www.wmdolls.com

Do Male Dolls Look more Unreal

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Do Male Dolls Look more Unreal

Post by DG »

true_blue22 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:49 am
muesky6969 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:47 pm As for women's tastes in dolls, yeah the industry isn't listening.. Like a number of the guys on here, many of the women here would like dolls to be big, older and maybe just a little rough around the edges. It's just not what is offered. And even the ones that are close to that are too heavy for anyone to lift.
I'm convinced that the doll manufacturers really don't care about what women want, because we're the minority. We're given far less choice when it comes to the selection of extra heads to customize our dolls. (WM only makes 3 male heads that I know of.) I find it troubling that Irontech has chosen to make their dolls taller and therefore heavier. (Even more troubling because they understate the weight of their dolls.) Time and time again, us ladies state what we want in a male doll and we just get ignored. It's totally unfair. And it makes me angry.
I agree 100%.

They listen to those who are in the majority of who purchase dolls. I'm not going to get political or anything like that, but this is definitely an issue that needs to be resolved. Women with male dolls, or even with female dolls' voices need to be heard and taken into consideration too!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Unfortunately or not, its not for me to judge, evolution made the sexual bait in humans to be attracted by visuals. (things that turn them on) in the first sight.

Society has included a few more like money for example, but thats not the focus of this post

Good zoological studies (on the principle humans are also an animal, a species) have defined sexual attraction signs. If you are interested read "The Naked Ape" by Desmond Morris. Brilliant.

Like in many species those signs have things in common: health, color, shapes, shine, smell, sound, hair, lips, smoothness etc

When I was a kid in the 60s and 70s women in their 40s were considered "old" and those in their 30s already matured. The hair was cut short, grey, everybody called them "aunties". Many also smoke, were depressed, on therapy or drinking.

Today tooth treatments improved enabling perfect smiles, they can put breast implants, do and dye hair in smooth splendor looks, apply botox, fill their bottoms or reduce prominent bellies, body building, sports, etc

In other words, they try to look younger. They emulate signs they had in their prime years. And that brings back the possibility of being attracted to others.

"Makeup" is correcting or covering up what is lost with aging or unlucky by nature (Imperfections). Enhance eyebrows that were dense in youth, eyelashes that lost shine and hairs, skin, lips that aren't as red as they were when hormones were flowering, etc. Signs. So many.

What annoys some is to mention it. The vast majority acknowledges in silence, say nothing. If they have to say something they will lie, so to appear as a good chap to others. Mr Nice Guy. "I support you, he is nasty I am good, be my friend" Full of them around.

You can be Will Smith or Ricky Gervais. I side with Gervais. Say the truth, learn to laugh about ourselves. Life is short. Anyway...

This has nothing to do with "values" of a person, love or "all that shes been through" and other pitty favors, every human being has qualities. We can talk about them in a separate thread in another Forum. This one here is about sex, dolls and related.

And if you read the thread I have repeated many times i open this one because "irrespective" of being heterosexual (not that it matters as i said... precisely) i like a type of males too: transgenders.
If they have a perfect beauty feminine look.

Therefore i also feel male dolls are not well represented. Im sorry if you like hairy bears, i dont.
I like males that look like young girlies, in the legal age of course. If you are annoyed by that open a thread to praise hairy gorilas.

I just have the right to say yes, i find shemales that look like teens attractive. (and let me lecture you that the word "teen" applies to "eighteen" and "nineteen" also).

And the reason I dont like older shemales (from 24 up) is because science hasnt found a way to stop their hormone imbalance. After 25 they look increasingly more like males. Im out!

And in female dolls i LOVE all the universe of dolls in the market. ALL of them are beautiful and attractive to me. Cause they all look between 18 and 32 (the legals)

Using the "pedo alarm" like gayboylonliness did is an expression of fury at opinions he disagrees. Unacceptable

If you disagree, counter with valid arguments. I support mine with rational explanations. I dont express opinions about any of you, your tastes or views. I state mine justifying with history, books, life experience and observation.
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

The window span of human sexual attraction is narrow indeed.

Nobody is forced to feel sexual attraction by someone forever. You can love forever, thats ok. But sexual attraction has a window, wider for some, shorter for others.

We are not supposed to feel attracted to anyone ages 0-17, by legal law and social responsibility, and we are not obliged to see people attractive in the other limit of age span either. Or gender. Or appearance.

Each one of us have our own limits. But you will see a vast majority have similar views of what is attractive. That majority is called "market". Hence, the dolls that are sold and praised in selfies.

With male dolls because its so new manufacturers are learning the market. They will make mistakes until they find out which models are in demand
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

gayboyloneliness

Post by gayboyloneliness »

Op You came here to ask a question and immediately came up with your own answers when you didn't like what you were given. Also bears and twinks are two completely different things and a bear does not consist of a just a hairy man with washboard abs.

I was trying to say a majority of the dolls are twinkish but nearly all of them are washboarded and it's disheartening
:grab:

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Luiskjr wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:42 am The window span of human sexual attraction is narrow indeed.

Nobody is forced to feel sexual attraction by someone forever. You can love forever, thats ok. But sexual attraction has a window, wider for some, shorter for others.

We are not supposed to feel attracted to anyone ages 0-17, by legal law and social responsibility, and we are not obliged to see people attractive in the other limit of age span either. Or gender. Or appearance.

Each one of us have our own limits. But you will see a vast majority have similar views of what is attractive. That majority is called "market". Hence, the dolls that are sold and praised in selfies.

With male dolls because its so new manufacturers are learning the market. They will make mistakes until they find out which models are in demand
I have read your posts and responses to comments and dude you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Just because you think something, believe something it doesn't make it real.. What is your point? Why did you (a confessed hetro male) come to a sub-forum to spout this crap? What is your agenda?

A lot of us on here are very familiar with the doll industry, we also read, listen to the news, observe the world around us, and probably most of us who have been in the doll community for a while have a much better understanding of how the industry works, then you do.

As I said before, here on the "male doll" forum we try to be supportive and accepting of each other. This is not what you are bringing to here.. We have tried to be nice, explain things about the real world, so you can understand but seems like you just want to come and "tell it how it is".. This is the last post I will make on your thread because I am not going to be the stone for you to grind your ax on..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

A good stone can just as easily take the edge off a blade and Morghana seems to have done just that :whistle:

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

muesky6969 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:06 pm Okay, so I am not sure what your purpose for coming to a male dolls thread, being as you claimed in your first post a heterosexual male, and telling the women on here how we think, act and want to look. Your comments are very degrading towards women, and I am just trying to figure how why you feel the need to say these things.

Most of these dolls are made specifically towards male tastes, not women's. You disagree with my statements about women not trying to look like dolls by saying "photoshop".. What?? Photoshopping is done to both men and women to make the individuals look like the current beauty standard. This is really done for males interest not women's..

And NO, perfection is not ideal, it is unnatural and weird.. Humans are not perfect, we were never meant to be perfect, because perfect is only relevant to the individual.. The fact that you are saying baby skin and eyes are signs of perfection is a bit creepy and deeply disturbing. You are making a lot of generalizations about both men and women that honestly are just your opinion, but you are stating it as facts, which they absolutely are not.

Look we come here to talk about our dolls, share information, our joy, friendship and love for our dolls, not to talk down and degrade each other. You are fully in your right to have your opinions and beliefs about men, women, whatever, but you don't have the right to be disrespectful. Everyone on here has been really nice and tried to redirect you in a kind way and you just took that as an opportunity to try to make us all feel bad. Well stop! I am a older woman, who has earned every grey hair, stretch mark, saggy tits and a big fat ass and I don't suffer foolish behavior.

Life is hard, it takes it's toll on the human body, especially women's bodies. Trying being pregnant, giving birth, breast feeding and caring for a child. It can wreak havoc on our bodies. If you want a perfect women, and stay perfect their entire lives, then stick to dolls.
Very well said, muesky. I totally agree!
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

YungSynth wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:17 pm I know there's plenty of strong females, I'm not trying to be sexist..

But wouldn't more masculine, I guess more "hunky" male dolls weigh way too much for the average woman to carry around? Unless the market only cares about gay men buying them, but then they're being sexist lol. They should probably spend more R&D on weight reduction without reducing quality, and try to make more of them look like manly men lol

I'm not in the market for one either, but the success of male dolls is actually equally important to the success of female dolls, check it out, if enough women own dolls, mainstream feminism will stop trying to ban dolls. Well, it's more complicated than that, but more female owners would greatly help all of us long-term. Doll makers need to take note of what women want in their dolls and apply the same care that they do for us.
Hi, seagull. My WM male is slender with natural-looking abs, 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 36.8kg/81lbs. I'm 2 inches taller than him and he's quite heavy for me to lift. I feel sad for the women out there who prefer a taller, more muscular doll. Because the taller a doll is, the heavier it is. Doll manufacturers need to make weight reduction a priority. Or find another way to make males lighter. I've seen female dolls on the Cloud Climax website that are much lighter and have detachable limbs. So I don't see why that can't be done with male dolls. I'm not trying to be sexist with my next statement - I'm just stating fact: the truth is that the sex doll market primarily caters to men. This is evidenced by the vast array of female bodies - and heads - that are available to men. While women and gay men have very little to choose from in comparison. I agree with you that manufacturers need to consider what women (and gay men) want in a doll. But sadly, because we're the minority, we're ignored. :roll:

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

I'm not seagull lol.. but I do agree with ya. Ignoring women is retarded, since that's half the world population right there.. lotta market share left on the table. You're not a minority, just an untapped market. Lot of women just don't know they want a doll or a robot yet.. hopefully tech will progress to where everybody can be happy. Plus, though I'm a bit wary of feminists as some (not all) have advocated for banning of dolls for unfounded theories of causing harm to women, I do give credit where its due, women have fought hard to defend the sale and purchase of sex toys, against our other enemy, the religious nutters... Maybe I'm a feminist myself, since I don't give a shit about what gender, race, or species is in power so long as I'm left alone to live the way I want. None of us on here are hurting anyone.. But that's getting into politics.. thread was already off topic anyway tho lol

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

seagull wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:16 pm A good stone can just as easily take the edge off a blade and Morghana seems to have done just that :whistle:
Damned straight, seagull! :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

PopTarts wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:24 am
true_blue22 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:08 am
Luiskjr wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:39 pm
"Not that it matters. Im hetero, i like females. But..."

You should have stopped typing right after "but". You're into female dolls, so why should the appearance of male dolls matter to you? You stated "Not that if matters" so why even post these comments? Then there's:

"Women try to be like dolls...the art of being beautiful is to look less a human and more like a Doll." Um, NO. I highly doubt that women are putting on makeup so they can be like sex dolls. Women generally use makeup to enhance their appearance to their own satisfaction. Not to look like a female sex doll. :roll: Did you know there are women who don't bother with makeup because they're too busy and don't have the time for it? I'm one of them. Then we're told:

"Hence, sex dolls are very realistic..." Oh, really? I can tell you that in my extensive online search for a male doll, I also saw PLENTY of female dolls that looked highly unrealistic. Impossibly tiny waists and some with tits that looked like beach balls. And fuckable nipples the size of baby bottles. Then there's this gem:

"...blood veins, sun spots, varicose, celulite, stretch marks, carcinomas, black spots...you might find brave men that will happily take that. Not in general." Wow, thanks for stating that men have to be "brave" to take on a woman with physical imperfections. I think any woman would be brave to take on a man with such a judgemental and superficial attitude. :roll:

Thanks for swinging in here on your vine like Tarzan to tell us ladies what we aspire to by using makeup - and that we try to be like sex dolls when we don't.

***TB22 drops the mic.***
Bravo!

(I felt like all of this deserves additional attention.)
Cheers, PopTarts. It had to be said. Muesky should also be applauded for her comments. :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

YungSynth wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:14 pm I'm not seagull lol.. but I do agree with ya. Ignoring women is retarded, since that's half the world population right there.. lotta market share left on the table. You're not a minority, just an untapped market. Lot of women just don't know they want a doll or a robot yet.. hopefully tech will progress to where everybody can be happy. Plus, though I'm a bit wary of feminists as some (not all) have advocated for banning of dolls for unfounded theories of causing harm to women, I do give credit where its due, women have fought hard to defend the sale and purchase of sex toys, against our other enemy, the religious nutters... Maybe I'm a feminist myself, since I don't give a shit about what gender, race, or species is in power so long as I'm left alone to live the way I want. None of us on here are hurting anyone.. But that's getting into politics.. thread was already off topic anyway tho lol
Hi, YungSynth. I'm sure that women and gay men are a minority in terms of the percentage of male dolls that are sold to us versus the percentage of female dolls that are sold to men. (And some women.) I'm also sure that a lot more female dolls are sold than male ones. So that's why the manufacturers are more focussed on developing new female doll bodies and heads: because that's where they make their profit. And that's why they can't be bothered to expand their range of male doll bodies and heads. Or work on ways to make male dolls a lot lighter. I appreciate you saying that it's stupid to ignore women as a part of the sex doll market. Because it's true. And the first doll manufacturer who can make male dolls a lot lighter is going to be rolling in cash. Because that's what women want and need.

money-angel.gif
money-angel.gif (2.04 MiB) Viewed 361 times

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

YungSynth wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:14 pm though I'm a bit wary of feminists as some (not all) have advocated for banning of dolls for unfounded
funny in my case feminists is what made me into Dolls. I decided never again I want a stable relation with a woman. Sex yes. Living under the same roof no.

Once I got hooked to dolls i felt a big relief. I was not compelled to look for a date or get involved. As a matter of fact next month a girl I dated three years ago is coming to stay for a week. Looking forward to that. She thinks if we get along it could get serious. I know now i wont let that happen. I had it.

Have a former wife that i still support financially and a lovely daughter we raise together, what i am most thankful to this hobby is it freed from the idea i couldn't be alone forever. Yes i can. And loving it
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Luiskjr wrote: She thinks if we get along it could get serious. I know now i wont let that happen. I had it.
This could get interesting if she takes a liking to dolls :glou:

gayboyloneliness

Post by gayboyloneliness »

This thread is a minefield Jesus
:grab:

INFORMATIONS