www.wmdolls.com

Another WM 159C Review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Useless

Re: Another WM 159C Review

Post by Useless »

I don't think I'm allowed to post photos yet... but I got some factory pictures of the 159cm C cup and they have the same shoulders as these.

Now I've asked them to pause the order... everything about her body is perfect, but that shoulder position does pose durability concerns, and tbh the side by side with the 160 A (who'd be mine were she a C) was disheartening... fewer photo options

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Useless wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:35 am I don't think I'm allowed to post photos yet... but I got some factory pictures of the 159cm C cup and they have the same shoulders as these.

Now I've asked them to pause the order... everything about her body is perfect, but that shoulder position does pose durability concerns, and tbh the side by side with the 160 A (who'd be mine were she a C) was disheartening... fewer photo options

You need 5 posts to upload images. Now that you have them, feel free to add your factory images here.

Yes, now that I've looked at it more closely, I'm worried too. because even when changing clothes you have to bring her arms forward at a 90 degree angle.

The clothes then rub against the armpits. I really don't like that. And as you rightly noticed, many poses are excluded when taking pictures...

Useless

Post by Useless »

not sure where or how is there an upload button somewhere?

Useless

Post by Useless »

Attachments
159c-arms29ed759d-ebd5-472d-abe5-13d2615bcc7e.jpg
159c-arms29ed759d-ebd5-472d-abe5-13d2615bcc7e.jpg (346.02 KiB) Viewed 6350 times
159c-arms29ed759d-ebd5-472d-abe5-13d2615bcc7e.jpg
159c-arms29ed759d-ebd5-472d-abe5-13d2615bcc7e.jpg (346.02 KiB) Viewed 6350 times

dollsfan64

Post by dollsfan64 »

My doll with shrugging shoulders has the same appearance, I don't think it is a defect. The old skeleton might look better.

Useless

Post by Useless »

but the 160 a with both arms outstretched looks quite different...

Thanks for that feed back though dollsfan64

Useless

Post by Useless »

@dollsfan64, how does the position of the arm skeleton feel at the armpit of your 162F that was the doll next on my list if the 159c wasn't quite right

dollsfan64

Post by dollsfan64 »

Useless wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:51 am @dollsfan64, how does the position of the arm skeleton feel at the armpit of your 162F that was the doll next on my list if the 159c wasn't quite right
If you mean the area below the lump where it creases on the upper side, the frame feels like it is centered inside the TPE on upper and under sides. I think this might be typical for evo-skeletons.

Useless

Post by Useless »

@Nirodha,

In the side by side pictures where Agnes has that nice smooth shoulder... I'm guessing her skeleton at her armpit feels more like @dollsfan64 described?

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Useless wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:23 pm @Nirodha,

In the side by side pictures where Agnes has that nice smooth shoulder... I'm guessing her skeleton at her armpit feels more like @dollsfan64 described?
Honestly I don't understand what dollsfan64 has written. I am no native and this sentence don't make any sense to me.

Agnès skeleton is perfect. I cannot feel the joint when I push my thumb in her a armpit unless I push really deep.

But I can feel the joint on the upper side on the shoulder like you feel your own bone when You touch yourself there.

With the 159C it is exactly the opposite. Her shoulder is extremely soft and you can feel the joint directly in her armpit.

I really wish that WM Dolls or Mandos would say something about this.

Useless

Post by Useless »

Agreed, I'm trying to decide if I'll be able to live with this shoulder or change to the 162F maybe E, cause an F cup is a bit much for me.... but oh my god, the intimate anatomy of the 162 F cup is to die for.

Useless

Post by Useless »

Thanks for that reply @Nirodha, your description and photos kind of confirmed that the upper torso of both the 160 and the 159 are the same, but the 4CM difference in the torso means the skeleton doesn't fit quite right. Its a pity because the 159 C cup is otherwise everything I'd been looking for.

If they updated the skeleton and new deliveries will have better fitting frames then I'm all in. but, I'm missing a bed mate, and the 152F would rock the 398 and 400 faces

more first hand experience with both models would be great.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Useless wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:31 pm Thanks for that reply @Nirodha, your description and photos kind of confirmed that the upper torso of both the 160 and the 159 are the same, but the 4CM difference in the torso means the skeleton doesn't fit quite right. Its a pity because the 159 C cup is otherwise everything I'd been looking for.

If they updated the skeleton and new deliveries will have better fitting frames then I'm all in. but, I'm missing a bed mate, and the 152F would rock the 398 and 400 faces

more first hand experience with both models would be great.
You mean the 162F? Remember:
dollsfan64 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:44 am My doll with shrugging shoulders has the same appearance, I don't think it is a defect. The old skeleton might look better.
He is talking about his 162F!

If the shoulders are the same why switch to that model? The 159C is amazing, really a perfect body. I am blown away.

Useless

Post by Useless »

For me its less about the appearance of the shoulders and more about the position of the "bone" inside

The way @dollsfan64 described the feeling of the bone near the armpit more like the way you described Agnes' skeleton, and even though there is a shoulder bump in the 162 F, its a bit less pronounced and looks the the bones are in a better place...

Tbh Agnes has the best looking shoulders in that position I've seen, but a few shots of the 162F I've seen the shoulders seem better than the 159 C cup and with the better placement i've less concern about durability, cause it seems to me the armpit might be the first place to tear.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

About the shoulder and arm difficulties you are experiencing. This is in my opinion most likely related to the shrugging shoulders, and how you manipulate them. It is unlikely that this is a design flaw or misplacement of the skeleton.
The 160A also has more flesh around the shoulders and upper arms so everything will feel softer and be less likely to crease than the 159C. This is probably why you feel that the skeleton is closer to the surface on the 159C - because it is. With that said I could not feel a lot of difference in the armpit of both dolls. I have tried on all of my other dolls and it is the same thing. I can feel the skeleton under the arms, on some closer than others - but all within the norm.

So to the test of the arms. I did a quick test with both dolls, shrugging shoulders up and down. It creates the same result on both depending how you pose the shoulders. Basically you can provoke the crease in the shoulder to appear by having the shoulders lower, and the crease disappears when you raise the shoulders. It mimics a normal human as best as possible so I do not see anything out of the ordinary with this. Again the 160A has thicker arms and shoulders so you you need more movement to provoke this crease to appear, but it is still there.
I have also forwarded the concern to the factory so they keep an eye on this, but their initial observation were the same as mine - that all is normal.
Shoulder160Avs159C.jpg
EDIT: About the material around the neck. The neck is very long on all dolls when it comes out of the mould and is cut manually by a factory worker when the doll has cooled down. Some differences might occur from doll to doll and is normally no indication of the placement of the skeleton within the doll. The optimal cut is done at the same height as where the neck tube ends.

INFORMATIONS