www.wmdolls.com

Do Male Dolls Look more Unreal

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Do Male Dolls Look more Unreal

Post by DG »

I seriously think, based on the other threads of his that I have read, that he has come here to troll, or stir the pot, so to speak. It seems he is thriving off of piting us against one another and stirring up angry/combative emotions.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Not really DG
Its just I enjoy a Doll debate but not watching doll selfies one after the other. And everything i say (thou harsh truths) are part of reality
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

DG wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:13 pm I seriously think, based on the other threads of his that I have read, that he has come here to troll, or stir the pot, so to speak. It seems he is thriving off of piting us against one another and stirring up angry/combative emotions.
Agreed, DG - especially since you've read his other threads and the same behaviour is evidenced there.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

trick-teaching3226

Post by trick-teaching3226 »

DG wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:36 pm I’m hot for Robert Downey Jr, Johnny Depp and Joaquin Phoenix. Cillian Murphy is kinda hot too. But I have not found any male doll that even comes close to their resemblance. I have seen Brad Pitt, John Travolta, Charles Bronson and Colin Kapernick lookalikes though.
Great choices.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Thank you!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

I didn't know a thread about male dolls could be such a fun read. Sure, in my opinion it's only 20% male doll topical, and in my opinion most of this thread is one giant trigger warning (or land mine, or rant, or whatever is the preferred/correct term) but it's still very enlightening!

DG, Muesky6969, and TB22 are very well spoken. It's been a pleasure to read your rebuttals to the OP and subsequent posts.

YoungSynth, GayBoyLoneliness, and Seagull even made an appearance or two! Woohoo!!!

And PopTarts showed up twice! Nice. :)

Luiskjr, rarely has a someone stirred the pot enough to garner multiple dogpiled responses without a Mod locking the thread within the 1st 4 pages. You have a special talent! I might not agree with everything you write, but I don't believe you're just trolling only to anger members. Kudos goes out to you for continuing to do whatever it is you're doing. :)

These are the kind of threads that make me think. Thanks goes out to everyone who has made this thread a painfully beautiful read! :) Bless you all and good luck keeping this thing alive.

Now to add something myself:

I'm sure you've all heard that guys get turned on by visual stimulation. Most (older) studies show males as more easily visually aroused than females.

Newer articles and studies rebuke this truth: https://www.pnas.org/doi/full/10.1073/pnas.1904975116 and https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... ic-images/

There's something very wrong with what we (as a general society) think of as typical male or female behavior. In time new science may show us new truths, but until then we're stuck with whatever the (mostly) Chinese companies think will make a buck.

My theory is this: Males are more likely to buy a sex doll for a number of reasons. On average males can be more impulsive: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... zR1_GCDpcl
Males could be *slightly* more likely to buy a sexdoll not because of attraction or how we perceive attraction, but because of drive (impulsivity). I imagine a lot of women think about having life size dolls or mannequins but the reality of owning something like that (and the many issues associated with it) send them off in other directions consciously (or unconsciously). Females on average *might* not be as "driven" to make that specific purchase in relation to full sized dolls. This is not to say females are immune to all impulsive purchases (I'm married and I know how my wife shops! Grrrr)

Chinese doll companies know (believe) the greatest (easiest or most efficient) market is hetero males. They aren't in the Doll Making Business, they're in the Money Making Business.

I don't see male dolls ever being as innovative or developed as their (current) female contemporaries. They will probably in my opinion almost always be 1/2 generation behind in either technology or artistic development. I don't believe the market is there for the R&D necessary to develop full sized (big or tall) realistic male dolls within 1 year of new features developed for female dolls.

What does this mean for those who want a male doll that doesn't follow current design protocols? I believe you'll probably have to wait longer to get one than you'd like - Doll Factories are not prioritizing them. However, I believe they will become available ... eventually.

Thanks for reading! :)
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

PopTarts

Post by PopTarts »

ZombieWinter wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:41 am They aren't in the Doll Making Business, they're in the Money Making Business.
Ding! Ding! DIng!

Congratulations! You are the next contestant in the showcase showdown!

All in due time I suppose. It's very interesting, the evolution of the sex-doll industry. Male and female ones.
Doll: Eleanor WM Doll 140D / 4ft7 - Head #253

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Meanwhile, Morghana is being her usual brilliant self, pushing the innovation envelope to the max :thumbs_up:

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Thanks Zombiewinter
I want to carry on with the topic of male dolls appearance if people respect views.

As stated before, this is just my observation. If you don't agree feel free to do supporting your views, not attacking me personally.

What I am going to digress on is not science or popular wisdom. Its more a science-fiction look of the future. The present we live in is heading to that future and signs appear today in our perception of beauty, genders and attraction.

Males are heading to extinction. I can see that.
Males were dominant since the ape period until now because brutal force was needed for survival, protection and sex. This role incorporated signs of attraction.

As civilization evolved and still will, where labor and society roles are intelectual, where the use of force is by machinery or virtual, the protection by law, sexual attraction is slowly migrating to beauty signs alone.

This doesn't mean muscles or bodybuilding are not perceived as attractive. They still do and will but in a decreasing rate. I'll come back later to elaborate.

Why do male dolls look unreal? Because the seductive power to a woman is less on the physical and more to the role in society. How can he contribute to fulfill stability, ambitions and needs.

We have difficulty accepting that males are not beautiful at all. Society constructs male glamour values of masculine charm, but its non-sustainable. Males are not beautiful. Women are. Children are in its purist form. Males are grotesque. They attract by strength and power. As this power in society has diminished with gender equality, only strength (muscles) remain as a physical attraction sign. But even this will decline.

Bisexuality. In the last 50 years you noticed how female bisexuality grew. Specially among the young. I have a teen daughter and witnessed how her generation sees the world today. Nearly all are bisexual, while still being heterosexual for family and marriage.

Some argue that this is a result of over-protection by parents and society. When I was a kid we were free to play sexually with girls or boys, in masturbation discovery. After 1980 genders were separated when no adult supervision was possible. Mainly to fight abuse, the fact is that children sexuality was greatly repressed. Some say this caused anxiety and with a repressed curiosity the "changing sex" desired multiplied. A kid thinks:
"ok, you don't give me the chance to play with others therefore i want to change sex to see what its like".
Even thou we know gender change is not sexually driven, the curiosity is a trigger in very early stages.

Nevertheless bisexuality among females of all ages has soured. This is because they perceive beauty the same as males do. Its a fact that females are beautiful so its logic they also feel sexually attracted to beauty.

Another sign has been the growing transgender tendency specially male-born into female. Females with dicks. It wont stop growing. Transgenders are males that "want" to be beautiful. They see the beauty and power of breasts and buttocks. While still having a dick. Superpower.

They miss one sexual entry, the vagina but still have the other so sexually it adds up. But the main reason is causing attraction by looks, by beauty and seduction. Being loved and admired. Each country is full of stories of shy an unattractive teens that turn transgender and become the most popular kid in their class. Later sexually too.

Of course we are crawling in the early stages of hormonal control, specially for ages 30 and up. Gender change is a nightmare as they get old, full of health and hormonal related problems.

Still long centuries of evolution. The important here is that beauty as a sexual tool is prevailing over strength and violence, over hairy bodies and muscles.

Men have taken steps to enhance beauty since 1980, skin, beard trims, hair, but there are limits cause our male bodies were shaped by evolution to apply force. An interesting tool is the beard. Popular in past centuries, it had a period of neglect between 1920 and 1990 and came back strongly. Could be fashion waves.

The advantage of the beard is that it helps men 30 and up to conceal the roughs of time, considering he cant use make-up, hiding his real face to show a "beard face". No matter what style beards give faces a uniform look. They make visuals a bit alike, a bearded face. In future it will fade as men's features are increasingly pointed to "look beautiful" and succeed at doing so.

Hairy bodies are already in decline. Female hairy genitals started disappearing as from 1985. Shaving was a breakthrough cause we wanted to "see" the beauty of a vagina. Hairs hid it. It also, believe or not, emulates youth, purism and smoothness. Teenagers discover sex early, most of the time before their hairs start to appear. When they do and grow up, they have an unconscious perception to see themselves younger, smoother, cleaner. Besides all the hygiene advantages.

Shaving the chest has become common among men. The reason is explained by the fact that fully haired chest that turn them black in color by hair density, a bear style, is disappearing through the mixing between different races.

Thus many men have some degree of hair but not fully haired. In beauty standards when something is neither one thing nor the other loses its purpose. If you have chunks of loose hair in your body, no point, shave them off. Not only the chest. Man regularly shave their genitals and even anal butt for the same reasons: beauty, smoothness admiration and oral access for pleasure.

It appears beauty is converging genders to common signs. I don't know if in future we will all have female looks but what i see today is pointing in that direction. Females with dicks and females with vaginas. Two genders.

Between these two all the usual pairs: heterosexuals, gays or lesbians.

Does this prospect pleases women? probably not all today, the masculine stamina is till alive. Will it survive? Doubt it. Males are getting more feminine and females more strength, while both seeking beauty in appearance.

We all know the media slams Instagram for beauty standards that cause harm. Depression and a race to show fake images of their persona. Yes, the movement has a toll. But its not instagram's fault. Before IG Facebook itself was a show-off for Californian youth in the early 2000s. Its in the name: "Face"-book

Before that you had softwares that retouched people's photos in magazines, posters and movies. Its a tendency only accelerated by technology.

Female Dolls are the look that real females seek ideally. Frozen in some time of their lives. A bit unnatural because they don't move, but that has nothing to do with the beauty they reflect. Soon dolls will start having basic facial expressions.

There. Male Dolls have difficulty creating sex appeal cause men is not focused in beauty, their grip is in real life society role, attitude, personality and impact on a female, the potential he has to fulfill her dreams. These things cannot be transferred to a doll.

Female dolls on the contrary, have what men crave in real women: beauty and sexual seduction.
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Luiskjr wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:57 am Thanks Zombiewinter
I want to carry on with the topic of male dolls appearance if people respect views. As stated before, this is just my observation. If you don't agree feel free to do supporting your views, not attacking me personally.
Sometimes it's easier for our brains to believe someone is a threat (or a potential troll) than listen to their contrary ideas. Cognitive Bias is a tough shell to crack
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... _DIMG7t2Dz This can lead to a hostile attribution bias, a tendency to interpret other behavior as having hostile intent, even if the behavior is benign (or one guy's opinion.) I often take things the wrong way and try to measure my responses accordingly.

Civilized debate is difficult for many of us, and I learned this at an early age in my highschool debate team (I lost most of my competitions - I absolutely sucked).
Luiskjr wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:57 am What I am going to digress on is not science or popular wisdom. Its more a science-fiction look of the future.
Well this is one heck of a denegation for our real world discussion of dolls and allows for nearly anything to be a truth, but OK I'll play along! :)
Luiskjr wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:57 am The present we live in is heading to that future and signs appear today in our perception of beauty, genders and attraction. Males are heading to extinction. I can see that. Males were dominant since the ape period until now because brutal force was needed for survival, protection and sex. This role incorporated signs of attraction.
I never believed males were exclusively the dominant sex for most of history. In fact, I think for most of humanity's existence women were/are the dominant sex. This can be seen in preindustrial cultures or in our modern times - from today's global awareness of feminism to ancient matriarchal tribes of the Pacific islands.

In my opinion, most men are idiots when it comes to women. Men fall in love faster https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2017/0 ... 1NcbqaTOBe

Men are not as biologically driven for multiple partners as once believed (there's many continuing and evolving studies which may show women might be more promiscuous than previously believed) https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconvers ... ales-59665

And men risk physical injury to obtain pair bonding resources (even in modern times) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4880472/

Luiskjr wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:57 am As civilization evolved and still will, where labor and society roles are intelectual, where the use of force is by machinery or virtual, the protection by law, sexual attraction is slowly migrating to beauty signs alone.
Only if the world continues to evolve on this current trajectory. Under other circumstances (such as a complete economic collapse) sexual attraction could devolve back into something a little more "gritty".

Luiskjr wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:57 am Why do male dolls look unreal? Because the seductive power to a woman is less on the physical and more to the role in society. How can he contribute to fulfill stability, ambitions and needs.
Some studies show women are hardwired to find resources attractive, whether those resources are Bitcoins or sharp spears depends on our technology.

Psychiatrist Scott Carroll says emerging fields of evolutionary psychology view "dating upward" as being hard-wired in females. "Current scientific thinking is that women's tendency to seek more successful males is part of a genetic survival program. The exceptions to this rule are when women will seek either a physically dominant male for physical protection or a more nurturing male if the woman is more masculine and highly successful herself."

Psychologist Marquita Williams believes that seeking protectors is a combination of both the genetic and the environmental: "Biologically women have the babies, so we inherently seek partners who can protect and nurture us," she says. "It harkens back to when men were the hunters and gatherers and women were the nesters."
Luiskjr wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:57 am We have difficulty accepting that males are not beautiful at all. Society constructs male glamour values of masculine charm, but its non-sustainable. Males are not beautiful. Women are.
I believe this is inaccurate. There's plenty of gay men and straight women who would disagree with those statements.

Luiskjr wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:57 am Bisexuality. In the last 50 years you noticed how female bisexuality grew. Specially among the young. I have a teen daughter and witnessed how her generation sees the world today. Nearly all are bisexual, while still being heterosexual for family and marriage.

Some argue that this is a result of over-protection by parents and society. When I was a kid we were free to play sexually with girls or boys, in masturbation discovery. After 1980 genders were separated when no adult supervision was possible. Mainly to fight abuse, the fact is that children sexuality was greatly repressed. Some say this caused anxiety and with a repressed curiosity the "changing sex" desired multiplied. A kid thinks:
"ok, you don't give me the chance to play with others therefore i want to change sex to see what its like".
Even thou we know gender change is not sexually driven, the curiosity is a trigger in very early stages.

Nevertheless bisexuality among females of all ages has soured. This is because they perceive beauty the same as males do. Its a fact that females are beautiful so its logic they also feel sexually attracted to beauty.
In ancient Greece and Rome, bisexuality among men was probably more common and acceptable than it is today. I don't believe the % of bisexual people has increased over a 2,000 year period.

Luiskjr wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:57 am Another sign has been the growing transgender tendency specially male-born into female. Females with dicks. It wont stop growing. Transgenders are males that "want" to be beautiful. They see the beauty and power of breasts and buttocks. While still having a dick. Superpower.

They miss one sexual entry, the vagina but still have the other so sexually it adds up. But the main reason is causing attraction by looks, by beauty and seduction. Being loved and admired. Each country is full of stories of shy an unattractive teens that turn transgender and become the most popular kid in their class. Later sexually too.

Of course we are crawling in the early stages of hormonal control, specially for ages 30 and up. Gender change is a nightmare as they get old, full of health and hormonal related problems.

Still long centuries of evolution. The important here is that beauty as a sexual tool is prevailing over strength and violence, over hairy bodies and muscles.
I don't know enough about transgenders to make any valid points.

Luiskjr wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:57 am Men have taken steps to enhance beauty since 1980, skin, beard trims, hair, but there are limits cause our male bodies were shaped by evolution to apply force. An interesting tool is the beard. Popular in past centuries, it had a period of neglect between 1920 and 1990 and came back strongly. Could be fashion waves.
Here's a 200 year history of facial hair styles in western societies:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inside ... 8-11%3famp

Luiskjr wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:57 am The advantage of the beard is that it helps men 30 and up to conceal the roughs of time, considering he cant use make-up, hiding his real face to show a "beard face". No matter what style beards give faces a uniform look. They make visuals a bit alike, a bearded face. In future it will fade as men's features are increasingly pointed to "look beautiful" and succeed at doing so.

Hairy bodies are already in decline. Female hairy genitals started disappearing as from 1985. Shaving was a breakthrough cause we wanted to "see" the beauty of a vagina. Hairs hid it. It also, believe or not, emulates youth, purism and smoothness. Teenagers discover sex early, most of the time before their hairs start to appear. When they do and grow up, they have an unconscious perception to see themselves younger, smoother, cleaner. Besides all the hygiene advantages.

Shaving the chest has become common among men. The reason is explained by the fact that fully haired chest that turn them black in color by hair density, a bear style, is disappearing through the mixing between different races.

Thus many men have some degree of hair but not fully haired. In beauty standards when something is neither one thing nor the other loses its purpose. If you have chunks of loose hair in your body, no point, shave them off. Not only the chest. Man regularly shave their genitals and even anal butt for the same reasons: beauty, smoothness admiration and oral access for pleasure.
Styles change (often cyclical) and everyone has their own preferences.
Luiskjr wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:57 am It appears beauty is converging genders to common signs. I don't know if in future we will all have female looks but what i see today is pointing in that direction. Females with dicks and females with vaginas. Two genders.
As a fan of the female figure I think that doesn't sound too horrible. :)

Luiskjr wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:57 am There. Male Dolls have difficulty creating sex appeal cause men is not focused in beauty, their grip is in real life society role, attitude, personality and impact on a female, the potential he has to fulfill her dreams. These things cannot be transferred to a doll.

Female dolls on the contrary, have what men crave in real women: beauty and sexual seduction.
Your above statement may apply to only those who don't find the natural male form attractive.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

This discussion stops here. We are receiving too many reports. There is too much generalization targeting specific groups, violation of Rule 3b. The is talk about children and sex, violation of Rule 1. There is a tendency of bashing and disruptive posting, violation of Rule 5.

Please know that TDF is about love dolls, both male and female dolls, both for women and men who are doll enthusiasts. TDF is not the right place for a defamatory gender discussion.
We like to keep TDF a friendly place for all. Common sense applies. We are here to discuss dolls and share common interests related to them. There are plenty of other forums for other discussion subjects.

INFORMATIONS