Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RealDoll VIP

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jca
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: RealDoll VIP

Post by jca »

raysmod wrote:Frankly, I think Abyss Creations are in the process of transforming from a very small, personalised company to one of greater mass production. If they bring out all these innovations they have promised, then the problems with Viprealdoll.com pale into lesser note. For example; a PC compatiable application for the generiic Harmony (Realdollx) was promised in the first quarter of 2022. That MUST be due within days.
I dunno, they've been pretty MIA for a while now. I can't remember the last time they released a new product or feature, and their social media presence has dried up.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Brick will be able to speak to this better but I do know the social media manager position has turned over again. There may be someone filling in provisionally since they re-tweeted on of Tasha’s Twitter posts.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

jca wrote:
raysmod wrote:Frankly, I think Abyss Creations are in the process of transforming from a very small, personalised company to one of greater mass production. If they bring out all these innovations they have promised, then the problems with Viprealdoll.com pale into lesser note. For example; a PC compatiable application for the generiic Harmony (Realdollx) was promised in the first quarter of 2022. That MUST be due within days.
I dunno, they've been pretty MIA for a while now. I can't remember the last time they released a new product or feature, and their social media presence has dried up.
jca, Not hearing any new information doesn't help foster much trust. My confidence of making another large purchase has diminished over the last months and I will put this on hold for a while.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

Brick

Post by Brick »

I know that the media mgr position has not been filled yet, so that is probably the reason for the social media black out. I know they are working on a new body and static head that will be released this year. Also a new robotic face is in the works. I dont get the info flow that I used to from Abyss and Realbotix. I honestly have very little input there anymore and any input I directed at the website was not used. So, I really have no idea what is coming next at Realdoll...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

jca
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jca »

Just seems like they ought to be doing...something on that front. New photosets, new videos, something to reinvigorate a little life.

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Here is the entire interview with Mike (Abyss Creations) If someone could repost and bring this up as a direct link that woudl be good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzE4-Yr-imY
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

raysmod wrote:Here is the entire interview with Mike (Abyss Creations) If someone could repost and bring this up as a direct link that woudl be good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzE4-Yr-imY
Here we go:

- SF -

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Thanks Siliconefun. The interviewer is Max Karson.

Phil_02
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Phil_02 »

Abyss' strategy is really fascinating to watch. I mean that from a customer puzzlement standpoint. But I still try to take into consideration that this is still a small company with growing pains, a limited staff, a wide product line, and an extremely high demand for a narrow portion of those products from the wider line.

I believe I'm going to take TJ's alternate suggestion and follow them on Twitter and other media outlets. And scrounge TDF for any details offered in this thread.

I will admit that my interest in RealDoll products has taken a serious nosedive, as a consumer since CRD went away. I did the 7 day VIP trial and saw and appreciated TJ and Brick's content on VIP, but... definitely in a wait and see approach.

I keep coming back to TDF, mostly because I miss chatting with all the Doll afficionados.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Thank Phil_02! Always liked seeing your content on CRD and Doll Space. Glad you are joining in here. Be patient with them on Twitter, IG etc until he Social Media Mgr gets up and running.

All:
I think so many of us "veterans" need to realize in keeping up with the times Social Media moves at a very fast pace much different than we do here in a forum format. Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Twitch.. all very very fast paced and are much different.

Abyss moved an entire company from San Marcos to Vegas. Mike shared some of the move on Instagram TV & Reelz. Amazing. The logistics, the legal work and the planning were a monumental undertaking, bold and admirable IMO.

Call it growing pains, keeping up with the times, or reinventing oneself/company. This is not a company that does things on the fly or without strategic planning. I am going to trust them and fasten my seatbelt. This is a process, business/people make mistakes, but let's not for get good things can also get off to a rough start. I got pissed when they discontinued incandescent lightbulbs, I hated CFLs. I love LEDs! We'll see if this change is a mistake or not. I think it's too early to judge and definitely not a time to trash. Disagree, sure why not? Just keep it civil here guys. This isn't Reddit or 4Chan.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Well said TJ_Foxx. I'm still alive :lol:

- SF -
TJ_Foxx wrote:Thank Phil_02! Always liked seeing your content on CRD and Doll Space. Glad you are joining in here. Be patient with them on Twitter, IG etc until he Social Media Mgr gets up and running.

All:
I think so many of us "veterans" need to realize in keeping up with the times Social Media moves at a very fast pace much different than we do here in a forum format. Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Twitch.. all very very fast paced and are much different.

Abyss moved an entire company from San Marcos to Vegas. Mike shared some of the move on Instagram TV & Reelz. Amazing. The logistics, the legal work and the planning were a monumental undertaking, bold and admirable IMO.

Call it growing pains, keeping up with the times, or reinventing oneself/company. This is not a company that does things on the fly or without strategic planning. I am going to trust them and fasten my seatbelt. This is a process, business/people make mistakes, but let's not for get good things can also get off to a rough start. I got pissed when they discontinued incandescent lightbulbs, I hated CFLs. I love LEDs! We'll see if this change is a mistake or not. I think it's too early to judge and definitely not a time to trash. Disagree, sure why not? Just keep it civil here guys. This isn't Reddit or 4Chan.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

siliconefun wrote:Well said TJ_Foxx. I'm still alive :lol:

- SF -
TJ_Foxx wrote:Thank Phil_02! Always liked seeing your content on CRD and Doll Space. Glad you are joining in here. Be patient with them on Twitter, IG etc until he Social Media Mgr gets up and running.

All:

TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Valman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Valman »

Great Video.
First of all, Mike does a great interview, very low key, honest in answering a variety of issues and questions about Realdoll ownership. And the interviewer (mrgirl returns) Max, will soon have 'skin in the game' because Mike will be sending him a Realdoll for review in the very near future.

Max has a RG relationship, and will get her involved to a certain extent. I was struck by his candid evaluation of self, as he goes through the thinking process of becoming a doll owner. He claims to have no preconceptions, and promises to give a straightforward report of emotional, social, and sexual experiences as they happen.

Worth the time, to sit back with a coffee (or a drink) and take in the entire video, 2.5 hours beginning to end. Recommend watching on Youtube, and reading the comments there. Looking forward to the next installment, sounds like Max will receive his doll in the next couple of weeks, or shortly thereafter.
in-bed-good-morning.jpg
in-bed-good-morning.jpg (648.75 KiB) Viewed 830 times
Roll me over when it gets Real! ♥
21st.century.technosexual.man
Sarahalla.Realdoll.Sky.Petite3.Freckles.

Brick

Post by Brick »

If you guys want to vent. There is a thread on VIP to give your opinion of the new site, use it! The people that matter will be reading it. Give suggestions on what would help the site perform better, and be better for you as owners or future owners. Let them know what you want in the site, to spend the money to re-up your membership..
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Brick, I've left my comment at VIP. Probably will allow my membership to lapse once the subscription ends.

INFORMATIONS