beyond 55 pounds). I will post a more indepth review, one that is not NSFW fo people genuinely interest. As far as questions go you can join my discord where we all share videos, photos, and info of toys we own and soon to own.

You can also reach out to me through discord and I will try and answer as many questions as possible.

https://discord.gg/ESeSRxvxnM

BkShp

Post by BkShp »

I just received the heavenly madame squishable gigantic ass. I ordered it the afternoon of Dec 2 and it arrived about an hour ago, so almost exactly 1 month. I got it in beige with textured skin and half filled gel. It is incredible! Her ass is every bit of 30 in wide and a heavy 94 lbs. The jiggle is unreal. Money well spent and well worth the wait. Seriously, I didn't know what to expect. Definitely exceeded expectations. I don't know if I'll post pics, it is kind of hard to maneuver. I was a little worried when it arrived because the box was a little damaged, but madame was perfectly fine. I can't wait for the weekend to give her a test ride.

BkShp

Post by BkShp »

Update on the Madame. I've used it a few times now and it just keeps getting better. I use this lube 500ml extra big Xun Z Lan Imitation fake semen lubricant Lube Products Va-ginal Creamy Milky Lubrication A-nal Sexual Water Base Gel Oil Water soluble Minyak Pelincir. It is so realistic. It cleans up easily and doesn't get sticky. It lasts a really long time.
As far as cleaning her, the first time I picked it up and carried it to the bath. It was an event. It's essentially a 100 lb. sack full of jelly. Not for the faint of heart. After the first cleaning, I powdered it and took it back to the bedroom. Since then, just put towels down and use a turkey baster to clean the inside and a damp cloth for the outside. Dab it dry and re-powder as needed. I don't carry it anymore, I put it in a place where I can use it and I clean it there. I think the less you try to pick it up, the less likely you are to damage it.
It is great to use. Even though it's heavy, you can maneuver it to different positions fairly easy. What I really appreciate is that you can get that p*ssy from the back, you're not limited to anal. This toy combined with the lube I use it is incredibly realistic. As close to the real thing as you can get, seriously. I have an electric blanket on order to get it warm before use. We'll see how that works.
As far as a video, there is a post on reddit of someone using it. Don't waste your time dragging your feet. It takes at least a month for you to receive it unless you pay for express shipping at an additional price and it only saves about a week. Mine took exactly 1 month and that was with the holidays, so not too bad all things considered. You won't be disappointed if you can fit this into a budget. I'm glad I spent the extra money.

Booty Warrior
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Warrior »

BkShp wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:10 pm
As far as cleaning her, the first time I picked it up and carried it to the bath. It was an event. It's essentially a 100 lb. sack full of jelly. Not for the faint of heart. After the first cleaning, I powdered it and took it back to the bedroom. Since then, just put towels down and use a turkey baster to clean the inside and a damp cloth for the outside. Dab it dry and re-powder as needed. I don't carry it anymore, I put it in a place where I can use it and I clean it there.
Hey! Thanks for making this post. As a fellow owner I'm curious about how you've gone about cleaning her like you mentioned. Would you be willing to go into more detail for how you do that?

I've been doing it the hard way and taking her to the bath, and because of how difficult it is, it discourages me from using her as often as I would like to. Lifting 100lbs is not usually a big deal but the size/shape of the deadweight as well as how it can shift and flop around makes it feel a lot heavier than it actually is when you're trying to carry her around. Especially when I'm home from working out and am feeling the double-whammy of being extra horny, yet also muscle-fatigued lol. If cleaning her is easier with your methods I would much rather do that and use her more!!

Thanks in advance for any additional tips and tricks you can give! :D

Badger37
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badger37 »

Still no one has any videos using the Madame?
I know there is a couple on Reddit, but I thought there would be more by now.

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

JoshNio wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:24 am What's the booty product shown in your signature gif? It looks different than the heavenly madam and I'd really like to buy it.
That one is a prototype that they can’t sell because of trademarking I believe (I asked the same question).

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

Badger37 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:13 pm Still no one has any videos using the Madame?
I know there is a couple on Reddit, but I thought there would be more by now.
There is an invite to Discord from Schraudenfreude1887 (I believe that’s how it’s spelled). There’s ~10 videos of it, give or take, both in pale w/freckles and wheat. There’s a couple videos of POV anal doggystyle (AWESOME videos), one straddling anal doggystyle, one with the guy just jiggling Madame on top of himself, and another poster in the Discord hitting Madame from the back but with a side-angle video (you can see the side profile pretty good in that one, and you can see how the cheeks react a little better than certain angles). Join the thread, there’s some good stuff floating around in it

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

Booty Warrior wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:16 pm
BkShp wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:10 pm
As far as cleaning her, the first time I picked it up and carried it to the bath. It was an event. It's essentially a 100 lb. sack full of jelly. Not for the faint of heart. After the first cleaning, I powdered it and took it back to the bedroom. Since then, just put towels down and use a turkey baster to clean the inside and a damp cloth for the outside. Dab it dry and re-powder as needed. I don't carry it anymore, I put it in a place where I can use it and I clean it there.
Hey! Thanks for making this post. As a fellow owner I'm curious about how you've gone about cleaning her like you mentioned. Would you be willing to go into more detail for how you do that?

I've been doing it the hard way and taking her to the bath, and because of how difficult it is, it discourages me from using her as often as I would like to. Lifting 100lbs is not usually a big deal but the size/shape of the deadweight as well as how it can shift and flop around makes it feel a lot heavier than it actually is when you're trying to carry her around. Especially when I'm home from working out and am feeling the double-whammy of being extra horny, yet also muscle-fatigued lol. If cleaning her is easier with your methods I would much rather do that and use her more!!

Thanks in advance for any additional tips and tricks you can give! :D
For my Jenna model I would set two folded towels on the edge of my bed and when I’m finished with her I’d roll her onto the towels, pour water from a water bottle into both orifices to get out most of the lube, then get some antibacterial soap and fist the sh1t out of the orifices. After I feel that I’ve thoroughly scrubbed the inside with my hand, I’ll grab a hand towel and hold it under each orifice (to prevent excess water from squirting out and soaking my mattress) and pour more water into the canals, fist some more, drain the water and repeat until all the soap is out. Way easier than taking to the shower. To dry the canals I would get a couple paper towels and twist them tightly then insert all the way into each canal, wait 15-20 mins and pull them out, then finally I would spread her legs far apart (to open the canals) and have her sit in front of my fan on high speed. Finish up by powdering and you’re good!

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

BkShp wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:10 pm Update on the Madame. I've used it a few times now and it just keeps getting better. I use this lube 500ml extra big Xun Z Lan Imitation fake semen lubricant Lube Products Va-ginal Creamy Milky Lubrication A-nal Sexual Water Base Gel Oil Water soluble Minyak Pelincir. It is so realistic. It cleans up easily and doesn't get sticky. It lasts a really long time.
As far as cleaning her, the first time I picked it up and carried it to the bath. It was an event. It's essentially a 100 lb. sack full of jelly. Not for the faint of heart. After the first cleaning, I powdered it and took it back to the bedroom. Since then, just put towels down and use a turkey baster to clean the inside and a damp cloth for the outside. Dab it dry and re-powder as needed. I don't carry it anymore, I put it in a place where I can use it and I clean it there. I think the less you try to pick it up, the less likely you are to damage it.
It is great to use. Even though it's heavy, you can maneuver it to different positions fairly easy. What I really appreciate is that you can get that p*ssy from the back, you're not limited to anal. This toy combined with the lube I use it is incredibly realistic. As close to the real thing as you can get, seriously. I have an electric blanket on order to get it warm before use. We'll see how that works.
As far as a video, there is a post on reddit of someone using it. Don't waste your time dragging your feet. It takes at least a month for you to receive it unless you pay for express shipping at an additional price and it only saves about a week. Mine took exactly 1 month and that was with the holidays, so not too bad all things considered. You won't be disappointed if you can fit this into a budget. I'm glad I spent the extra money.
How’s the electric blanket working out? I was going to do the same thing. Can you send a link to the one you bought? Using heating wands in the canals of my Jenna was a game changer.. I fantasize about an electric blanket added to that combo 🤤

INFORMATIONS