www.wmdolls.com

Disappointed the El Male Doll from SexxDolls.co

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Sam40

Re: Disappointed the El Male Doll from SexxDolls.co

Post by Sam40 »

Where is EL dolls based? Website?
I could swear this doll has Chris Evan's face...oh my God! Cute doll despite the anal hole issue.
Anyone knows about a company selling Henry Cavill's head?😋

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Sam40 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:49 pm Where is EL dolls based? Website?
I could swear this doll has Chris Evan's face...oh my God! Cute doll despite the anal hole issue.
As far as I know, no company sells Henry Cavill's head, cuz I would be ordering that ASAP. Cuz that man is FINE!! I would totally build a doll body just to have a muscular body to go with his handsome face.. You might be able to get a custom head made but I know they usually don't like to make doll heads that look like famous actors unless you have their permission.. Of course they make 1/6 heads of a lot of famous people and I doubt they have their permission..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

muesky6969 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:52 pm
Sam40 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:49 pm Where is EL dolls based? Website?
As far as I know, no company sells Henry Cavill's head, cuz I would be ordering that ASAP. Cuz that man is FINE!! I would totally build a doll body just to have a muscular body to go with his handsome face.. You might be able to get a custom head made but I know they usually don't like to make doll heads that look like famous actors unless you have their permission.. Of course they make 1/6 heads of a lot of famous people and I doubt they have their permission..
Yes, u are right...but I was just kidding because as soon as I went to the site where the doll is advertised, and I saw the promotional video for the doll, the costume they used for advertising ( Captain America, really? Chris Evans is know for his Captain America role!!!!) I inmediately
recognized this head is modelled based on Chris Evans face! I must admit I felt attracted to this head... I would tone down the color of the lips though, it is too much redisch for a male face and helps with the realism searched in a silicone doll, but the face is really attractive, quite near to the original. But how they got the permission from Evans? Mmmm As Germans say..... "egal"...😁

JPV
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JPV »

Z-Dollman wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:47 pm Thank you for the kind words. I was actually lucky with COVID, I caught a VERY mild case whereas my best friend (who got it the same time I did) nearly died but has recovered thankfully. I had hand surgery which has prevented me from doing doll videos. I should've had the surgery last year but I kept putting it off. I finally couldn't stand the pain anymore and went ahead with it. I can now use it for lifting, so hoping to get back into the doll videos soon.

I'm glad to hear that you are taking an assertive action towards your experience. I really don't think you are going to have an issue with the credit card company as long as you can prove your case which it sounds like you can. Basically all you have to do is show that you ordered a doll with an anal canal and have documents to show and then received a doll without one. Thats too big of a screw-up to warrant anything but free replacement or full refund. I can assure you that credit card companies have dealt with sex product purchases PLENTY of times. Sex toys are not regulated in the US, so it IS a lot harder to win a dispute with a credit card company. With other items, simply not being satisfied or a product being not what you wanted is easy to dispute. But for sex toys, the only disputes you can win are ones for fraud, whether that be you didn't make the purchase or you did make the purchase but didn't get the right product (or it was SIGNIFICANTLY different than what you ordered). They will require you to contact the vendor first to work it out with them, which you've already tried. So be sure to let the CC company know that. They won't get involved unless you've already failed to resolve it with the merchant/vendor. Which it seems you've been unable to resolve it with them, so the dispute is the next step.

As for what you need, a 'soldering station' is something that has a built in 'heat gun' and a soldering iron. A woodburner tool is excellent IF you get the temp controlled one. I have one I paid $16 that has that and you can use it on wax and lace on up. It uses a 'heat dial' and its an exceptional tool.
Hi Z-Dollman. I meant to ask you what a replacement sleeve is, what it looks like, and where I could get one.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

Its basically a 'sex sleeve' (like what are used in fleshlights and fleshjacks) HOWEVER, you want to make sure the sleeve you use is compatible with the material of the doll you are using it on. For example, if you have a TPE doll, make sure you are using a sleeve that is TPE or TPR. Don't use a silicone sleeve. They are masturbators essentially, you just get the kind that are 'insertable'.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)

JPV
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JPV »

Z-Dollman wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:38 am Its basically a 'sex sleeve' (like what are used in fleshlights and fleshjacks) HOWEVER, you want to make sure the sleeve you use is compatible with the material of the doll you are using it on. For example, if you have a TPE doll, make sure you are using a sleeve that is TPE or TPR. Don't use a silicone sleeve. They are masturbators essentially, you just get the kind that are 'insertable'.
Okay. Thank for the tip.
I'll start searching for such a sleeve.
I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to move or get rid of that metal rod, bar or wire that seems to support (or keep in place) his penis. It seems to be attached to his spine in some way. It looks I'd really have to get up in there to move or remove it.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

I don't recommend doing that if you can avoid it, since it can cause de-stabilization of the skeleton (depending on the design). Your best bet is to create an entry around the obstructions (either above or below) rather than removing parts of the skeleton. Especially since most likely the penis connector is welded on.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)

JPV
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JPV »

You may be right about that.

I'm considering selling the doll to someone who may be able to use it for something other than sex.

As sexy looking as he is, he's just not much use to me sexually.

JPV
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JPV »

I'm wondering about how penis attachments on male dolls are constructed on dolls that have anal openings. If they attach to the skeleton the same way my El Male dolls seems to do (two pipes connected in an "L" fashion), I don't see how the anal canal gets around that. On my El Male doll, there really isn't much space in front or in back of that connection for an anal canal.

By the way, the rod in the El Male doll's penis seems really unsafe and it now seems be broken. The rod is actually two pieces: a narrow pipe-like, stabilizing part attached to the skeleton and the base of the penis and then a thin narrow rod running up the majority of the shaft of the penis. I definitely wouldn't recommend any one using this penis for sex unless they want their insides punctured. Not really safe at all.

gayboyloneliness

Post by gayboyloneliness »

tpe isn't really great for penetration to begin with I usually just recommend to use a regular suction dildo if the doll has a small enough connector with a deeper socket
:grab:

INFORMATIONS