www.wmdolls.com

Men w/Male Dolls that could suggest what to do with?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
SexDollLuvr41
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Men w/Male Dolls that could suggest what to do with?

Post by SexDollLuvr41 »

I'm new to sex dolls, bisexual male who is married with a female sex doll on order from our friends at BCD. But I also have a interest in a nice male doll to add at some point but curious from a male's perspective (or female if they want to chime in) the activities you have with the doll. I'm of course interested in cuddling, feeling him all over - especially his manhood, ass, and chest. But as far as sex, I'm thinking in my head what could I do with him.. I would love to ride him but is that ok for anal? Is there any other positions perhaps that wouldnt harm the doll? Would it be possible for me to have wife bent over bed, and have sex doll do her while I do the sex doll in ass?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.. Doll mfg, model, too :)..

thank you

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Men w/Male Dolls that could suggest what to do with?

Post by DG »

Paging Z-Dollman, gayboyloneliness, Ricardo!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

gayboyloneliness

Post by gayboyloneliness »

Well, I am a bottom switch so I'm usually the one riding my doll(the catcher not always the pitcher), it's possible to do anal but I've heard the odd placement of the penile connector isn't great on some models because it dips into the anal cavity enough that you can feel it during penetration. Oral I've tried, it's a bit hard to get anything in there depending on how tight your dolls lips are and you definitely gotta be super careful as not to snap the neck or scratch the face.
:grab:

SexDollLuvr41
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SexDollLuvr41 »

gayboyloneliness wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:57 am Well, I am a bottom switch so I'm usually the one riding my doll(the catcher not always the pitcher), it's possible to do anal but I've heard the odd placement of the penile connector isn't great on some models because it dips into the anal cavity enough that you can feel it during penetration. Oral I've tried, it's a bit hard to get anything in there depending on how tight your dolls lips are and you definitely gotta be super careful as not to snap the neck or scratch the face.

I’d only kiss the doll and carasss face honestly,. When someone told me doing oral to the doll can make their eyes bulge it just turned me off of even trying.. and I like idea of riding the doll but do u use condom over the dick to not harm material or how is that worked?

gayboyloneliness

I use a silicon dildo, I pop the bottom suction cup right into the penis socket, you may need to just use a condom though because if you're tight the dildo pops out

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

SexDollLuvr41 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:10 pm
gayboyloneliness wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:57 am Well, I am a bottom switch so I'm usually the one riding my doll(the catcher not always the pitcher), it's possible to do anal but I've heard the odd placement of the penile connector isn't great on some models because it dips into the anal cavity enough that you can feel it during penetration. Oral I've tried, it's a bit hard to get anything in there depending on how tight your dolls lips are and you definitely gotta be super careful as not to snap the neck or scratch the face.

I’d only kiss the doll and carasss face honestly,. When someone told me doing oral to the doll can make their eyes bulge it just turned me off of even trying.. and I like idea of riding the doll but do u use condom over the dick to not harm material or how is that worked?
That is TOTALLY true about the eyes. If you put your finger in their mouth, their eyelids slide to each side and it looks really creepy which is why I've never tried that.

As for the anal canal, like was previously mentioned, some doll brands just don't know how to make a proper male anal canal. They don't place it properly and as a result the penis connector will either block or get in the way of MOST anal sex positions. Its basically design flaw. There are some dolls that are exceptions and some that are great for some positions but not others.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

SexDollLuvr41 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:10 pm I’d only kiss the doll and carasss face honestly,. When someone told me doing oral to the doll can make their eyes bulge it just turned me off of even trying.. and I like idea of riding the doll but do u use condom over the dick to not harm material or how is that worked?
Sorry I know I am not a man but no one had responded to your questions and that was an important question to answer. Yes, most definitely you are going to want to put a condom on your doll's penis. Even though TPE is considered "safe" it is very porous material and many of you can contest is you used the scrap off method to clean your doll. Also condoms makes clean up so much easier. Because I didn't use a condom I would have to completely remove my doll's penis attachment as soon as we were done. Wash it off, spray disinfectant all over and let it set for the prescribed 10 mins or so. Then wash all the disinfectant off, oil it, powder it and reattach..

I don't know about you all, but for hubba hubba time that is right before bed... No way I am going to want to do all that right before I go to sleep... LOL! My meds would kick in before that.. JS
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

gayboyloneliness

They do make insert condoms usually for vaginal canals but idk how easy they are to find, I've never seen a male doll with a removable anal insert and it's mind boggling

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

gayboyloneliness wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:12 am They do make insert condoms usually for vaginal canals but idk how easy they are to find, I've never seen a male doll with a removable anal insert and it's mind boggling
Yeah, those are called Femidoms. I hear you can find them on Amazon.

That would be super cool if they made removable anal inserts for male dolls! I would totally buy stock in those.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

OttoAdler
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by OttoAdler »

Hi, I have both a sex doll for me and my wife and now we bought male doll at home...both my wife and I like to play with sex dolls so we got both of them...my wife told me how surprised she is with how the male doll is handled and how amazing the sexual experience is with it...it is a little heavier in weight but you can do pretty much everything with it.

We got this one for a pretty decent price too, directly from https://www.naughtyharbor.com/hrdoll/ma ... eathcliff/

We were pretty hesitant, but they explained and advised us quite a bit.

So for me, definitely go ahead and try everything :-)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

INFORMATIONS